PDA

View Full Version : Joe

Crazy Gal 88
28-02-2006, 19:37
Just wondering if anyone knew what his secret was? theres definitley something dodgy about him and i think hes got some dark secrets in his past...

soory if this has already been posted!

kirsty_g
28-02-2006, 20:05
i think he was in prison with bert

Cornishbabe
28-02-2006, 20:13
He killed his wife by euthanasia.
He was in jail for fraud

di marco
28-02-2006, 20:56
i think he was in prison with bert

i thought that he may know bert from prison as well

parkerman
28-02-2006, 21:02
Perhaps he marries older women and then bumps them off for their money....

Angeltigger
28-02-2006, 21:26
This has already been said- just don't know where it is

littlemo
28-02-2006, 21:59
i thought that he may know bert from prison as well

Yes I think so. Joe clearly doesn't like him but feels obliged to give him refuge in his house because he feels in debted to him. I'd say Bert took the rap for something Joe did, much like the Alfie/Danny situation. I have heard Joe's been in prison though so maybe Bert took the brunt of the crime but Joe confessed to something with a lesser sentence. Although Megan knows Bert, which must mean he spent some time with him on the outside.

Bert really is a nasty piece of work. I don't think Pauline would stand for Joe being manipulated in this way no matter what he's done. And despite Pauline's judgemental nature, I reckon Joe would be forgiven for lying to her.

Richie_lecturer
28-02-2006, 22:02
Just wondering if anyone knew what his secret was? theres definitley something dodgy about him and i think hes got some dark secrets in his past...

He was once Mr Benn, then King Rollo.

As a result he's now on the run from the snail Police for identify theft.

parkerman
01-03-2006, 09:09
Yes I think so. Joe clearly doesn't like him but feels obliged to give him refuge in his house because he feels in debted to him.

Isn't it more the case that Joe is worried that Bert will spill the beans to Pauline unless he does what Bert wants?

Siobhan
01-03-2006, 10:40
been discussed already here
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=45105&highlight=joe%27s+secret
closing