irish eyes
17-02-2006, 11:16
EastEnders
8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE
bbc.co.uk/eastenders

Ian returns from South Africa with Ben, and it’s not long before
Peggy starts to interfere.
Martin surprises Sonia with a trip to Paris, but it’s clear that she
would rather be going with someone else.
Elsewhere, Mike desperately tries to patch up his relationship with
Dawn but ends up making things worse.
Ian is played by Adam Woodyatt, Peggy by Barbara Windsor, Martin
by James Alexandrou, Sonia by Natalie Cassidy, Mike by Mark
Wingett and Dawn by Kara Tointon.

EastEnders
7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE
bbc.co.uk/eastenders

Garry’s friends organise a surprise birthday party for him. Martin
gets drunk at the party, while Sonia and Naomi grow closer.
Elsewhere, Dawn gets drawn into Mike’s latest scheme.
Garry is played by Ricky Groves, Martin by James Alexandrou,
Sonia by Natalie Cassidy, Naomi by Petra Letang, Dawn by Kara
Tointon and Mike by Mark Wingett.

EastEnders
7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE
bbc.co.uk/eastenders

It’s the day after Garry’s party and the atmosphere between Sonia
and Naomi is tense.
Meanwhile, Mickey is shocked when he discovers the truth about
Mike and Dawn’s scam.
Elsewhere, Jane and Little Mo take the kids to the park, but their
trip ends in disaster.
Sonia is played by Natalie Cassidy, Naomi by Petra Letang, Mickey
by Joe Swash, Dawn by Kara Tointon, Jane by Laurie Brett and
Little Mo by Kacey Ainsworth.

EastEnders
8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE
bbc.co.uk/eastenders

Dawn reveals Mike’s scheme to Rosie and is shocked to discover
that he has lied to her, too.
Elsewhere, Jack confronts Honey and Billy about the pregnancy, and
Sonia finally admits her true feelings for Naomi. Meanwhile, Joe’s
strange behaviour arouses Dot’s suspicions.
Dawn is played by Kara Tointon, Mike by Mark Wingett, Rosie by
Gerry Cowper, Jack by Nicky Henson, Honey by Emma Barton,
Billy by Perry Fenwick, Sonia by Natalie Cassidy, Naomi by Petra
Letang, Joe by Ray Brooks and Dot by June Brown.

Siobhan
17-02-2006, 11:22
Ok so this is the end for sonia and martin. Seems like an ok week. where is Keith in all this scheming Mike is doing

Em
17-02-2006, 11:33
So this is the start of Sonia and Naomi then?

I really dislike this storyline. :angry: :thumbsdow

Johnny Allen
17-02-2006, 11:39
whats the disaster for Little Mo and Jane? is this leading up to Mo's exit?. This Naomi and Sonia stuff is daft, Sonia has never showed signs before of liking females where has it come from?

Siobhan
17-02-2006, 11:40
whats the disaster for Little Mo and Jane? is this leading up to Mo's exit?. This Naomi and Sonia stuff is daft, Sonia has never showed signs before of liking females where has it come from?

I can only assume it is freddie crying again and Mo losing it. she did last night, she is finding it tough

BlackKat
17-02-2006, 11:47
I heard that Freddie gets really ill at some point and the Doctor helps to support Little Mo through it, leading to a romance between them. It could be that. :searchme: I think it was one of the soap mags that said it.

Anyway -- Sonia/Naomi :thumbsdow Boring, no chemistry.

Dawn and Mike's 'scam' - could be interesting, depends what the scam is.

Siobhan
17-02-2006, 11:54
It is probably something more serious than teething. Most mothers will put a lot of stuff down to teething not realising that is could be something serious. I hope freddie will be ok

tammyy2j
17-02-2006, 12:11
Sounds awful

Martin/Sonia/Naomi - just kill the lot of them, boring as hell i even prefer Pauline and Joe now they seem more entertaining.

Mike/Rosie - not again when is she going to realise he is toe rag. Where is Keith?

Eastenders seems to be repeating the same storylines again.

Jojo
17-02-2006, 12:54
It is probably something more serious than teething. Most mothers will put a lot of stuff down to teething not realising that is could be something serious. I hope freddie will be okMy hubby assumed Ciarans screaming were due to teething, but it turned out to be meningitis, so it would be "nice" if that is the right words, to feature something like this. If I hadn't insisted on taking Ci to the docs and then them sending us to Casualty, instead of putting him to bed, like hubby thought.......well it doesnt bear thinking about. It would be great for awareness of things like this to raised.

Don't think I'll be watching yet again this week though - seems a complete borefest :(

Siobhan
17-02-2006, 13:56
With the recent bout of viral infection, doctors are asking mother not to put kids crying/behaviour down to teething. If it is something like that, well done to EE for raising this issue

crazygirl
17-02-2006, 13:57
not naomi and sonia again, im sick of it!!

i_luv_dennis
17-02-2006, 18:20
cant wait for it to come on it sounds good

no1abbafan
17-02-2006, 18:49
Good God what are the script writers up to - Sonia and Naomi - enough to put me off my dinner - This has come from no-place, Sonia never showed an interest in women so why start this stupid story. It's like Alfie and Kat splitting up when Alfie suddenly got jealous, that "emotion" appeared from no place too. Not sure I am looking forward to the Ian/Ben/Phil custody battle, but what else can they do with Phil character, we have been through this before with Phil/Louise/Lisa can the script writers not come up with any thing else for him - maybe I should apply for a scriptwriters job at EE

shannisrules
17-02-2006, 19:51
sounds an alrite week and also sound like the split of sonia and martin

di marco
17-02-2006, 20:50
so does kathy die while on the safari then? i cant stand this stupid sonia/naomi story, it seems so unrealistic!

littlemo
17-02-2006, 22:58
so does kathy die while on the safari then? i cant stand this stupid sonia/naomi story, it seems so unrealistic!

Kathy dies in a car accident. Ian and Kathy are supposed to go on safari, but when Ian hears that Kathy's dead, he hasn't left Walford, so it's unlikely the car was part of the excursion.

I for one think this Naomi/Sonia thing has been done well. It has been going on for a while, it hasn't bee rushed. And I think it is realistic for somebody who is bored in their marriage to begin having feelings for somebody they may not ordinarily have had an attraction too.

di marco
18-02-2006, 09:06
Kathy dies in a car accident. Ian and Kathy are supposed to go on safari, but when Ian hears that Kathy's dead, he hasn't left Walford, so it's unlikely the car was part of the excursion.

oh right ok thanks, i assumed it happened while ian was out there, that will teach me not to just assume things lol!

Penguin8191
18-02-2006, 13:59
oh my god i wish they'de stop all this naomi and sonia stuff its horrible to watch also why is mike back again? the only things thats sounds remotly interestin is the ben thing

Dr. Tangliss
18-02-2006, 17:39
Noooooooooooooooooooo, not the Sonia and Naomi thing, please no.

crazygirl
18-02-2006, 20:31
so does kathy die while on the safari then? i cant stand this stupid sonia/naomi story, it seems so unrealistic!kathy and her hubby are out in the car a car goes into the side of them the side which kathy is at and she dies the lad who goes into them is only 13 and ian pours his out to martin of all people

Jada-GDR
20-02-2006, 18:14
so much for true love overcoming all :mad: all this sonia and naomi crap is doing my head in

Chloe-Elise
20-02-2006, 19:37
:angry: I can't stand the Naomi and Sonia storyline! :thumbsdow Its really annoying. What is going on with Joe?

xStephaniex
20-02-2006, 20:01
i really think sonia and martin need to decide if there on or off !!!. sounds like a great week !! i wonder if phil gets ben . as he is his dad!

crazygirl
20-02-2006, 20:02
this might be the build up to martin and dawn sleeping together

neetamon
20-02-2006, 20:17

I for one think this Naomi/Sonia thing has been done well. It has been going on for a while, it hasn't bee rushed. And I think it is realistic for somebody who is bored in their marriage to begin having feelings for somebody they may not ordinarily have had an attraction too. even if you were unhappy with your marriage to all of a sudden start fancing women dont know if its that believable

Siobhan
21-02-2006, 11:31
even if you were unhappy with your marriage to all of a sudden start fancing women dont know if its that believable
I think it start in the opposite way. she met Naomi, saw how life could be fun and exciting, got bored with martin and then she attached the fun part to Naomi which make Sonia think that it is an attraction.

xxxxxx
21-02-2006, 16:18
I hate the Sonia storyline. I cant wait for Ben Mitchel to come so Peggy can annoy Ian!!!

crazygirl
22-02-2006, 20:05
I hate the Sonia storyline. I cant wait for Ben Mitchel to come so Peggy can annoy Ian!!!but then peggy will be anoying!!!!!

DaVeyWaVey
24-02-2006, 15:45
Everything is hotting up in Albert Square :D

Kim
25-02-2006, 14:08
This is Mike's latest scam: Nora has left Rosie £5000 in her will and Mike finds out about this. Mike tells Dawn to pose as Rosie and get the inheritence money because he needs to secure some property abroad to entice Rosie away from Walford.

DaVeyWaVey
25-02-2006, 19:07
This is Mike's latest scam: Nora has left Rosie £5000 in her will and Mike finds out about this. Mike tells Dawn to pose as Rosie and get the inheritence money because he needs to secure some property abroad to entice Rosie away from Walford.

Thanks for that :) It seems like Mike hasn't changed.