PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Katona boasts about new love

Debs
19-02-2006, 15:09
Kerry Katona has been accused of cruelly mocking a former friend whose boyfriend she has apparently stolen.

Louise Oortwyn claims that she called the I'm A Celebrity star to warn her that new love Mark Croft will be unfaithful, before receiving taunts in return.

Katona is said to have replied, "What's your problem, love? Why is Mark being a cheat your problem? Why do I need to know that? Can I not handle myself? Can I not work it out on my own? Louise, I'm with Mark. You're not. Get over it."

Louise told the News of the World, "I only wanted to warn her what Mark's like - he cheated on me with four women. But Kerry just threw it all in my face. She couldn't give a stuff about my feelings. What makes it worse is how she prides herself on being this lovely person, this squeaky-clean family girl.

"What a joke that she's been voted Celebrity Mum Of The Year. She should be voted Celebrity Homewrecker Of The Year."

Dr. Tangliss
19-02-2006, 18:16
What the heck is going on with her. ever since Brian left her, she has let herself go.

pookie1968uk
19-02-2006, 18:40
she seems to be getting worse, most headlines about her these days arent good.

Chloe-Elise
19-02-2006, 19:04
I don't know whats happenig to her, but it defintely isn't good. I think she needs to clean up her act for herself and her kids.

Emma-Lou
19-02-2006, 19:44
Yeah she used to sound really nice and a good mum now she hits the headlines for all the wrong reasons and does not seem to care about her friends or people just trying to help her she need to get a grip for her kids sake.

bubblegum_fairy
19-02-2006, 20:01
Can't she just go away... i'm sick of hearing about her

stacyefc
19-02-2006, 22:29
did you say her nose aswell it said that she is definely snorting cociane