PDA

View Full Version : kylie to wed in april

crazygirl
20-02-2006, 20:05
Olivier Martinez's mother has let slip to New Idea magazine that her son and Kylie Minogue have plans to marry in April.

The pair are apparently going to get hitched on French Island, just off the coast of Melbourne in Australia.

"My son has promised we will be flown over for the big day," Mrs Martinez is quoted as saying.

"We're just rejoicing that she and my son can now go ahead and make the plans they've wanted to make for so long."

The wedding will, however, not take place until after the birth of Kylie's brother's first child in April

congrats to them both i guess that cancer must of scared them!!

the_watts_rule
20-02-2006, 20:22
Congrats to them both! :D Good Luck to them!

Emma-Lou
21-02-2006, 18:59
Congratulations to Kylie and Oliver hope they have the best of luck

Chris_2k11
21-02-2006, 19:30
Congratulations to them! :thumbsup:

Debs
21-02-2006, 20:18
Kylie Minogue has quashed speculation she is set to wed lover Olivier Martinez.

The pop babe - who was recently given the all-clear following a nine-month battle with breast cancer - has been at the centre of marriage rumours for months.

Her boyfriend's mother, Rosemarie, even reportedly told a magazine her son would tie the knot with the star in her native Australia.

But Kylie's publicist has now denied the wedding rumours, saying: "This is just not true."

Meanwhile, Kylie is reportedly writing a diary to inspire fellow cancer sufferers.

The diminutive star is thought to be penning a daily journal that she wants to publish to help others battling the disease.

A source said: "Kylie knows she is in a position of influence and wants to use that positively by writing this diary. She believes that by sharing her experiences she can provide encouragement to those in a similar situation. "She wants to get the message over that cancer can strike anybody, no matter how rich or famous."

Cornishbabe
21-02-2006, 20:54
:searchme: :confused: oh ok so is she or isnt she?

Chloe-Elise
21-02-2006, 20:57
Awwww I hope she is, she deserves to be happy, congrats if she is :D

~*~Leanne~*~
26-02-2006, 18:46
i hope she does marry him they deserve to be happy

feelingyellow
26-02-2006, 23:56
Aww! I was hoping she would marry him! I really hope she does as she deserves some happiness! :)

Dr. Tangliss
27-02-2006, 10:31
Good luck to them both, she deserves this after all the hell she has gone through of late.