PDA

View Full Version : Carla Cast!

Bryan
19-02-2006, 14:21
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/characters/carla_m/major_christianne_oliveira.jpg

Daily Star Sunday:

Sexy South-American actress Christianne Oliveira signed up for a move to Albert Square just hours before today's celebrations. We can exclusively reveal she will make her first appearance as Carla Mitchell in May.

Just like real life Christianne, passionate and raunchy Carla comes all the way from raunchy Rio and show bosses she will send fans Copaca-BANANAS.

Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star Sunday, Christianne, 28, purred: "It's a real delight to be invited to work on such a well-known show."

JustJodi
19-02-2006, 14:47
Wonder if she and Grant will throw SALSA block parties ?? She looks as if she is old enuff to be Grants daughter not wife LOL ok ok MEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I guess I feel just a teensy bitsy jealous LOL But seriously I think this is going to be interesting,,now Grant is gonna have to find housing for his little family :D

Debs
19-02-2006, 14:53
i agree jodi she does look ver very young maybe its just the picture

im really glad they are bringing grants wife to albert sqaure

JustJodi
19-02-2006, 14:56
It does say she is 28. and Ross has to be at least 40 ?? Oh well as long as they have decent story lines and some firey arguements on the square I don't care LOL:searchme:

Bryan
19-02-2006, 14:57
the fact that she comes in may gives the impression that theyve split up maybe...grants back in walford shacked up with a new bird (maybe dawn or carley) and then carla comes back and belts the hell out of him and his new squeeze! bitch fight ahead!!! maybe she could then get herself some ties to walford so that when grant dies...(if he is killed off) then she can stay

plus does anyone else see a look of Jenny Powell about her!? :lol:

di marco
19-02-2006, 16:42
so if carla is coming to ee does that mean grants son will be coming as well?

Bryan
19-02-2006, 16:46
so if carla is coming to ee does that mean grants son will be coming as well?

id presume so as they cant leave a little kid on his own in brazil

di marco
19-02-2006, 16:53
id presume so as they cant leave a little kid on his own in brazil

yeh thats what i was thinking as well, just wondered if anyone had heard anything about it

Bryan
19-02-2006, 19:33
yeh thats what i was thinking as well, just wondered if anyone had heard anything about it

ive just realised that they might not bring his son in it, after all Auntie Sam is leaving out there with them isnt she?

di marco
19-02-2006, 20:05
ive just realised that they might not bring his son in it, after all Auntie Sam is leaving out there with them isnt she?

oh yeh i forgot all about that so he might stay with her then

Cornishbabe
19-02-2006, 20:08
oh yeh i forgot all about that so he might stay with her then
Wouldn't people wonder where their kid is though? And hes staying with my sister who is on the run from the poilce after being an accessorie to murder may not go down very well.

x Amby x
19-02-2006, 20:10
i wonder how the Square will react to her?

littlemo
19-02-2006, 23:01
i wonder how the Square will react to her?

The way she comes into it is very similar to the way Chrissie came to Walford. She may be like her. Chrissie spent a long time in Spain and Carla's from Rio (latino), so they have a similar background.

If she's anything like Chrissie, the residents of the square will think she's arrogant, vivacious and not backwards about coming forwards. Which can cause a stir, because somebody different from what they are used to angers them.

But clearly Grant has been with her a long time so Peggy probably likes her, and probably Phil.

i_love_matt!
20-02-2006, 19:00
oooooooo could be interesting!!!!!!!