PDA

View Full Version : the song of craig's claire was singing?

laynestaley
29-04-2005, 17:32
okay, its doing my head in now because i recognise the lyrics...what was the song that claire was singing that she heard craig playing?

Chris_2k11
29-04-2005, 17:57
how did it go...?

kizzyac
29-04-2005, 22:53
i would like to know thaT AS WELL ITS BEEN ANNOYING ME :wall:

laynestaley
01-05-2005, 17:33
it went something like: my coffin is my only home a place where i can be alone

barneysulk
02-05-2005, 16:41
Does Claire now become a goth after listening to Craig's Nu Metal through the wall? Tell you what, I wouldn't mind seeing her kitted out in fishnet stockings and all the gear, Yowzaaa!

Siobhan
02-05-2005, 16:46
it went something like: my coffin is my only home a place where i can be alone

it is not by that band he is always going on about.. can't think of it now. they went to one of there concerts...

RealityGap
04-05-2005, 17:38
the white Stripes - Hello Operator has similar lyrics was it that?

Hello operator
can you give me number nine?
can I see you later?
will you give me back my dime?
turn the oscillator
twist it with a dollar bill
mail man bring the paper
leave it on my window sill
find a canary
a bird to bring my message home
carry my obituary
my coffin doesn't have a phone
how you gonna get the money?
send papers to an empty home?
how you gonna get the money?
nobody to answer the phone

barneysulk
04-05-2005, 18:32
If Claire and Ashley get down listening to Craigs death metal tunes through the walls then they should try to counteract the dour durges by playing some up tempo music of their own. I would recommend playing Tony Christie's Amarillo as when I hear it, it never fails to put a smile on my face. It would pick poor young Craig up in no time, and I bet his Grandad would love it too.
Just a thought!

RealityGap
04-05-2005, 19:11
If Claire and Ashley get down listening to Craigs death metal tunes through the walls then they should try to counteract the dour durges by playing some up tempo music of their own. I would recommend playing Tony Christie's Amarillo as when I hear it, it never fails to put a smile on my face. It would pick poor young Craig up in no time, and I bet his Grandad would love it too.
Just a thought!

:rotfl: that's too funny