PDA

View Full Version : Will Stacey and Bradley get together?

Luna
23-02-2006, 20:57
Who thinks they will get together?

littlemo
23-02-2006, 22:56
I think the question leads to spoilers. Yes is my answer, but whoever has read the soap magazines will say the same thing. Do you think we should move it to the spoiler section?

stacyefc
23-02-2006, 23:30
i think so, i hope its stacy who does the running though.

CrazyLea
23-02-2006, 23:33
i think that they will. dont know if they will last long but i think they will. and they'll be cute together too :p

Siobhan
24-02-2006, 10:18
if this is going to lead to spoilers then I am moving it now.

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-02-2006, 10:30
I think they will they are made for eachother in my oppinion

Lennie
24-02-2006, 10:30
Yes - i want them to, they make such a cute couple :)

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-02-2006, 10:34
I agree it obvious the poor guy really likes her i just wish Stacey wouldnt be so mean to him

Siobhan
24-02-2006, 10:44
As I said before Ruby is more suited to Bradley than Stacey. She needs someone to stand up to her and Bradley won't do that

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-02-2006, 10:46
Yeh i suppose your right but i wouldnt really put Bradley with Ruby they just dont seem the sort of couple

eastenders mad
24-02-2006, 10:52
No Way sorry like I can't believe people are saying yes.
Sorry but i can't stand Bradley and him been with stacy makes me want to :sick:

Jojo
24-02-2006, 10:52
I was looking at the announcement of Bradley's arrival in the square on the latest news bit, and reading it through it says;

"Bradley's 18 and has never had a serious girlfriend. He's looking for a girl with strength of character and a bit of spark. Maybe he’ll find her in Walford…"

So after reading that again, and seeing the on screen storyline progressing about these two, I'm wondering if this was the intention all of the time, to bring in a love interest for Stacey.

I think they go well together, opposites attract and we have seen a glimpse of Staceys other side, not just her brash nature, but if they do get together, I don't want to see her character change and have a personality transplant like the others we have seen (Billy, Alfie etc)

Siobhan
24-02-2006, 10:57
that is what will happen and that is why I don't want her with Bradley. She will become all nice and sweet and everyone will love her.. She need to remain as she is cause that is the stacey that we love. They didn't do it with Janine so why change stacey who is actually good

Katy
24-02-2006, 11:06
i think there perfect for each other. You know what they say about Opposites Attract.

Dutchgirl
24-02-2006, 12:24
Well Bradley seems to have more to him than he shows on the outside. I think that is quiet appealing, it does give him a bit extra. In a funny way makes him a bit sexy:wub: . ( oh dear what am I saying?) Hope Stacey sees it as well.

littlemo
24-02-2006, 18:05
Well Bradley seems to have more to him than he shows on the outside. I think that is quiet appealing, it does give him a bit extra. In a funny way makes him a bit sexy:wub: . ( oh dear what am I saying?) Hope Stacey sees it as well.

Your right! I personally think he has sex appeal, I might be the only one who thinks so, but I believe it's true.

When Bradley and Stacey get together I think Bradley will stand up for himself against Stacey, because he's clearly good at playing her at her own game. And I love that about him. I don't want Stacey to change completely and I don't think she will. I know personality transplants are prone in EE, but it doesn't have to be that way.

the_watts_rule
24-02-2006, 18:07
I don't think they will get together at the moment but maybe in a month or two.

littlemo
24-02-2006, 18:23
I don't think they will get together at the moment but maybe in a month or two.

This is a spoiler board doesn't anybody read them?

Florijo
24-02-2006, 18:31
I don't think Stacey will change when she gets with Bradley but I hope she will develop as a character. Take Kat for example, when she got with Alfie, she was still the Kat we all knew (standing up for herself, speaking out, being flirty etc) but getting with Alfie gave us a chance to see another side of her as we had never seen her in a committed relationship before with someone she loved. Alfie helped change Kat's perception of men and I hope that will happen with Stacey too as she seems to have a real downer on guys too.

littlemo
24-02-2006, 18:42
I don't think Stacey will change when she gets with Bradley but I hope she will develop as a character. Take Kat for example, when she got with Alfie, she was still the Kat we all knew (standing up for herself, speaking out, being flirty etc) but getting with Alfie gave us a chance to see another side of her as we had never seen her in a committed relationship before with someone she loved. Alfie helped change Kat's perception of men and I hope that will happen with Stacey too as she seems to have a real downer on guys too.

I think your right, Bradley will help Stacey feel more secure in herself. She won't change her personality because everybody loves her character so much. I read an interview with Perry Fenwick a while back and he said that he wouldn't have stayed in EE if Billy was going to stay the way he was at the beginning. They had to change him for the actors sake, but also for the character's, people that nasty can't stay in a soap for a long time. Stacey isn't a character that needs to be changed, she's not nasty through and through and I think people can relate to and empathise with her.

There are many characters who have had a mad personality and have stayed that way while being in a relationship, Kat (like you said) and Bianca, just to name a few. I am really looking forward to seeing them together.

Dutchgirl
24-02-2006, 18:50
Your right! I personally think he has sex appeal, I might be the only one who thinks so, but I believe it's true.

When Bradley and Stacey get together I think Bradley will stand up for himself against Stacey, because he's clearly good at playing her at her own game. And I love that about him. I don't want Stacey to change completely and I don't think she will. I know personality transplants are prone in EE, but it doesn't have to be that way.

Pfew, I thought I would be the only one. And he plays Stacey allright!:cheer:

littlemo
24-02-2006, 18:53
Pfew, I thought I would be the only one. And he plays Stacey allright!:cheer:

Yes, he's brilliant at it! (playing her at her own game, that is).

He's very sexy, when he does that.

Dutchgirl
24-02-2006, 19:13
Yes, he's brilliant at it! (playing her at her own game, that is).

He's very sexy, when he does that.

Maybe we're not the only ones to think so. I wonder.:rolleyes:

littlemo
24-02-2006, 19:18
Maybe we're not the only ones to think so. I wonder.:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure there are other people that like Bradley. Stacey shouldn't be ashamed in liking him.

kayla05
24-02-2006, 22:19
I love them both and i think they make a great couple!

feelingyellow
24-02-2006, 22:22
Hmm, well I personally think Stacey and Deano would be a better couple as their more adventurous and fun! But Stacey and Bradley are quite cute together I must admit :wub: Just something seems to click with those two! :)

littlemo
24-02-2006, 22:29
Hmm, well I personally think Stacey and Deano would be a better couple as their more adventurous and fun! But Stacey and Bradley are quite cute together I must admit :wub: Just something seems to click with those two! :)

Which two? Bradley and Stacey or Stacey and Deano? I think Stacey and Deano are more adventurous but Bradley definetely has something special about him, and I really think Stacey and Bradley are made for each other. Opposites attract. And actually I don't think they are that much different. Stacey and Bradley are both vulnerable, but are strong on the outside. I think they could have real fun times together.

feelingyellow
24-02-2006, 22:44
Which two? Bradley and Stacey or Stacey and Deano? I think Stacey and Deano are more adventurous but Bradley definetely has something special about him, and I really think Stacey and Bradley are made for each other. Opposites attract. And actually I don't think they are that much different. Stacey and Bradley are both vulnerable, but are strong on the outside. I think they could have real fun times together.

Stacey and Bradley ... yeah opposites do denfinately in this case ... both are certainly vulnerable ... but how is Bradley really strong on the outside? :confused:

littlemo
24-02-2006, 23:02
Stacey and Bradley ... yeah opposites do denfinately in this case ... both are certainly vulnerable ... but how is Bradley really strong on the outside? :confused:

I'm not sure really, I suppose because he doesn't take what Stacey throws at him lying down. Like what we were saying earlier about him playing her at her own game. I think he uses his mind more in order to beat people and be strong, rather than Stacey who usually uses physical abuse.

Bradley does show his vulnerable side more than Stacey does, but I feel he has an element of surprise to his personality as well. Like people see him in a certain way, but it's like they are judging a book by it's cover, and that they can't see the real him.

Maybe unlike Stacey, he's stronger in the inside rather than the out.

feelingyellow
24-02-2006, 23:13
I'm not sure really, I suppose because he doesn't take what Stacey throws at him lying down. Like what we were saying earlier about him playing her at her own game. I think he uses his mind more in order to beat people and be strong, rather than Stacey who usually uses physical abuse.

Bradley does show his vulnerable side more than Stacey does, but I feel he has an element of surprise to his personality as well. Like people see him in a certain way, but it's like they are judging a book by it's cover, and that they can't see the real him.

Maybe unlike Stacey, he's stronger in the inside rather than the out.

I see your point, he never had really been upset by what Stacey says and always has something to say back. He's one of those people who can beat bullies by using his brain, which most people can't do.

littlemo
25-02-2006, 23:09
I see your point, he never had really been upset by what Stacey says and always has something to say back. He's one of those people who can beat bullies by using his brain, which most people can't do.

Yes, I love that about him. Although I do feel Bradley is upset by the way Stacey treats him, just tries not to show it. It's clear he cares about her a great deal.

I can't get that scene from Fargos out of my mind, that was funny stuff. Bradley asking the waiter if Stacey could do the dishes to pay for her share, it was just classic.

Classic Bradley! Do we know him well enough for us to say that, do you reckon? I think that's where the writers are heading with him. To show that he's not gullible and that he would be a match for Stacey. He'll have to be if he's going out with her. I hope the relationship lasts and lasts.

feelingyellow
25-02-2006, 23:36
Classic Bradley! Do we know him well enough for us to say that, do you reckon? I think that's where the writers are heading with him. To show that he's not gullible and that he would be a match for Stacey. He'll have to be if he's going out with her. I hope the relationship lasts and lasts.

Hmm, maybe... he's only been in it a couple of weeks though - he's proved to be a great character though especially working with Stacey. Bradley could go down in EE history as a great character, but it depends where his storylines go. The writers have given him good ones so far, but then they could give him something absoloutely crap later on which could ruin his whole character, which would be a great shame as compared to other new characters he's been really good and not rubbish.

Hmm, the relationship is quite good ... but I still see something in the future for her and Deano ... I think Stacey needs someone a bit more her type who would really make her happy. She'd have to work at a relationship with Bradley, and I don't think she'd really like to as she hasn't actually had any relationships in EE so far. Just a bit of flirting and the Spencer thing. If she were with Deano, it'd be easy and fun and Stacey would like that.

shannisrules
26-02-2006, 00:59
i read in a mag cant remember which oone that in teh next two weeks stacy starts to fall in love with bradly an dit said about the thing with jake after sstacy is sick over him (becuase she drank a lot) he leaves her queue bradly

Kim
26-02-2006, 09:20
i read in a mag cant remember which oone that in teh next two weeks stacy starts to fall in love with bradly an dit said about the thing with jake after sstacy is sick over him (becuase she drank a lot) he leaves her queue bradly

That was in The TV Mag and on about week 11 of the press office spoilers it says that Stacey decides to take it a step further with Bradley which obviously indicates that they will be going out by then.

eastenders mad
26-02-2006, 10:37
yep it was the tv mag when they come to be lovers i am turing off until they finsh.
This is the first time i am turing ee off i hope it won't be perment.

Bryan
26-02-2006, 10:58
they get together next week so the answer is yes... but teh question should be will they stay together?

BlackKat
26-02-2006, 11:14
I don't think Stacey would go soft with Bradley. I think she is quite 'soft' anyway -- she does have a quick wit that can be quite bitchy at times, but she's still vulnerable. We only really see her hard shell when she's got the defenses up. Look how she was when Ruby was around, before things started going wrong there.

I think a safe relationship with Bradley would make her less defensive certainly, but she'd never lose her wit or anything. In fact I think if she did Bradley wouldn't like it -- he started liking her when she was as defensive as she's ever been, so I doubt he'd want her to change.

Dutchgirl
26-02-2006, 12:02
I don't think Stacey would go soft with Bradley. I think she is quite 'soft' anyway -- she does have a quick wit that can be quite bitchy at times, but she's still vulnerable. We only really see her hard shell when she's got the defenses up. Look how she was when Ruby was around, before things started going wrong there.

I think a safe relationship with Bradley would make her less defensive certainly, but she'd never lose her wit or anything. In fact I think if she did Bradley wouldn't like it -- he started liking her when she was as defensive as she's ever been, so I doubt he'd want her to change.
No he wouldn't like it he likes her feistiness, that is her charm.

littlemo
26-02-2006, 19:24
No he wouldn't like it he likes her feistiness, that is her charm.

Yes it is! People are discussing on the Digital Spy board whether the spoiler about Stacey and Bradley taking it further (the newest spoilers) means that they sleep together or not. It does seem the obvious explanation but I would have thought Bradley would be a bit nervous about it, seeing as it's Stacey, and it seems that she has more experience than he does.

What does anybody else think? Bradley seems virginal compared to Stacey, whether he has actually slept with anybody remains to be seen, but I would think he would be a bit reluctant at first. Two weeks into the relationship seems very quick, if that were the case.

Cornishbabe
26-02-2006, 19:27
I voted yes. They will get together at some point but probably not for long

littlemo
26-02-2006, 19:31
Is somebody going to change the title of this board on Friday, when they do actually get together, because there's really no need for a poll on this subject. Not if it's on the spoiler section.

I love talking about Bradley and Stacey. I wonder if Bradley is a virgin? maybe he's more experienced than he looks.

BlackKat
26-02-2006, 19:34
Is somebody going to change the title of this board on Friday, when they do actually get together, because there's really no need for a poll on this subject. Not if it's on the spoiler section.

Maybe we could have a thread where all the Stacey/Bradley stuff could go (discussion, spoilers etc) A bit like the Jakissie and Shannis threads used to be. I think they worked quite well, everything was kept together and people could chat about the couple as well. :searchme:

Dutchgirl
26-02-2006, 19:39
Maybe we could have a thread where all the Stacey/Bradley stuff could go (discussion, spoilers etc) A bit like the Jakissie and Shannis threads used to be. I think they worked quite well, everything was kept together and people could chat about the couple as well. :searchme:
I'm all for it! And keep the thread as it is, and change only the title of the thread!:hmm:

JustJodi
26-02-2006, 19:43
Or start a new thread with out the poll attached and have this one merged into the new thread :searchme:

Dutchgirl
26-02-2006, 19:45
Or start a new thread with out the poll attached and have this one merged into the new thread :searchme: :searchme:
Yeah merged would be a cool idea, so all our comments could go in there! There a few people who really like the Stacey Bradley story!

JustJodi
26-02-2006, 19:55
Just put in a request to have the poll thingie removed and just change the title of the thread to BRADLEY AND STACEY,, Lets see if it will happen

:)

Dutchgirl
26-02-2006, 20:00
Just put in a request to have the poll thingie removed and just change the title of the thread to BRADLEY AND STACEY,, Lets see if it will happen

:)
I'm with you, where do we put in the request? As ask mods has been closed temporarily!

JustJodi
26-02-2006, 20:02
I'm with you, where do we put in the request? As ask mods has been closed temporarily!

DG I sent a PM to one of the MODs and see if they can give us a HAND with this,, I am sure we will see a change soon :-)

littlemo
26-02-2006, 23:34
It now says the poll will change on 5th March, that's this Sunday? So it's after they get together. But it is changing, so that's good.

Can't wait to see Stacey and Bradley get together!

Siobhan
27-02-2006, 11:59
I can't remove the poll. Do you want this to say here or just put a big warning in the chat in the general section that it may contain spoliers?

Dutchgirl
27-02-2006, 17:57
I can't remove the poll. Do you want this to say here or just put a big warning in the chat in the general section that it may contain spoliers?
Maybe we should ask Luna she started the thread.

littlemo
05-03-2006, 16:53
I didn't want to start another spoiler thread on Bradley and Stacey because it probably would be shut, so I'm going to write about them in this one instead. Although the title of the topic doesn't really fit anymore.

So Max Branning is arriving in May, I am really looking forward to it, especially because we aren't being told much about him at the moment, by Bradley or anyone else. I suppose that adds to the excitement. I get the impression he's quite abusive, just by snippets of what Bradley says, and my memory of what Carol's brothers were like when they were in it before. Racist, violent thugs, is my recollection. You can't imagine someone like that could produce Bradley can you?! Although Jim was much like that when he arrived, and EE proves leopards can change your spots. Perhaps they will have Max become friends with Naomi or Yolande instead of Patrick. Very excited about this storyline. Hope Braldey hasn't been abused by his dad (although it will be a good storyline), if he has I hope Stacey tells Max exactly what she thinks about him.

If anyone has got any spoilers on Bradley and Stacey post them here! I really want to know some gossip, the spoilers on them at the moment seem virtaully non existent. I just want something good to look forward to.

littlemo
05-03-2006, 21:18
I'm sending another message mainly because the thread seems to be getting a bit too close to the bottom of the board. If anyone has got any spoilers of Bradley and Stacey please post of them!

I really hope Stacey's mum comes into it again, she was a really great character, and the storyline was potrayed so well. I'd love Bradley to be in on this plotline, I'm sure he'd handle the situation very well. He's someone who's very stable, that's who you need in a crisis like that.

Em
05-03-2006, 21:22
Im lovin Stacey and bradley together!

It might go a bit quiet on their front now that they just together- but hopefully this will be a long happy relationship.

I agree about Staceys mom coming back it would be intresting to see more develope there. Cant wairt for Bradleys dad either

littlemo
05-03-2006, 21:25
Im lovin Stacey and bradley together!

It might go a bit quiet on their front now that they just together- but hopefully this will be a long happy relationship.

I agree about Staceys mom coming back it would be intresting to see more develope there. Cant wairt for Bradleys dad either

I don't want the Bradley/Stacey storyline to go quiet, I hope it doesn't! I want to see a lot of them, and I hope we do.

Does anyone know if Sean is coming into it? It's been a rumour going on for ages but it seems likely.

feelingyellow
05-03-2006, 23:03
I think Sean definately is, as I heard they were casting him a while ago...

Yeah it'd be really good to see her mum again, their relationship was really sweet! :wub:

littlemo
05-03-2006, 23:14
I think Sean definately is, as I heard they were casting him a while ago...

Yeah it'd be really good to see her mum again, their relationship was really sweet! :wub:

Oh, I am so glad about Sean coming into it! It will be really nice for Stacey to have her brother round her. And I would love to see her mum again too. She seems really nice and I'm sure when her mum's stable, she would be a really great person to have in Stacey's life. She should have the chance to look after Stacey not the other way round.

feelingyellow
05-03-2006, 23:22
I wonder what Sean will be like... be a bit feisty like Stacey maybe? I think he will be a bit of the protective sort maybe, as when Stacey said his name that once she seemed really happy...
Yeah, it would be good to see Jean care for Stacey instead... I think maybe there should be like a little flashback sort thing - it'd be really good :D

littlemo
05-03-2006, 23:30
I wonder what Sean will be like... be a bit feisty like Stacey maybe? I think he will be a bit of the protective sort maybe, as when Stacey said his name that once she seemed really happy...
Yeah, it would be good to see Jean care for Stacey instead... I think maybe there should be like a little flashback sort thing - it'd be really good :D

I'm not sure what Sean will be like, Stacey seems to like him, so probably the opposite of her. They would probably fight all the time if Sean was the same as Stacey.

I remember seeing the photo, but was he older or younger than Stacey? I can't remember. I can see that he would be protective of her, but I wonder where he's been all this time. I guess if he's older he could have run away, and if he's younger perhaps taken away by the social services.

I'm not sure about the flashback thing, I think it's good in the right circumstances but I think people will say it's too much like the Kat scenario (when she had the flashback to her childhood). I would like to see what's happened to Stacey in the past. But I think it's probably to early on in her stint in EE to be doing the history of her life. They had one of Pat, but she's been in it since the start.

Dutchgirl
06-03-2006, 10:03
I would love to see Sean he would ad a new dimension to Staceys allready colourfull character.

littlemo
06-03-2006, 11:50
I've just been on Digital Spy and they have a picture on there of Bradley and Stacey kissing (a new one), it's on the Bradley/Stacey thread with a link to it.

It was in the Daily Star yesterday on page 37. Apparently there was an article to go with it, but they haven't got that on there. If somebody does have the article can you please put it on here, because I would love to read it. I would also like to the know what episode that pic comes from.

They seem really into each other!

Dutchgirl
06-03-2006, 12:02
http://images1.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/docserver3/getimage.aspx?regionguid=912eceaf-35f1-44fe-ad60-82d297621d3a&scale=160Thanks littlemo, I copied it to here hope the mods think it is ok .
Thanks to digital spy.

It is too cute!

crazygirl
06-03-2006, 12:32
well it wont last if she gets off with jake

Siobhan
06-03-2006, 12:34
well it wont last if she gets off with jake

she didn't and she won't

anyway, closing this as stacey and bradley are together now. there is a general chat about them