PDA

View Full Version : Jane and Grant

BlackKat
27-02-2006, 16:48
Found this on Supanet's homepage. :eek:

Grant set to bed Ian's love
'EastEnders' hardman Grant Mitchell is to bed Ian Beale's girlfriend when he returns to Albert Square.

The hunky tough guy, played by Ross Kemp, will set his sights on sexy Scot Jane Collins, actress Laurie Brett, and the pair will have a passionate fling.

The illicit affair will leave unlucky-in-love Ian, played by 39-year-old Adam Woodyatt, heartbroken and spark another hateful feud between the businessman, Grant and his brother Phil.

A show source revealed to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Grant's return will have devastating consequences. He's attracted to Jane and she soon falls under his spell and they embark on a steamy affair. Ian looks set to suffer yet another huge upset, just as his life seemed to be getting back on track."

While Grant - who is returning to the soap next month - is bedding Jane, Ian and Phil will become embroiled in a bitter custody battle over Phil's son, Ian's half-brother, Ben, whose mother Kathy died in a car crash in South Africa.

Viewers will see the gripping new storyline unfold over the next few weeks.

alan45
27-02-2006, 16:52
Found this on Supanet's homepage. :eek:

Grant set to bed Ian's love
'EastEnders' hardman Grant Mitchell is to bed Ian Beale's girlfriend when he returns to Albert Square.

The hunky tough guy, played by Ross Kemp, will set his sights on sexy Scot Jane Collins, actress Laurie Brett, and the pair will have a passionate fling.

The illicit affair will leave unlucky-in-love Ian, played by 39-year-old Adam Woodyatt, heartbroken and spark another hateful feud between the businessman, Grant and his brother Phil.

A show source revealed to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Grant's return will have devastating consequences. He's attracted to Jane and she soon falls under his spell and they embark on a steamy affair. Ian looks set to suffer yet another huge upset, just as his life seemed to be getting back on track."

While Grant - who is returning to the soap next month - is bedding Jane, Ian and Phil will become embroiled in a bitter custody battle over Phil's son, Ian's half-brother, Ben, whose mother Kathy died in a car crash in South Africa.

Viewers will see the gripping new storyline unfold over the next few weeks.

What about his 'stunning ' Brazilian wife. Maybe she can become Ian's latest fish fryer.

crazygirl
27-02-2006, 16:54
oh no eastenders are going to break ian's heart again

Siobhan
27-02-2006, 16:56
I hope this doesn't happen, Ian has had enough wives cheat on him.

eastenders mad
27-02-2006, 17:21
aww poor Ian if this happens i don't think he should see anyone and stay single

the_watts_rule
27-02-2006, 17:23
Aww Poor Ian. Grant is probably just trying to wind him up.

Bryan
27-02-2006, 17:52
sounds good to a certain extent but Grant would be better suited to Carly or Dawn or someone who could actually give a good fight against Carla when she comes into it in May

Saying that i love to see Ian Beale sad and lonely... as he deserves it, and there was hints of a romance between Grant and Jane in his breif spell last year... this is a great use of Jane's character... but once Grant has gone where does that leave the character...Janes too good to be gotten rid of

DaVeyWaVey
27-02-2006, 18:01
Wow this actually sounds quite a good storyline coming up. When Grant returned last year, i kind of given myself the clue that Grant fancied Jane and thought that something could go on with them in the near future but now it seems like it's going to happen. I think it will be good especially happening when Ian is having the custody battle with Phil over Ben. I am glad Jane will finally get a storyline as the last one was last year when her husband was dying. I can't wait for this storyline :)

littlemo
27-02-2006, 18:10
I can't believe Jane would do that to Ian, I thought she really loved him. She's not as sweet as Laura was (at the beginning), but I didn't think she was another Cindy. It took a lot for Jane to start seeing Ian, because her husband was the love of her life, so for her to start an affair with Grant of all people, wow! It's a good storyline, but I honestly didn't think she would act on an intitial spark. Ian, Lucy, Peter and Bobby have been like her family for a long while now. I also thought she had more sense to get mixed up with a Mitchell brother. Although I must admit I think Grant definetely has sex appeal.

At least if they split up, nobody can blame Ian this time, because I'm sure Adam got a lot of stick over Laura. Do you think Jane's fling will spell the end to their relationship, or do you reckon he will give her another chance? Or will she want to continue the relationship, who knows?

Jojo
27-02-2006, 22:02
I can't see Jane doing this, I mean this is the same Jane that wouldn't betray her husband whilst he was ill and although her and Ian aren't married, I wouldn't have thought shed think that living with him would be any different surely...

DaVeyWaVey
27-02-2006, 22:07
I can't see Jane doing this, I mean this is the same Jane that wouldn't betray her husband whilst he was ill and although her and Ian aren't married, I wouldn't have thought shed think that living with him would be any different surely...

Yeah i am shocked that Jane would do such a thing to Ian and sleep with Grant after all she wasn't unfaithful to her husband while he was still alive. I think Grant would really have to work hard to win Jane over and make her think he is unresistable. The biggest question i want to know is, where does Carla fit into this? After all, she is Grant's husband. Will Carla turn up in the Square before or while this storyline is taking place??

stacyefc
27-02-2006, 22:12
i don't see jane as the cheating type. poor ian!

littlemo
27-02-2006, 22:36
Yeah i am shocked that Jane would do such a thing to Ian and sleep with Grant after all she wasn't unfaithful to her husband while he was still alive. I think Grant would really have to work hard to win Jane over and make her think he is unresistable. The biggest question i want to know is, where does Carla fit into this? After all, she is Grant's husband. Will Carla turn up in the Square before or while this storyline is taking place??

I heard Carla turns up in May, and Grant's coming in a few weeks so there's plenty of time for a union with Grant and Jane. But it still is very surprising.

pops110874
27-02-2006, 22:37
i really hope this isnt true. Cant be doing with ian weeping over another affair - yawn.

I agree with bb, grants comeback was always going to add another notch on his bedpost but it would be so much better if it was someone like dawn. Not sure if jane will do well in the catfight scenes with carla....

Cornishbabe
27-02-2006, 22:53
BUT WHY?

as siad above jane wouldnt cheat on her dieing husband. why would she cheat on ian. its totally out of charcter

alan45
28-02-2006, 01:13
BUT WHY?

as siad above jane wouldnt cheat on her dieing husband. why would she cheat on ian. its totally out of charcterBecause the naff scriptwriters at EE think it will be fun. They are so stupid that they havent thought what will happen to Janes chracter once GRUNT go's off to save the world again in Ultimate Farce

Dr. Tangliss
28-02-2006, 08:32
Poor Ian, but hey good storyline! I can't wait for Grant's return now:)

tammyy2j
28-02-2006, 10:28
Jane knows how Ian feels about the Mitchells this would be the ultimate betrayal to him but i guess what Grant wants Grant gets

Siobhan
28-02-2006, 10:43
Jane knows how Ian feels about the Mitchells this would be the ultimate betrayal to him but i guess what Grant wants Grant gets

Grant probably tries it on with her just as his wife Carla arrives. I reckon Jane could take her

littlemo
28-02-2006, 14:20
Grant probably tries it on with her just as his wife Carla arrives. I reckon Jane could take her

Well she does do a martial art! lol.

Grant's staying for 6 months, so he won't be leaving anytime soon. He won't be doing Ultimate Force as he hasn't got a contract with itv anymore. I think it's bound to end with the Beale's family being torn apart, Jane full of regret and Grant going back to his wife. I think Grant and Carla will have the kind of relationship that Chrissie and Den had. Since Sharon cheated on Grant, it seems that Grant has had no qualms about cheating himself. Tiffany was on the receiving end of his philandering before, but I think Carla will give as good as she gets.

I don't think they would split Grant and Carla up long term otherwise she would have to leave. Also Grant doesn't let his kids go without a fight, and I doubt he would allow her to take his son away.

crazygirl
28-02-2006, 16:35
mind you, you cant imagine ian been very exciting in bed! :lol: :lol:

Siobhan
28-02-2006, 16:42

:sick::sick::sick: did you have to say that? it is stuck in my head now

Florijo
28-02-2006, 17:03
What a load of crap. I'm sick of all these flaming affairs, ruining couples and changing characters just to suit the next idiotic storyline that the braindead EE writers have come up with when they were drunk (cos I can't believe anyone sober could come up with this sort of drivel).

I am so looking forward to this affair, coupled with the rivitting, original, never been done before storyline of the Mitchells V Ian. :rolleyes:

littlemo
28-02-2006, 17:28

No! Look how many affairs Cindy had. Grant on the other hand is very sexy, and I'm sure he's very capable of satisfying her. Grant isn't going to make a relationship with Jane permanent, as I said he wouldn't want to lose his son, and he probably cares about his wife a lot too. When it's over, is Ian going to be able to forgive her? I don't see how you could. But the thing is he gave Cindy countless number of chances and got taken for a ride, and then he went completely the other way with Laura and destroyed everything she had. So is it time for him to do a U turn again and take the softly softly approach?

DaVeyWaVey
28-02-2006, 18:23
I think it will just be a short term affair between Grant and Jane like they did with Pat and Patrick :)

Jada-GDR
28-02-2006, 20:18
thats such a shame. jane totally doesn't seem the type.

Chris_2k11
28-02-2006, 21:38
Oh this sounds ridiculous. And totally out of character for Jane! :thumbsdow Time for your next idea please EE! :moonie:

Richie_lecturer
28-02-2006, 21:47
What a load of crap. I'm sick of all these flaming affairs, ruining couples and changing characters just to suit the next idiotic storyline that the braindead EE writers have come up with when they were drunk (cos I can't believe anyone sober could come up with this sort of drivel).

I am so looking forward to this affair, coupled with the rivitting, original, never been done before storyline of the Mitchells V Ian. :rolleyes:

Jo, I share your distaste at this proposed storyline, what a joke.

alan45
28-02-2006, 21:59
Oh this sounds ridiculous. And totally out of character for Jane! :thumbsdow Time for your next idea please EE! :moonie:Its a feeble attempt to force the Mitchells centre stage again. Every storyline will be wrapped around them. Move on the Mitchells are dinosaurs

Richie_lecturer
28-02-2006, 22:00
..and one day it will backfire on EE, big time.

alan45
28-02-2006, 22:02
..and one day it will backfire on EE, big time.Its the way they treat their viewers with contempt churning out any old dross :wall:

Florijo
28-02-2006, 22:18
I think everybody at EE has seriously run out of ideas. Everything is all so unoriginal and uninspiring. It is sad as EE was once one of my favourite shows and I loved watching the likes of Cindy, David, Bianca, Carol etc. I don't understand what has happened to the show and I think the EE I loved to watch has gone forever. I wonder how many people now watch out of habit and not because it is any good?

Richie_lecturer
28-02-2006, 22:21
Well the ratings have fallen a bit in the last week, though it's probably only a blip.

I think it's safe to say the glory days of EE are long gone now, so just hope for the odd good episode every now and again because it sure as hell won't happen on a regular basis anymore.

alan45
28-02-2006, 22:22
Send for Den Watts he'll know what to do..............

yeah right

Richie_lecturer
28-02-2006, 22:25
Ha ha, funny you should say that, as apart from the Mitchells and Nick Cotton, EE have practically killed off all their leading big guns from the past, including Kathy. They are rapidly running out of cards to play with.

alan45
28-02-2006, 22:27
Ha ha, funny you should say that, as apart from the Mitchells and Nick Cotton, EE have practically killed off all their leading big guns from the past, including Kathy. They are rapidly running out of cards to play with.Looks like another trip to the Cemetery then :rolleyes:

Richie_lecturer
28-02-2006, 22:29
I'm sure they will resurrect someone else's corpse before too long.

Chris_2k11
28-02-2006, 22:37
I'm sure they will resurrect someone else's corpse before too long.Haven't you heard? :searchme: Nana Moon's back next month on the lookout for Alfie! :ninja: :D

Richie_lecturer
28-02-2006, 22:39
"Oohh Alfie I'm looking for a chap called Norman Dee. 'Ave you seen 'im love?"

Chris_2k11
28-02-2006, 22:53
"Oohh Alfie I'm looking for a chap called Norman Dee. 'Ave you seen 'im love?"Lmao!! :rotfl: Took me a while to get that! :o :lol:

alan45
01-03-2006, 01:36
Norman Dee Oh you are such a beach Richie

instinct
01-03-2006, 13:54
I could have guessed it the way Grant was with her the last time he was round, it was obvious he fancied her but he didn't have enough time to do anything but i guess he's got his a-game on this time.

But i do feel sorry for Ian he's been through so much and it still comes bad to him.

dddMac1
01-03-2006, 15:38
i am shocked at jane .hasn't ian been through enough

DaVeyWaVey
01-03-2006, 22:35
Well i think this storyline will be great. I always thought Jane and Grant would make a good pairing even if it was only for a love affair :)

crazygirl
02-03-2006, 10:05
yea its going to be a fab storyline