PDA

View Full Version : Cowell signs Journey South to record deal

Chloe O'brien
02-03-2006, 22:02
Simon Cowell has signed up X Factor finalists Journey South and is planning a speedy release for their first album.

The self-titled debut will be released through Cowell's label Syco Music on Monday, March 20 - just in time for Mother's Day on the 26th.

The album will comprise mostly covers, including many they performed on the show such as Let It Be, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For and First Time Ever I Saw Your Face.

"Since they first auditioned I knew that they had something special," said Cowell. "They will sell a lot of albums."

i know what i want for mothers day :wub:

Daisyduck
02-03-2006, 22:09
I knew he would sign them up, cos they were good and he could see away of making money with them.
Good luck to them

stacyefc
02-03-2006, 23:35
i think there really good too. but why are they doing loads of covers he done that with steve and he flopped

the_watts_rule
03-03-2006, 08:20
Glad to hear that. My mum will be pleased.

Xx-Vicky-xX
03-03-2006, 09:16
Im pleased about that will deffinatly be buying it

tammyy2j
03-03-2006, 12:02
I would buy their album they were very good on X factor.

I thought the deal was only the winner would get a record deal and realise singles and that the other contestants had to wait one year. I have just seen Mr. Cheeky Chico Girl's single in the shops now.

leanne27
03-03-2006, 16:02
yeah brilliant, they live along road from me :) or did till they moved to London LOL i was so dissapointed when they didnt win :(

Tamzi
04-03-2006, 00:10
Well I know what I'm getting for my birthday! I'm so glad they got a record deal as they should have won
xxx