PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders

Bryan
25-02-2006, 21:08
DOCTOR Who is to land in EastEnders — and be served pints in the Queen Vic by Peggy Mitchell.
The telly Timelord, played by David Tennant, will touch down his time-travelling Tardis in Albert Square in the new series of the BBC1 sci-fi hit.

Landlady Peggy — 68-year-old actress Barbara Windsor — will pop up behind the bar, while other EastEnders stars could also appear.

An insider said: “The Doctor and his sidekick Rose (Billie Piper) have travelled galaxies far and wide and battled vile aliens, but they’ve never come up against Peggy Mitchell.

DOCTOR Who is to land in EastEnders — and be served pints in the Queen Vic by Peggy Mitchell.
The telly Timelord, played by David Tennant, will touch down his time-travelling Tardis in Albert Square in the new series of the BBC1 sci-fi hit.

Landlady Peggy — 68-year-old actress Barbara Windsor — will pop up behind the bar, while other EastEnders stars could also appear.

An insider said: “The Doctor and his sidekick Rose (Billie Piper) have travelled galaxies far and wide and battled vile aliens, but they’ve never come up against Peggy Mitchell.

“The funniest thing is she’ll be calling ‘Time’ to the original Timelord.”

A source close to Babs said: “She’s thrilled. She’s a very big fan of Doctor Who and feels very honoured.”

Bryan
25-02-2006, 21:08
i am officially spooked! abi wrote a script about this happening..with peggy being the central character! :eek:

Luna
25-02-2006, 21:09
lmao that sounds brilliant cant wait to see that

Chloe O'brien
25-02-2006, 21:09
i read this in todays sun any chance of peggy being exterminated by the daleks

Bryan
25-02-2006, 21:12
i read this in todays sun any chance of peggy being exterminated by the daleks

:eek: kath how very dare you! peggy is a legend!

rose's favourite tv show is eastenders, so i wonder how shell take it all?

Tamzi
25-02-2006, 21:29
I thought somebody had written a script like that on here. Scary!

That sounds really cool. Can't wait for Doctor Who to return
xxx

Kim
26-02-2006, 09:26
I thought somebody had written a script like that on here. Scary!

That sounds really cool. Can't wait for Doctor Who to return
xxx

Abi has written a script about that ida. This sounds good and will be interesting t o see if it is anything like Abi's script.

Abi
26-02-2006, 10:20
i am officially spooked! abi wrote a script about this happening..with peggy being the central character! :eek:

:rotfl: omg....thats so wierd!!! Me and Russel T Davis must be on the same wave length of something... :rotfl:

I just realised that i hadn't finished it....so i just posted the ending, if anyones interested :)

Bryan
26-02-2006, 11:17
:rotfl: omg....thats so wierd!!! Me and Russel T Davis must be on the same wave length of something... :rotfl:

I just realised that i hadn't finished it....so i just posted the ending, if anyones interested :)

or maybe you are Russel T Davies pretending to be a teenage girl called Abi? :hmm:

Abi
26-02-2006, 11:18
or maybe you are Russel T Davies pretending to be a teenage girl called Abi? :hmm:

Maybe....just maybe.... ever wondered why i'm slightly too obsessed with it?!

dddMac1
08-03-2006, 15:58
that episode sounds good it will be weird seeing Eastenders on it