PDA

View Full Version : Family Affairs to go online

Emmak2005
23-02-2006, 01:18
Family Affairs ran from 1997 to 2005 on UK television station FIVE before being cancelled in the middle of a very important transition period. Now, three months after it ended, it will continue on the internet.

The series will launch properly in March, 2006, with a special flashback episode summarizing what happened between the final episode of the series and the beginning of the new series.

Looks good. Got this from the geocities page for Family Affairs by a poster on digital spy called AllanC.

Don't know exactly how an online broadcast will differ from TV. I wonder how it will work. Anyway, don't forget to go to this site next month and see it for yourselves. The link is:
geocities.com/family_affairs_cont/

At the moment there is just messageboards and pictures of the cast, but it'll be interested to see what else will be there on it's launch. Which I don't know the exact date for I'm afraid. I'm guessing it'll be the 1st of March or possibly one to coincide with it being 3 months off screen since the axing of the TV show version. Which was the 31st December 2005 I think.

dragoneye454
23-02-2006, 09:08
hmmm. Don't know if I'd bother watching it if it was on the internet. Wouldn't really feel right, apart from the fact that my computer is too slow anyway

Angeltigger
23-02-2006, 11:55
Chrissie(spelling miskate) from eastender

Ben from hollyoaks

Dawn from eastender

Vicki from Eastenders doing on the cast list

Are they in it?:searchme:

don't think i will watch it..

Emmak2005
12-03-2006, 01:02
I stupidly thought it was just an online version of the tv series with the actors included, but it's just a fantasy style one, where it's all made up.

Jada-GDR
17-03-2006, 13:10
your right, i think its just a made up one, like something someone would do in the script section here

Emmak2005
28-06-2006, 00:19
your right, i think its just a made up one, like something someone would do in the script section here

Oh, well. I suppose that's better than not having it at all.