PDA

View Full Version : Ruby

leanne27
02-03-2006, 20:15
just wondered if anyone knows why Ruby has cahnged so much, its obviously to do with Johnny, but does anyone know why ahe was so cold with stacey

littlemo
02-03-2006, 20:32
just wondered if anyone knows why Ruby has cahnged so much, its obviously to do with Johnny, but does anyone know why ahe was so cold with stacey

I don't really. Obviously Johnny was set on stopping Ruby from associating with anyone in Walford, so maybe he lied to her about Stacey, saying she did or said something that would make her angry. Ruby really did seem cold hearted tonight, I don't know what could have happened that would make her behave that way.

If Johnny is trying to keep Ruby tied down though, getting her a car isn't the best idea. I don't really think he used to brain for that one!

Oh yeah, and Essex, why?! I thought Johnny would want to start a new life abroad, somewhere like the Carribean or Mexico, he's not exactly branching out is he?!

DaVeyWaVey
02-03-2006, 21:50

I think Ruby has been brainwashed by Johnny at their new country home :)

Daisyduck
02-03-2006, 21:51
poor old stacey i know she has been a pain in the bum, but i think she will come good in the end. i think she was so hurt about ruby that she will take it out on bradley.
I want her and bradley to get together and go out.

crazygirl
03-03-2006, 09:52
when does ruby come back???????

JustJodi
03-03-2006, 10:41
I used to think Ruby would be a good friend for Stacey, but after last nights performance, I totally dislike her even more..She has been a real cow to Stacey and whatever did Stacey do to deserve it,, all she ever did was TRY TO BE A REAL FRIEND to Ruby..Johnny is playing a big part in the background he has done a pretty good job brainwashing Ruby..

Any way when she DOES come back I am not so sure Stacey will welcome her with OPEN ARMS....:hmm:

harvest
03-03-2006, 10:47
yeh i totally agree wiv u 'justjodi' she was such a cow! i know at first i thought she was lying about the essex thing but considering she could drive from where ever she is it obviously aint like abroad! i cant believe how horrible she was being! stacey probably doesnt want to get too close to bradley now because she doesnt want him to leave her as well! :(

Johnny Allen
03-03-2006, 11:23
if she comes back I hope Stacey is horrible to her, if Stacey is welcoming that will be bad scriptwriting no tough cookie like Stacey would welcome a so called mate back again after how Ruby was to her. I do hope she doesn't come back though.

Sammy01
03-03-2006, 11:31
Ruby woz so nasty last night all them times Stacey woz there 4 her Stacey should move on Bradley and her should be together :)

Siobhan
03-03-2006, 11:47
Ruby woz so nasty last night all them times Stacey woz there 4 her Stacey should move on Bradley and her should be together :)

welcome to the board sammy, please do not use text talk thanks

melmarshall858
03-03-2006, 11:52
Well once Johnny gets killed Ruby does returns to stay with someone in the square so you can guess it is the Slaters they need their house filling back up again so i think all will be well between ruby and stacy again.

crazygirl
03-03-2006, 13:36
Well once Johnny gets killed Ruby does returns to stay with someone in the square so you can guess it is the Slaters they need their house filling back up again so i think all will be well between ruby and stacy again.so its true then johnny does die?

JustJodi
03-03-2006, 13:48
so its true then johnny does die?

It has been said, and in fact I think some one posted something a month ago or something from one of the media rags...

leanne27
03-03-2006, 15:41
good i ahte Johnny he truly evil! i want Bradley and Stacey to get together too, Ruby always expects Stacey to be there for her, Id like her to come back and find that Staceh can be happy without her and that Stacey has built a new life for herself WITHOUT ruby and with bradley :)

dddMac1
03-03-2006, 15:49
i hate him can't wait to he gets killed.it's like he has messed with her mind and turned her against stacey but lets hope her and Stacey will become friends again

Xx-Vicky-xX
03-03-2006, 15:53
I used to really like Ruby but lastnight i lost anything i ever felt for her she was so mean to Stacey i really dont want her to come back now.

I thought Johnny would have gone to Spain or somewhere abroad Essex would not have been somewhere i would have pictured him

x Amby x
03-03-2006, 17:18
ruby was being such a bitch to stacey! Stacey hasnt even done anything wrong!

xcutiekatiex
03-03-2006, 17:54
i thought ruby was really horrible to stacey she didnt care like she had a new life and couldnt care about stacey..:(

crazygirl
03-03-2006, 17:59
well stacey deserves it, its only what she does to people on a daily bases

eastenders mad
03-03-2006, 18:13
i thought she was really horrible to Stacey i really felt sorry for her. I see Ruby is driving cause she didn't know how to drie the last time she was in Walford.

DaVeyWaVey
03-03-2006, 18:22
I used to really like Ruby but because she was horrible to Stacey last night, I don't anymore. I hope when Ruby comes back that Stacey abandons her for Bradley :)

xcutiekatiex
03-03-2006, 18:44
yes she did a driving course and stacey deserves it abit although she was nice by apologising to demi today

DaVeyWaVey
03-03-2006, 18:47
I found it really unbelievable when Ruby got out of her car. She looked too young to drive. She looked like a 12 year old to me.

crazygirl
03-03-2006, 19:42
what a nice car! wish i had a car like that

Xx-Vicky-xX
03-03-2006, 20:12
I used to really like Ruby but because she was horrible to Stacey last night, I don't anymore. I hope when Ruby comes back that Stacey abandons her for Bradley :)

Totally agree but it doesnt look like thats going to happen very soon

leanne27
03-03-2006, 20:43
yeah i think she looks really young for her age aswell, i was like OH MY GOD! rUBY DIRIVES!!!??? she's way too young LOL

Kim
03-03-2006, 21:52
I don't really. Obviously Johnny was set on stopping Ruby from associating with anyone in Walford, so maybe he lied to her about Stacey, saying she did or said something that would make her angry. Ruby really did seem cold hearted tonight, I don't know what could have happened that would make her behave that way.

If Johnny is trying to keep Ruby tied down though, getting her a car isn't the best idea. I don't really think he used to brain for that one!

Oh yeah, and Essex, why?! I thought Johnny would want to start a new life abroad, somewhere like the Carribean or Mexico, he's not exactly branching out is he?!

Johnny probably didn't take Ruby abroad because she'd realise that Johnny's reason for doing so was to stop her getting in contact with Stacey, because it would be so far away and would stop believing whatever story it is that Johnny has led her to believe.

Kim
03-03-2006, 21:54
yeah i think she looks really young for her age aswell, i was like OH MY GOD! rUBY DIRIVES!!!??? she's way too young LOL

Absolutley. The first time I saw her on screen I was like 'Oh my god and we actually supposed to believe that she is older than Stacey'.

JustJodi
04-03-2006, 00:17
what a nice car! wish i had a car like that

Wasn't that the same car Johnny gave her for her birthday, if so its the same set of wheels.. she sits up like a 2x4 is proping up her back .. she needs a big pillow under her so she can see over the dash board:lol:

i_luv_dennis
04-03-2006, 10:38
i thought they was best friends somethink to do with jhonney it has to be

di marco
04-03-2006, 13:03
so its true then johnny does die?

i would like him to die, but i thought it had been said that ruby makes him hand himself in to the police?

Dutchgirl
04-03-2006, 13:27
I'll call you! Yeah right let's do that. Not. It is so embarrassing for Stacey when she found out what Ruby truly feels for her. She even took really good care of Ruby's flower. Turning on Stacey like that.The snooty cow!

Cornishbabe
04-03-2006, 16:29
I felt reallu sorry for stacy. Her one real friend treated her like that.I think that how she is acting must be to do with jonny.

melmarshall858
04-03-2006, 18:19
i would liie him to die, but i thought it had been said that ruby makes him hand himself in to the police?

she may well do then i just know he leaves and she returns to the square

Dutchgirl
04-03-2006, 18:24
If this is true , Let us hope that she does not interfere with Stacey and Bradley!

x Amby x
04-03-2006, 18:31
no i hope ruby doesnt interfere with stacey and bradley too. Stacey is truely happy with Bradley for once in her life, it would be a shame for ruby to spoil it.

Kim
04-03-2006, 20:44
It said in the EastEnders birthday special of soaplife that the question is not if Johnny will die in 2006, but when.

eastenders mad
05-03-2006, 13:17
no i hope ruby doesnt interfere with stacey and bradley too. Stacey is truely happy with Bradley for once in her life, it would be a shame for ruby to spoil it.

Sorry i have to disagree with you their. Bradley and Stacey don't suit each other, so if Ruby gets in the way of the two good on her. :cheer:

JustJodi
05-03-2006, 15:38
I am sure I read it some where that there is going to be one heck of an EXPLOSIVE story line in May :searchme: something to do with the Mitchells and the Allens.....guess we will all have to wait and see,, Quite frankly after seeing Rubys behavior towards Stacey I honestly hope Stacey doesn't have any thing to do with Ruby when she comes back ( if and when )

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-03-2006, 15:42
I am sure I read it some where that there is going to be one heck of an EXPLOSIVE story line in May :searchme: something to do with the Mitchells and the Allens.....guess we will all have to wait and see,, Quite frankly after seeing Rubys behavior towards Stacey I honestly hope Stacey doesn't have any thing to do with Ruby when she comes back ( if and when )

Ive heard all about it they are saying its going to be explosive but if you read about it it sounds crap

JustJodi
05-03-2006, 15:45
Ive heard all about it they are saying its going to be explosive but if you read about it it sounds crap

I guess what the EE writers consider EXPLOSIVE,, is what we consider crappy .. but lets all reserve judgement until we actually see the so called EXPLOSIVE story line :rotfl: It probably will happen and we won't even know it:lol: :lol:

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-03-2006, 15:49
Yeh probably (well i will know because i know what happens) but if you dont know then it will probably be missed by people although i think it will be something alot of people will talk about it just sounds really rubbish i hope they prove me wrong

littlemo
05-03-2006, 15:58
Yeh probably (well i will know because i know what happens) but if you dont know then it will probably be missed by people although i think it will be something alot of people will talk about it just sounds really rubbish i hope they prove me wrong

I don't like the idea of Danny Moon being Dennis's murderer it just seems really far fetched. I know he's a bit of a hot head, but I just don't think he would be capable of murdering somebody. I wonder how Jake will feel about his brother doing this? Johnny Allen is a nasty piece of work!

I heard a rumour on Digital Spy that Ruby gets Johnny's businesses and houses, when he either dies, or goes to prison. I'm not sure if it's true because I also heard she would stay with somebody in the square (probably Stacey). Imagine a 17 year old with that much money?! She would certainly be popular. You'd have to have somebody looking out for you because you could so easily be taken advantage of.

JustJodi
05-03-2006, 16:00
I don't like the idea of Danny Moon being Dennis's murderer it just seems really far fetched. I know he's a bit of a hot head, but I just don't think he would be capable of murdering somebody. I wonder how Jake will feel about his brother doing this? Johnny Allen is a nasty piece of work!

I heard a rumour on Digital Spy that Ruby gets Johnny's businesses and houses, when he either dies, or goes to prison. I'm not sure if it's true because I also heard she would stay with somebody in the square (probably Stacey). Imagine a 17 year old with that much money?! She would certainly be popular. You'd have to have somebody looking out for you because you could so easily be taken advantage of.

I am guessing the first person to take advantage of Ruby would be Deano..Funny how every one is pairing her up with Bradley they never once thought about Deano,, who is also in their age group ...

di marco
05-03-2006, 16:01

i have a feeling this storyline is either going to turn out to be really good or we are all going to be completely disappointed by how crap it is. i hope its going to be the first one but im not sure its actually going to be...................

di marco
05-03-2006, 16:02
I am guessing the first person to take advantage of Ruby would be Deano..Funny how every one is pairing her up with Bradley they never once thought about Deano,, who is also in their age group ...

yes i think deano would be quick to take advantage of ruby and she is too naive and gullible to realise what he was doing. i dont think hed do it in a horrible way but he would definitely try and get some of the money i think

littlemo
05-03-2006, 16:04

Yes! I think your spot on there! Deano is the obvious person Ruby would be chatted up by. I think he'd make her a bit more fun, it could work well. Him and Ruby and Bradley and Stacey could double date, it would be great.

littlemo
05-03-2006, 16:07
yes i think deano would be quick to take advantage of ruby and she is too naive and gullible to realise what he was doing. i dont think hed do it in a horrible way but he would definitely try and get some of the money i think

He wouldn't get away with it though, not with Stacey around! Which I think she is bound to be after a while. Ruby may be gullible but Stacey certainly ain't!

Yeah, Stacey, Bradley, Deano and Ruby would make a great team!

di marco
05-03-2006, 16:08
but will stacey really care less whether deano is trying to get rubys money or not, i doubt shes going to be too pleased to see ruby back after the way ruby treated her the other night

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-03-2006, 16:10
i have a feeling this storyline is either going to turn out to be really good or we are all going to be completely disappointed by how crap it is. i hope its going to be the first one but im not sure its actually going to be...................

Totally agree do you know what happens DM

di marco
05-03-2006, 16:10
Totally agree do you know what happens DM

not exactly, only from what ive read from various spoilers and stuff

littlemo
05-03-2006, 16:13
but will stacey really care less whether deano is trying to get rubys money or not, i doubt shes going to be too pleased to see ruby back after the way ruby treated her the other night

Well, Bradley gave Stacey a second chance (and third, fourth and fifth! lol). Maybe Stacey would be more likely to forgive Ruby if she explained the situation. If there was a real reason for Ruby being off with her, like her dad, it would explain a lot.

Clearly Stacey cares about Ruby a great deal, and it's not always easy to walk away from something that special. So I reckon Ruby would apologise, and they'd get back to the way they were. With everything that's going to happen with her dad, I don't think Stacey could let her go through that on her own.

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-03-2006, 16:13
Yeh well what ive ead about it sounds like its not going to do justice to the characters involved and the actors who may be leaving as a result of this

di marco
05-03-2006, 16:17
Yeh well what ive ead about it sounds like its not going to do justice to the characters involved and the actors who may be leaving as a result of this

yeh i agree with that, thats why i think im going to be disappointed as i feel that it might not be very believable. if they are able to explain it well and make us believe that it would actually have happened like that then i think it has potential to be great otherwise its going to end up looking pathetic!

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-03-2006, 16:34
Yeh from what ive read though it seems like Eastenders no longer know the characters this is why i think it will be crap

Dutchgirl
05-03-2006, 18:14
Or we have a complete personallity change on our hands, and Ruby turns into a shrewd bussinesswoman who controls the square!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

xcutiekatiex
05-03-2006, 18:21
the storyline seems too complicated for me :D

JustJodi
05-03-2006, 19:50
Or we have a complete personallity change on our hands, and Ruby turns into a shrewd bussinesswoman who controls the square!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Oooooh another Sam or Sharon.........shrewd biz women......... NOT:rolleyes:

littlemo
05-03-2006, 20:17
Oooooh another Sam or Sharon.........shrewd biz women......... NOT:rolleyes:

I don't know, Sharon was quite good in her day! I don't think Ruby would cope with it, she's not much of an 'Allen' as Sharon is a 'Watts'. She's too young for a start. And if she follows on Johnny's business for him, she's bound to get loads of hassle from his acquaintances. Whose going to bail her out if she gets into a tricky spot? she's got nobody.

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 20:19
don't think she will get anything- like little mo said "she's bound to get loads of hassle from his acquaintances. Whose going to bail her out if she gets into a tricky spot? she's got nobody." or maybe phil will help her- destroy everything

Dutchgirl
05-03-2006, 20:19
Ah well just a thought. Let's see what could it be then, who will get his claws into her? Phil? Without her knowing would be interesting!

littlemo
05-03-2006, 20:23
Ah well just a thought. Let's see what could it be then, who will get his claws into her? Phil? Without her knowing would be interesting!

Yes he may be one to take advantage. Although I don't think he'd want to hurt Ruby, he saved her life. I think he would try and con her out of the business though.

di marco
05-03-2006, 20:24
Yes he may be one to take advantage. Although I don't think he'd want to hurt Ruby, he saved her life. I think he would try and con her out of the business though.

i think if he tried that hed manage to succeed quite easily

Angeltigger
05-03-2006, 20:33
yeah like i said before- but i edited maybe Phil help ruby to destroy the allen stuff