PDA

View Full Version : Richard Madeley reveals his sordid past

Debs
01-03-2006, 17:29
Richard Madeley has revealed that he used his fame to bed dozens of women before marrying Judy.

Madeley revealed that after splitting from his first wife he felt free to go wild: "I enjoyed the fruits of being a young single man on TV," he is quoted as saying in The Daily Mail.

"The effects of being a TV personality were obvious. I sowed a lot of *******ing oats and loved it."

However, since meeting Judy he has put this past behind him and only has eyes for his wife of 20 years.

"If you don't have a strong sexual appetite for each other then it never works," Madeley told the April issue of GQ magazine. "And we do

Luna
01-03-2006, 18:25
oh god does he have to...nightmares on the way

hazey
01-03-2006, 19:54
Oh here we go again another celeb, telling us all about their sex life, he was very active sexually with many women, what does he want a medal, if a woman was to admit this, she would be called a tart.We all have a sex life Richard but don't tell everyone.

Chloe O'brien
01-03-2006, 20:06
who would have thought that richard madley would be a stud muffin in disguise

crazygirl
01-03-2006, 20:42
i always thought he was a bit gay

stacyefc
03-03-2006, 00:08
judy won't be too happy that he told the papers that

the_watts_rule
03-03-2006, 08:21
I think he told the papers that for attention. Judy won't be best pleased

Bryan
03-03-2006, 09:10
whats best? openly admit it or get some cheap little tart to sell her story to the sunday papers and make it a scandal and split up Richard and Judy? He was brave to admit his faults and i admire him for that