PDA

View Full Version : Desired Couples

Bryan
03-03-2006, 19:18
I thought id start a thread to sensibly discuss the possibilities of matching certain characters in the show, or what kind of characters would be good to be brought in for another.

Please do not turn this thread into a shannis, jakissie, kalfie lovefest! And have more sensible things to contribute than Deano is fit, so he should get with... etc

Bryan
03-03-2006, 19:27
Mike & Rosie! I am a big fan of Mike, dont ask why probably just that Mark Wingett used to be in the Bill! But i love his character and despite being a big of a crook he loves Rosie, after all he would have left with if her if she hadnt said no. Rosie needs to stop thinking about her kids, and look for the long term future, in a few years Demi and Darren will have grown up and she'll be left alone with the ugly, boring, lazy, illiterate, undedcated benefits scrounger Keith! (Sorry for the anti keith here but i hate him... lets blame it on the hair!) Rosie deserves hapiness and i think Mike could give it her, given the chance.

Dawn & Martin I could see Dawn and Martin having an affair...its due time that Martin cheating on his wife in their ever failing marriage, and theres been slight hints in the show that Martin and Dawn have an attraction, altough maybe not for the long term, i think theres potential for a good pairing there.

Grant/Phil & Carly/Dawn

I'd loved to see one or both of the Mitchell boys bagging Dawn or Carly... think its unrealisitic? Well they managed to bag Lisa, Mel, Tiff etc... Dawn and Carly are both strong powerful women... but lets see how strong and powerful they are when they are paired with the biggest bullies around. Would they wear the trousers or would they be reduced to snivelly alchoholics like Lisa? I think it would be extremley intresting to see things go down this allie... plus if we were to explore it with Carley, we'd see the protective Kevin trying to make her see sense and start a small Wicks vs Mitchells fiasco. (I know these mitchell feuds sound boring but we love them really!)

Peggy & Charlie

If we are to save the two biggest families then this is vital. Its been explored before and could continue.... yes Peggy only sees him as a mate, but Charlie loves her.. at her time of life she should relaise companionship is more important that true love... as Dot and Pauline have done, by pairing these 2 big families it gives all the characters more things to bounce off, and i for one think this could be happy ever after for Peggy!

littlemo
03-03-2006, 21:44
Well obviously Stacey and Bradley, they got together tonight so I am very excited about that!

I can't really think of anyone else I want to be together. I like Martin and Sonia they are a good couple, Jim and Dot are also fabulous together.

Peggy and Jack, good chemistry.

tammyy2j
06-03-2006, 11:15
Bradley and Stacey and Peggy and Jack are the best couples if they happen at present.

Xx-Vicky-xX
06-03-2006, 12:43
Firstly im totally for the Stacey and Bradley storyline and im glad they got together. They are great characters seperatly and together they have alot of potential i deffinatly think Eastenders did something good by firstly bringing Bradley in and secondly getting him together with Stacey

Another couple i think should get together is Rosie and Mike its obvious they love eachother and that Mike is the man Rosie wants staying with Keith before was a bad move because the only reason she did was because of Demi Darren Aleesha and probably Micky aswell because he likes Keith as if he was his own father where as Dawn couldnt care less about Keith

Peggy and Charlie should get together as well they have always pretty much liked eachother apart from the odd time when their paths have crossed but generally they have always got on and have liked eachother so i think that could be a good pairing.

Martin and Carly might be another option but then again they might not because she is quite annoying like Sonia really but i think Martin could possibly change her unlike he can Sonia as its obious that she wants Naomi

x Amby x
06-03-2006, 16:21
Deano and Dawn
Mickey and Carly
Stacey and Bradley are sweet together as well

di marco
06-03-2006, 20:39
Mickey and Carly

oh yeh mickey id forgotten about him, he definitely needs a girlfriend! not sure about it being carley though

Pixie
06-03-2006, 21:32
micky and Carly sounds like a good matching.
And yes Deono and Dawn yet not straight away - i reckon that they need to take a while before they get together so that their relationship can develop

Angeltigger
06-03-2006, 22:44
Peggy & Charlie

If we are to save the two biggest families then this is vital. Its been explored before and could continue.... yes Peggy only sees him as a mate, but Charlie loves her.. at her time of life she should relaise companionship is more important that true love... as Dot and Pauline have done, by pairing these 2 big families it gives all the characters more things to bounce off, and i for one think this could be happy ever after for Peggy! did they not get together- or was Peggy with Harry?

Siobhan
07-03-2006, 11:36
did they not get together- or was Peggy with Harry?
It was harry, Charlie wanted to be with Peggy but she chose Harry instead.

We need the old Jane back and to be faithful to Ian. they are well suited and they bounce of each other.
I rather not see Dawn or deano get with anyone, that way they can leave and not be seen again

Keith needs to be with Waynette Slob (from Harry enfield) so if anyone from EE reads this, please bring her in

And for some reason I think Megan (joe's daughter) would be good with Minty.

Cornishbabe
07-03-2006, 11:41
Naomi needs someone to love her but for more than a quick am i arnt i night.

Martin and Carly would be good together

I recon a lesbian moment with pat and peggy would get great but it isnt going to happen

megan999
07-03-2006, 16:37
Peggy & Jack
Carly & Garry
Dawn & Jake
:wub: :heart: :wub:

Siobhan
07-03-2006, 16:41
Peggy & Jack
Carly & Garry
Dawn & Jake
:wub: :heart: :wub:

Why? I think Peggy would be happier with Charlie. they both are heads of strong families and joining forces would be great. I can imagine stacey giving the mitchells grief

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-03-2006, 16:45
I would like to take back what i said about Carly and Martin and change it to Carly and Garry i dont know why i just feel there was a little something there lastnight

megan999
07-03-2006, 16:53
Why? I think Peggy would be happier with Charlie. they both are heads of strong families and joining forces would be great. I can imagine stacey giving the mitchells grief
I don't think there's any chemistry between Peggy and Charlie, and that Peggy and Jack are really funny together :) But I suppose Charlie does need a woman in his life...

x Amby x
07-03-2006, 16:55
I prefer Peggy with Jack rather than Charlie. Charlie hardly ever talks to Peggy these days.

littlemo
07-03-2006, 21:19
I don't think there's any chemistry between Peggy and Charlie, and that Peggy and Jack are really funny together :) But I suppose Charlie does need a woman in his life...

Yes definetely, Peggy and Jack make a better couple. Charlie is a nice man but he doesn't have anything about him. I can see Stacey giving the Mitchells grief, they'd never get along that's for sure.

x Amby x
08-03-2006, 09:01
Yes definetely, Peggy and Jack make a better couple. Charlie is a nice man but he doesn't have anything about him. I can see Stacey giving the Mitchells grief, they'd never get along that's for sure.

yeah i can imagine that too. After what Grant and Phil did to her trying to force the truth about Den's Death out of her.

Lizzie Brookes
11-03-2006, 07:42
Peggy and Jack
Sonia and Naomi
Martin and Dawn
Rosie and Mike (it was a real wasrte bringing him back to majke hima crook and then have him leave again)
Little Mo and Doctor Oliver
Garry and Carly

Lizzie Brookes
11-03-2006, 08:00
Can you find someone for Minty? Hmm Mickey needs someone too. I would have liked Frank/Pat