PDA

View Full Version : its gone poor

stacyefc
23-02-2006, 23:11
i think that footballers wives has gone really poor, imean if you go back and watch it when kyle, chardonnay and jason were in it, it was well better

Chris_2k11
23-02-2006, 23:18
Completely agree Stacy. It's absolute tosh these days with pathetic OTT storylines! For example, what was with loopy Amber walking around with a metal detector tonight in the pitch black?! I mean, WTF?!! :confused: :thumbsdow It's completely lost the plot since all the original cast members left! It'll be on its way out soon I think. :banned:

Bryan
24-02-2006, 08:34
Completely agree Stacy. It's absolute tosh these days with pathetic OTT storylines! For example, what was with loopy Amber walking around with a metal detector tonight in the pitch black?! I mean, WTF?!! :confused: :thumbsdow It's completely lost the plot since all the original cast members left! It'll be on its way out soon I think. :banned:

i loved that seen chris! :D High hells and a glittery knight gound across the lawn in the middle of the night! Very divaeseque! :lol:

agreed it isnt as good as the original format, but its still a good drama and will still go strong for many more seaons

leanne27
24-02-2006, 11:32
its very VERy dramatic now the 1st ep (to this series) was not even good, usually it comes back with a bang

kels257
24-02-2006, 11:35
I agree that the episode last night was a bit tame for footballers wives but I think t's going to get better!!

The reason she had the metal detector is because she is looking for the gun that Bruno used to kill Conrad :)

stacyefc
24-02-2006, 16:55
as if bruno would be stupid enough to go with amber he must realise that if he and amber wind lucy up she will blurt out the truth

~*~Leanne~*~
24-02-2006, 20:47
i think last nights was really good but i want bruno and lucy to get back together

Abbie
26-02-2006, 12:30
i loved the good old dyas at least i have them on dvd to watch

willsmummy
26-02-2006, 13:18
Yes, it's gone a bit barmy, but I'll still end up watching every single episode.

Abbie
26-02-2006, 15:17
Yes, it's gone a bit barmy, but I'll still end up watching every single episode.lol yer i know what you mean, its like you just cant help yourself

DaVeyWaVey
26-03-2006, 18:59
I think this current series is great at the moment. I don't think it's lost the plot at all, it's not as good as series 1 and 2 but it's still good so far especially with Tanya back and Joan Collins making an appearance. I would agree with you though if you said this when the last series was on as in my opinion, series 4 was the worst series in my opinion but now it's gone good again :)

Layne
26-03-2006, 19:05
Well i think its still good, but i do agree its not as good as it used to be, and alot of the orginal (what i thin kwere some of the best) Cast have gone but i still think its a great show!