PDA

View Full Version : rosie and demi

Luna
23-02-2006, 20:47
just found this on ds no source really so thought id put it here

have just heard that writers are planning a massive exit for demi and rosie miller this summer . details are sketchy but theyre are talks of hostage . some thing to so with rosies past

CrazyLea
23-02-2006, 20:49
cool. so maybe if this is true, and there is a hostage, then maybe they will get shot or stabbed or something.

feelingyellow
23-02-2006, 20:54
Hope Rosie gets shot! :D Jokes, but I hope Rosie gets a new coat... :p
It'd be really sad if her or Demi died, but it's quite cool as it's something to do with Rosie's past... :hmm:

Luna
23-02-2006, 20:56
maybe something to do with mike??

di marco
23-02-2006, 21:04
maybe something to do with mike??

yeh thats what i was thinking luna

feelingyellow
23-02-2006, 21:05
I thought the Mike stuff would get sorted out soon as he's coming back in a couple of weeks I think...

Xx-Vicky-xX
23-02-2006, 21:24
It'd be really sad if her or Demi died

It would be sad but i think it would be the only way as i cant see that Demi would leave Aleesha, but then again with Eastenders as it is at the moment who knows

littlemo
23-02-2006, 23:00
It would be sad but i think it would be the only way as i cant see that Demi would leave Aleesha, but then again with Eastenders as it is at the moment who knows

Does Aleesha stay in the square then? I know they've said Rosie and Demi are leaving, but I would have thought Aleesha would go as well, as I'm pretty sure neither of them die in the exit storyline. I would find it unbelievable that Demi would leave her.

stacyefc
23-02-2006, 23:01
how come rosie and demi have been axed but keith hasn't?

i hope dawn, darren and mickey stay though

Bryan
24-02-2006, 08:32
i hold there isnt no hostage drama...it doesnt suit a family like the millers, the source says plans are skecthy at the moment so lets hope these plans dont see the light of day

id rather rosie to leave for a new life with Mike, and Demi goes with her.

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-02-2006, 09:09
I havent heard anything about Aleesha going but if she isnt then i think Demi will die there is no way she would leave her as she is the only tie Demi has to Leo now so she wouldnt leave her by choice. It would be a shame for Aleesha if Demi died becuase it would mean by the time the poop child is two both her parents would be dead :(

Siobhan
24-02-2006, 10:10
it is all in here. please post your stuff here
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=44563

closing