PDA

View Full Version : Episode 6 Spoilers

xCharliex
26-02-2006, 14:28
Footballers’ Wives Series 5 – Episode 6

Written by Liz Lake, directed by David Kerr, produced by Cameron Roach

Tanya Turner (Zöe Lucker) despises Eva de Wolffe (Joan Collins). Not only does Eva have the man she wants but she has vindictively splashed dreadful photos of Tanya throughout her magazine ‘Glam’.

Now Urszula has gone from her life, Liberty (Phina Oruche) has thrown herself into her marriage. But Tre (Chucky Venice) is inexplicably avoiding her and she can’t understand why.

Callum (Craig Gallivan) and Shannon (Sarah Barrand) have organised a charity auction to raise money for Trish’s cancer charity. And Eva de Wolffe has volunteered to host it at her opulent mansion. All the team are delighted to be supporting such a worthwhile cause. Later, Eva is thrilled to outbid Tanya in the auction and also secures some fantastic Opera tickets for her and Paulo (Jay Rodan). But Eva’s jubilation soon turns to fury when she spots Tanya and Paulo together. Even Eva can see the chemistry, but that doesn’t mean she will step aside.

Lucy (Helen Latham) is thrilled the outfits she created for Liberty and Tre went for such a high price but is disappointed to discover the bidder was Bruno (Ben Richards). He’s desperate to win her back but Lucy has enjoyed having some independence.

It is Opera night and Eva and Paulo make a glamorous entrance before settling in to their box with champagne. But when Paulo spots Tanya in a nearby box he makes his excuses to join her for some entertainment of their own, unaware that Eva has guessed his game.

But Tanya has uncovered a dark secret between Eva and Paula and plans to use it as a form of blackmail to persuade Eva to release Paulo from her clutches. Tanya thinks she is more than a match for the formidable Eva de Wolffe but she hasn’t yet seen Eva’s true colours.

Meanwhile Lucy regrets falling into bed with Bruno. He is newly enthused and keen to make it up with her but she’s worried about him slipping back into his old ways.

leanne27
26-02-2006, 17:40
I am so sick of lucy who just keeps on going back to bruno time and time again!!! she needs to get a backbone and say hello to her self respect (she's lettign down us girls!) LOL

Emmak2005
17-03-2006, 00:35
I am so sick of lucy who just keeps on going back to bruno time and time again!!! she needs to get a backbone and say hello to her self respect (she's lettign down us girls!) LOL

I think in what we've seen on Bruno so far in this series is a lot different to what he was in the last. I mean he was more aggressive back then, but he's not so short-tempered. Maybe this is due to Amber messing with his mind. I so knew that he had sussed she had poisoned his wine and dinner. I think they have made her character a bit ott now though. She's not much use to the show now Conrad's gone. I mean I think most of the characters are single (except for maybe Bruno and Lucy - although not legally married). So someone's missing the point on the title of the show. But saying that Liberty and Troy are getting married soon so that'll be 1 1/2 footballers wives.

DaVeyWaVey
26-03-2006, 19:17
Lucy shouldn't get back with Bruno. Remember when he abused her in series 4 and was violent towards her?? Bruno is a bully :mad: