PDA

View Full Version : growth spurt

twinkle_eyes83
16-02-2006, 17:26
i thought they only had 2 one at 6-8 weeks old which paige had and another one cant think of what age she had it but she 2 of them today she has been crying most of the day she has 5-6 7oz bottles and 3 soild meals a day breakfast-lunch and dinner

i no she is teething and a slight cold with a temp

but today she has had 7 7oz bottles and crying all the time

any ideas

Siobhan
17-02-2006, 11:29
Is she always hunger? if yes, try getting a heavier baby food. I would recommend Omneo comfort 2. Ben was always hungry now he only has 3 7oz bottles a day since I switched

Jojo
18-02-2006, 09:19
She could have a virus about her, and be more thirsty than hungry - if shes a bit hot, she may well be just wanting to take fluids in rather than lots of milk :searchme:

How is she today?? What did the docs say?

twinkle_eyes83
18-02-2006, 12:48
sorry did not get bach to you ems took her down and he said it was a viral infection and to give her calpol as and when she needs it

Jojo
18-02-2006, 13:59
sorry did not get bach to you ems took her down and he said it was a viral infection and to give her calpol as and when she needs itNo probs - good to hear its not Chicken Pox, though when its viral you are stuck not being able to do much. Dont forget you can alternate does with Calprofen if she gets too bad, eg calpol 9am, calprofen 11am, calpol 1pm etc. You generally don't need to do that for very long, but if shes really unhappy that can help and you aren't overdosing them, because one is paracetamol based and the other ibuprofen. My docs always recommend that :)