PDA

View Full Version : JK Rowling updates the progress of Book 7

Luna
01-03-2006, 18:35
This always happens. I make a plan, it looks nice and neat, then I get to actually write the book and realise that Harry can't possibly do all that in just one chapter. So what I thought were going to be two chapters have now become four. I still don't think the book will be as long as 'Phoenix', but if that keeps happening... no, it won't. I'm looking at the plan, and it can't. Surely. Please.

Cornishbabe
01-03-2006, 18:53
where did you get this from?? are they on the internet

Luna
01-03-2006, 20:12
that on her own site you just need to know where to look there is lots of infromation hidden about the place

feelingyellow
01-03-2006, 20:50
Bless her, she can't stop writing! It's good in a way because it sounds like it's going to be good, but then we have to wait longer!

Dutchgirl
16-08-2006, 11:20
Why wouldn't she want the book to be thicker than the other books, all her fans would be so pleased. It would be neat if the book went on forever, because I do not want it to stop!:crying:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
16-08-2006, 11:22
I have to admit.. I got Book 5 on the day it came and I think it's because of the size I never really read it :lol: I'll set myself a challenge.. to finish that over this summer!!

Dutchgirl
16-08-2006, 17:20
Do read it carefully, I thought it was confusing, and do read book6 straight afterwards, otherwise you'll be even more confused. :wall: I read book 6 after two years when it came out, it would have been better to have reread book 5. In my humble opinion.