PDA

View Full Version : 'Just The Two Of Us' partners not dating

Debs
26-02-2006, 11:56
Chris Fountain has insisted that he isn't dating his Just The Two Of Us partner Jo O'Meara.

The Hollyoaks actor revealed that he would much prefer to try his chances with Jo's former bandmate Hannah Spearritt.

"I was a big fan of S Club. I grew up with them, they were legends to me. But I didn't fancy Jo or even Rachel Stevens," he told the Daily Record.

"To be honest I fancied Hannah. I told Jo and she's going to try and arrange a meeting. But Hannah is still going out with Paul Cattermole who was also in the band so I don't know what is going to happen.

"Jo and I are both single. We're not dating. It's complete nonsense. We get on well and have a laugh and have been out one night for a bit of a drink."

tammyy2j
03-03-2006, 12:05
They make a really great couple i hope they release a duet. I think Chris is way better than Richard Fleehman from Corrie.

x Amby x
03-03-2006, 17:22
They make a really great couple i hope they release a duet. I think Chris is way better than Richard Fleehman from Corrie.

totally agree with you there! JO and Chris make a great couple, i think they should release 'A WHole New World' I defenatly prefer Chris to Richard Fleeshman anyday!

Pixie
04-03-2006, 02:18
I love Chris and Richard equally!