PDA

View Full Version : "When are you away?" 2006

Abi
16-02-2006, 17:07
I thought i'd start another thread about when we are all away this year, so that we can all be nosey and find out where and when everyones going.

I started another thread, so that this years holidays, dont get mixed up with last years. If a mod wants to lock that other thread, then go for it!

Abi
16-02-2006, 17:09
I'm going on a cruise in July, around the mediteranen again. Going to Majorca, Tunisia, Naples, Florence & Pisa, Corceca, Monte Carlo and back to Majorca. Thats for a week.

I'm also going to the south of France for two weeks, to my mums boyfriends house. Thats in August.

Siobhan
16-02-2006, 17:10
I am of to germany from June 29th til July 13th. I happens that the world cup is on at that time but I didn't plan it. It is my son bday on the 2nd of July and I am spending it with his grandparents. Can't wait to go :cheer::cheer:

Katy
16-02-2006, 17:11
i am off to Scotland in the summer.

annaz
16-02-2006, 17:16
In July I am going to Lourdes with my school. On the 20th of August I am going to Florida.

Cornishbabe
16-02-2006, 19:13
im off to the lake district at the begging of july and the interceltic watersports fesival at the end of july.

annaz
16-02-2006, 19:15
I also may be going to the Lake District, I love it :D

Tori
16-02-2006, 20:19
i'm going to Paris over the easter weekend and france for 2 weeks in the summer from about the 5th to the 20th. can't wait already!

lollymay
17-02-2006, 12:34
im going to wales in july but i dont no where yet

Chris_2k11
17-02-2006, 13:21
Im off to Chester in April (not abroad but I thought i'd mention it anyway! lol!) and then im off to Zante in June.

Jojo
17-02-2006, 13:23
:crying: I'm not going away this year, again! I'll be "enjoying" the confines of my back garden too, cause I can't be doing with travelling on the roads down here with all of the grockles about :rotfl:

Xx-Vicky-xX
17-02-2006, 13:32
I'm not to sure if i am going away this year, i hope so!

Meh
17-02-2006, 13:36
:crying: I'm not going away this year, again! I'll be "enjoying" the confines of my back garden too, cause I can't be doing with travelling on the roads down here with all of the grockles about :rotfl:

Neither am I :crying:

Maybe we should get together for a drink!

Jojo
17-02-2006, 13:48
Neither am I :crying:

Maybe we should get together for a drink!We could pop the babies in the ball pool and have a few bevvies without the worry of being stuck sat in a car for 3 hours trying to travel 10 miles to the beach!! (in my case anyway, serves me right for living in one of the "sunny" counties!) :lol:

Siobhan
17-02-2006, 14:11
Second sunniest! Ireland is by far more sunny than the uk :rotfl::rotfl: I just have to injure the horrible nasty germany summer weather :moonie:

Jojo
17-02-2006, 14:17
Second sunniest! Ireland is by far more sunny than the uk :rotfl::rotfl: I just have to injure the horrible nasty germany summer weather :moonie::lol: Please - have the grockles Siobhan, I hate it. Every year, during the summer, we can't move from our living rooms as all we hit are the streams of caravans, trailer tents and holiday makers en-route. :rotfl:

Hopefully within the next two years, we will go back to either tenerife or lanzarote - lots of sun, but not too long a flight and the boys love it.

Siobhan
17-02-2006, 14:18
Dublin just gets an onslaught of Spanish student, I mean tonnes of them and lot of Stag partys over from the UK.

~*~Leanne~*~
18-02-2006, 19:13
im going to majorca for two weeks sometime in may back to the same place we went last year which will be lovely as it is just after we have finished our sats

Abi
19-02-2006, 12:12
I am of to germany from June 29th til July 13th. I happens that the world cup is on at that time but I didn't plan it. It is my son bday on the 2nd of July and I am spending it with his grandparents. Can't wait to go :cheer::cheer:
Do you go there a lot? Would you recommend a part of it? I'm quite good at German you see, and we're hopeing to go there soon, but we're not sure what area is the best to go to, as a tourist...

chance
19-02-2006, 13:41
Im going to florida on march the first,week and a half to go and cant wait!

leanne27
19-02-2006, 17:04
Im going to paris this year only been once before but absolutely loved it, can't wait to go again :)

tallulah
21-02-2006, 18:09
I'm off to magaluf at the end of august! cant wait! i didnt get a holiday last year so i will definitely have to make up for it this year!

Layne
21-02-2006, 21:31
Have already been away! Lanzarote! hehe
I am off to portugual in may with my Little Big sister (she ain't ma sis really,we is good mates,she is like my sister though,we've none each other 10 years!And i am nearly 15 that is like 3/4 of my life! :p) can't wait! :cheer:

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-02-2006, 21:46
Groovy then maybe you can come away with me next year :cheer:

Layne
21-02-2006, 21:48
Groovy then maybe you can come away with me next year :cheer:

*nods* yeup please! It would be fabical! :cheer:

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-02-2006, 21:50
Wouldnt it just me and you together that would be so cool

xxvikkixx
26-02-2006, 12:37
lol i'm going on holiday in the first week of july :cheer:

willsmummy
26-02-2006, 13:13
Jealous of the lot of you!!!!!!!!! We had planned a holiday to Malta for the end of August with some friends and their kids, but now I am fue to have a baby at the beginning of September, those plans are on hold for a while!

Abi
23-05-2006, 21:52
I'm going to a Christian Rock Festival (yes, they do exsist! :p ) on Friday, for 4 days, untill late Monday night :D Its gonna be great, because the all-time greatest Christian Rock Band Ever is going to be there, and i'm, like, a huge fan. So think of me next week camping out at this festival in the rain!!

Debs
23-05-2006, 22:33

Dont forget your day trip to portsmouth to see little old me ems!!

that should be joy enough for you :rotfl: :D :D

Debs
23-05-2006, 22:35
we are not going anywhere this year agin!! :(

oh except to a little caravan that a femily member owns we going there for a week in june! not that exciting but it gets us away!

we only got to enjoy the pool and spa bit!

Jojo
24-05-2006, 00:01
Dont forget your day trip to portsmouth to see little old me ems!!

that should be joy enough for you :rotfl: :D :D How could I forget hun :D In about, mmm 8 weeks time, I'll be knocking on your door :D Get that kettle on lol

Oh and I'm meeting up with Dawnie too :D *yay smiley*

hazey
24-05-2006, 00:12
Stephen and I are going to Gran Canaria on the 5th June,oh I can't wait, getting all excited, like a little kid:rotfl:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-05-2006, 15:55
Already had my holiday during the Easter holidays. Never know we might go somewhere knowing dad with his 'sudden' holiday ideas!!

Kim
24-05-2006, 15:59
We never go anywhere. I've only ever been abroad once and that was with the school in December. We usually go for a few nights down the coast in the summer, but that's it.

Debs
24-05-2006, 17:11
How could I forget hun :D In about, mmm 8 weeks time, I'll be knocking on your door :D Get that kettle on lol

Oh and I'm meeting up with Dawnie too :D *yay smiley*

kettle is ready and waiting :D

and connor cant wait to meet the boys! im looking forward to goving liam a squueze! i dont wanna meet you just wanna squeeze liams chubby legs :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jojo
24-05-2006, 18:59
kettle is ready and waiting :D

and connor cant wait to meet the boys! im looking forward to goving liam a squueze! i dont wanna meet you just wanna squeeze liams chubby legs :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :crying: and there was me thinking you were excited to be meeting me :crying: :rotfl:

Debs
25-05-2006, 16:34
:rotfl: :rotfl: of course i want too meet you!! highlight of m summer it will be!!:D :D :D

pookie1968uk
25-05-2006, 16:37
:lol: Please - have the grockles Siobhan, I hate it. Every year, during the summer, we can't move from our living rooms as all we hit are the streams of caravans, trailer tents and holiday makers en-route. :rotfl:

Hopefully within the next two years, we will go back to either tenerife or lanzarote - lots of sun, but not too long a flight and the boys love it.
im sorry but i will be one of those holiday makers invading your county in july for 2 weeks!!!:D we love Devon and i cant wait to go this year!!!!

pookie1968uk
25-05-2006, 16:39
I'm going to a Christian Rock Festival (yes, they do exsist! :p ) on Friday, for 4 days, untill late Monday night :D Its gonna be great, because the all-time greatest Christian Rock Band Ever is going to be there, and i'm, like, a huge fan. So think of me next week camping out at this festival in the rain!!
whats the festival youre talking about then Abi?

Abi
25-05-2006, 17:02
whats the festival youre talking about then Abi?

Its called Firm Foundations. Its from Tomorrow untill Monday night, and it's always a great weekend. Its a nationwide thing, people from all corners of the country come along. We made mates with some twins from Exeter, and a group from Birmingham last year- its so random!

pookie1968uk
26-05-2006, 16:35
sounds good but ive never heard of the festival before, obviously it doesnt happen near us.

Layne
30-05-2006, 19:04
I got back yesterday from my holiday in portugal!! Bestest holiday ever!! :p
Had a great time, & plus i swam with dolphins :D :wub: !
Was really nice weather aswell, 27.C at 11.30 in the morning and it just got hotter and hotter!

Bryan
18-06-2006, 16:08
i go away for a week to devon on the 22nd july

i then go on a bike ride from john o groats to lands end for a fortnight on the 14th august

Chris_2k11
18-06-2006, 17:51
i go away for a week to devon on the 22nd julyOff to visit your set ey bry :D

Bryan
18-06-2006, 17:56
Off to visit your set ey bry :D

:lol: thats where its based in torbay! :rotfl:

but yep we always go there as we have family down there. When im a bit older im gonna buy a B&B down there and run it etc!

Jojo
18-06-2006, 21:02
I've booked up to go to New York for 5 days in November :cheer: Can't wait - second visit. Going to get lots of b/day presents for the two boys and loads of brill stuff for me aswell as doing more site seeing :cheer:

CrazyLea
20-06-2006, 23:02
Yay :cheer: me and Debs are coming in the suitcase don't forget :D

Jojo
20-06-2006, 23:08
Yay :cheer: me and Debs are coming in the suitcase don't forget :D You might have to get the ticket for the way back though, as my suitcase will be empty on the way there, but not on the way back :lol:

CrazyLea
20-06-2006, 23:11
:rotfl: :hmm: could you not by a new suitcase while on your mass shopping spree?? :p

Jojo
20-06-2006, 23:15
:rotfl: Now theres a thought!!! You know it gets very cold in the hold though, so you'll have to pack lots of jumpers :rotfl:

CrazyLea
20-06-2006, 23:26
I'm not gunna even ask how you know that it get's cold up there :p
But plenty of jumpers are certainly on the list 222 i'm so excited 8-)

Tannie
21-06-2006, 09:53
I am away to Disney Land Paris on the 15th of july till the 20th then we're going to Legoland till the 23rd then there are taking me and dropping me off in Plymouth to stay with one of my best friends so should be there 24th till the 31st i think depends how long i'm staying for:p

Jojo
21-06-2006, 10:16
I am away to Disney Land Paris on the 15th of july till the 20th then we're going to Legoland till the 23rd then there are taking me and dropping me off in Plymouth to stay with one of my best friends so should be there 24th till the 31st i think depends how long i'm staying for:p Make sure you wave on your way past me Tan. Shame about being in Plymouth, but at least you'll be in lovely Devon :D :rotfl:

Tannie
21-06-2006, 13:53
Make sure you wave on your way past me Tan. Shame about being in Plymouth, but at least you'll be in lovely Devon :D :rotfl:

Lmao will do ems:D:p:lol: :rotfl:

Jojo
21-06-2006, 14:52
lol yay - not that there is anything wrong with Plymouth by the way (any members who live there, I apologise if my remark possibly caused offence :D )

Tannie
21-06-2006, 15:58
I know there's nothing wrong with plymouth:p and if i miss you am very sorry:p

Amber
09-07-2006, 10:19
I'm away for two weeks on August 18th. I'm going to Crete :)

Pixie
09-07-2006, 11:50
I'm goin away on the 24th of July for a 3 week trip exploring Western America. Goin to places like Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, LA, Las Vegas, Ysemetie, Some big lake (cant remember the name) and San Fransisco. As I'm going to so many places I'm not staying very long in each of them so if anyones been to any of them before and has any tips on some must do things that I can fit in then please let me know.

Cornishbabe
09-07-2006, 13:20
Im away for the inter celtic watersports festival the last week in july. Its going to be fun!

JustJodi
09-07-2006, 13:49
I'm goin away on the 24th of July for a 3 week trip exploring Western America. Goin to places like Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, LA, Las Vegas, Ysemetie, Some big lake (cant remember the name) and San Fransisco. As I'm going to so many places I'm not staying very long in each of them so if anyones been to any of them before and has any tips on some must do things that I can fit in then please let me know.

I am an American, and lemme know where u may be STAYING long enough to look around, Yosemite State Park is gorgeous, if u are going to Grand Canyon, take the horse back trail tour,, its soooooooooooo cooooooooooooooollllllll, Vegas heck you will be having a ball there ..... u can stay up 24 hours and still have a blast, u won't be staying in your room long,,Lake Tahoe ?? is that the lake ur going to visit ??????
PM me if u need more info,, will be happy to help out,,, JJ:)

JustJodi
09-07-2006, 13:52
Hubby and I are taking a 4 week vacation to the USA ..we leave Sept 7 return to Holland Oct 6,,, I am so excited,, we are renting a car, so once we arrive we drive up to Wisconsin to see my son ,his wife and family,, then drive down South to visit my mom and siblings,, then just drive till we get to Colorado, hop over to Wyoming,, and inch our way back to Wisconsin, the gas prices are horrendous but hell we only do it once a year,, EXCITED as heck :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Abi
10-07-2006, 16:20
I'm going on holiday tonight, flying to Majorca, and then getting a cruise around different countries in the Mediteranen! Its only for a week, so its pretty much a new country each day. I say its tonight, but really, thats a bit debatable because I have to leave my house at 3am. So its going to be a long day tomorrow, but worth it :D

10-07-2006, 19:26
Have a nice holiday Abi!! :cheer: xx

Abbie
11-07-2006, 14:01
Have a great hoilday abi!!!!
I cant wait till i go away for a month now, not long to wait either.

diamond1
13-07-2006, 22:45
Im going to ibiza i august once there Im gonna try for a club rep job My mate said she'll help me get in

it'll be so wicked if I get it I cant wait :thumbsup:

15-07-2006, 19:49
I am away to Disney Land Paris on the 15th of july till the 20th then..
Have a nice holiday jake_luva!! Enjoy!! x

Siobhan should be back from her holiday now.. So did you have a nice time Siobhan? :D x

15-07-2006, 19:52
I was just 'suggesting' :p to mum we should go to Spain or Sweden.. or *cheekily* both.. during the summer holidays lol. Mum says we might do if dad can get some time of and if something goes well :D So hopefully.. fingers crossed..

Abbie
15-07-2006, 20:58
oh my god im going away soon and for a month!!! i dont think i can cope with not being able to come on here.

Rain_
19-07-2006, 13:07
I was contemplaying Kenya, but if this heat is due to return I may just save my money and go to the "garden of Rain's house" I hear it's nice there but you have to do housework still. Maybe if i think of it as a self catering holiday i'll be fine !!

Cornishbabe
22-07-2006, 18:07
Im off tomorrow for a week of internationla canoeing competitions. prob wont be able to get online. Just letting everyone know im not dead:)

di marco
22-07-2006, 19:52
im off on hols next wednesday for 16 days to america! :D

Abbie
23-07-2006, 14:31
yay finally im off on hoilday tonight for a MONTH in florida!!! i just cant wait but im going to miss these forums

JustJodi
23-07-2006, 14:34
im off on hols next wednesday for 16 days to america! :D

Where in america are u going sweetie ?????????

JustJodi
23-07-2006, 14:35
yay finally im off on hoilday tonight for a MONTH in florida!!! i just cant wait but im going to miss these forums

Abblette go to a public library in fla and use their PC for free,, :angel:

Chris_2k11
23-07-2006, 14:41
yay finally im off on hoilday tonight for a MONTH in florida!!! i just cant wait but im going to miss these forumsA month?! :eek: Lucky you lol. Have a good time. :)

Abbie
23-07-2006, 14:52
Abblette go to a public library in fla and use their PC for free,, :angel: lol well i would but i think we are going to be busy with all the days and tickets we have i will try thats if my parents will let me lol

Abbie
23-07-2006, 14:57
A month?! :eek: Lucky you lol. Have a good time. :) lol thanks i really really cant wait now just getting my hand lugage together now

JustJodi
23-07-2006, 15:23
lol thanks i really really cant wait now just getting my hand lugage together now

I am not leaving to the USA until Sept,, I already have my luggage down, U can tell obviously I CAN NOT WAIT to get to the USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also will be checking at libraries every other day, cos various family members and friends keep us updated where they are so we can pop in and see them, while we are doing that I take a peek at the forum and stuff :rotfl:
Have fun sweetie, Florida is my favorite place to go, got family there too !!!!!!!! You will have a blast :cheer:

Abbie
23-07-2006, 17:21
Have fun sweetie, Florida is my favorite place to go, got family there too !!!!!!!! You will have a blast :cheer: awww thanks its my fav place too this will be my 6th time going on hoilday there

di marco
23-07-2006, 19:28
Where in america are u going sweetie ?????????

we are going to new york, LA and las vegas

di marco
23-07-2006, 19:29
I am not leaving to the USA until Sept,, I already have my luggage down

:eek: really?! i havent even started mine yet lol!

lollymay
23-07-2006, 19:47
im going to wales in 5 days!

i cant wait to go now!!

pookie1968uk
30-07-2006, 19:12
i have just got back from 2 sunny weeks in devon, sorry ems!!!!!!!
it was really good, i didnt want it to end and now its back to work tomorrow and i still havent managed to find somone to look after my daughter on thursday yet!!!!!!

Abi
07-08-2006, 16:44
I'm back off on holiday again tomorrow. I'm going to a kind of central/south part of France, for 2 weeks. If anyone knows their geography, then its somewhere between La Rochelle, and Bordeux.

Its not a tourist region- the only reason i'm going is because my mum's partner has a house out there. So it should make a change being in an area where no one speaks English at all. Whether thats a good thing or a bad thing, is another thing mind!

So anyway, i'll be back home on the 22nd, in time for.... (dare i say it?!)... Results day.

Katy
07-08-2006, 17:44
Im away on Friday, booked the travel lodge this afternoon so we have a break before going all the way to Scotland. I found where were going on a map and there is nothing there, Loch ness the canal and thats it. I swear ill have withdrawel symptoms from anything human. Im sure ill enjoy it when im there. I;ll be back on the 20th Just in time for the football season, yeah, im more exicted about that. Ill miss my results day as its the 17th, i said it will be fine if i can get on the net but where im going that does nt look humanly possible. But oh well im sure the bad news can wait. Does anyone know how long it takes from Carlise to Inverness, need to plan what i need for the Journey.

Bryan
07-08-2006, 17:57
Im away on Friday, booked the travel lodge this afternoon so we have a break before going all the way to Scotland. I found where were going on a map and there is nothing there, Loch ness the canal and thats it. I swear ill have withdrawel symptoms from anything human. Im sure ill enjoy it when im there. I;ll be back on the 20th Just in time for the football season, yeah, im more exicted about that. Ill miss my results day as its the 17th, i said it will be fine if i can get on the net but where im going that does nt look humanly possible. But oh well im sure the bad news can wait. Does anyone know how long it takes from Carlise to Inverness, need to plan what i need for the Journey.

I've leaving for Scotland on Friday and will be by Loch Ness sometime next week! :rotfl: Small World!

Jojo
07-08-2006, 18:12
i have just got back from 2 sunny weeks in devon, sorry ems!!!!!!!
it was really good, i didnt want it to end and now its back to work tomorrow and i still havent managed to find somone to look after my daughter on thursday yet!!!!!! :eek: You were in Devon!! You managed to keep the sun then (its been raining all weekend :( ) Where abouts did you stay? (area)

pookie1968uk
07-08-2006, 20:05
:eek: You were in Devon!! You managed to keep the sun then (its been raining all weekend :( ) Where abouts did you stay? (area)

we had two weeks of perfect sunshine, then it rained when we got home lol!
we stayed in holcombe, between teignmouth and dawlish. we love the whole area round there.

Katy
07-08-2006, 20:13
I've leaving for Scotland on Friday and will be by Loch Ness sometime next week! :rotfl: Small World!

What a small world, I wont be by Loch Ness though ill be on it, so if you see someone drowning then it will probably be me.

Jojo
07-08-2006, 23:06
we had two weeks of perfect sunshine, then it rained when we got home lol!
we stayed in holcombe, between teignmouth and dawlish. we love the whole area round there. Only 20 mins drive from me then :D It is gorgeous down that way - I would never move from here, not to another part of the UK anyway.

*sits waiting for November to arrive sooner than it will, so can board the plane, with no hubby or children and hit New York!!* :thumbsup:

pookie1968uk
09-08-2006, 15:58
Only 20 mins drive from me then :D It is gorgeous down that way - I would never move from here, not to another part of the UK anyway.

*sits waiting for November to arrive sooner than it will, so can board the plane, with no hubby or children and hit New York!!* :thumbsup:

well you live in a lovely part of the country then!
im sure november will come really quickly, im sure you'll have a great time!

Jojo
09-08-2006, 21:12
well you live in a lovely part of the country then!
im sure november will come really quickly, im sure you'll have a great time! Yep - just debating whether to book the helicopter ride round the Statue of Liberty or not :hmm: Also suddenly realising that I've got to pay the remainder of the invoice for my hol in 4 weeks :eek:

Tannie
11-08-2006, 18:33
I'm off on Tuesday To plymouth which i am really excited about:D yay excitment lol well i have a friend down there that i'm staying with i'm just scared about the flight as i get really bad ears as the plane goes down:(

Abbie
22-08-2006, 16:24
IM back!!!!! ow i just had the best month ever on hoilday, but i thought id post to say im back.

Layne
23-08-2006, 21:06
Next Week - apparantly. Mum has decided to do an actual proper last minute booking!

23-08-2006, 23:11
Next Week - apparantly. Mum has decided to do an actual proper last minute booking!
o0o0o lucky!! We were going to do one for the bank holiday weekend but something has come up!! Where you going hun? x

Layne
24-08-2006, 16:59
o0o0o lucky!! We were going to do one for the bank holiday weekend but something has come up!! Where you going hun? x

No idea they ain't even booked it yet!! Might just be my mum and dad going now though!

Abbie
24-08-2006, 18:53
Next Week - apparantly. Mum has decided to do an actual proper last minute booking! wow, lucky you so do you know where you are going?

Bree
24-08-2006, 19:22
Well tomorrow im off to Weston Super Mare for two days and in about two weeks time me and my best friend are going to blackpool with our familys :) x

chance
02-09-2006, 00:37
Off to disneyworld florida again in october.Should be spending xmas in langkawi.

chance
18-09-2006, 21:34
Booked hol today!!
Going to orlando florida on the 28th (week thurs) for two weeks!!
Staying at disney resort again!
Twice in one year!!

Abbie
19-09-2006, 16:00
Booked hol today!!
Going to orlando florida on the 28th (week thurs) for two weeks!!
Staying at disney resort again!
Twice in one year!!
wow lucky you, i thought i was lucky when i went for a month in the summer

02-10-2006, 18:59
Going Spain.. Marbella sometime in November................ :D So excited I just can't contain? it lol!! :D :cheer:

Abi
02-10-2006, 19:01
I'm going to Devon in 2 weeks, with my college for 1 week. Its a geography trip, but seeing as ive never been to Devon before, and i'm going to be with loads of my mates, it should be good! :D

Jojo
02-10-2006, 21:28
I'm going to Devon in 2 weeks, with my college for 1 week. Its a geography trip, but seeing as ive never been to Devon before, and i'm going to be with loads of my mates, it should be good! :D Pop round mine for a cuppa :D :rotfl:

You'll have a great time hun - just remember your wellies :rotfl:

Abi
02-10-2006, 21:48
Pop round mine for a cuppa :D :rotfl:

You'll have a great time hun - just remember your wellies :rotfl:

:rotfl: With the rath of my Geography teacher after me?! I think that might be a hard one!! Plus i'm going to some place called Slaptton Sands, which i'm told is the middle of no-where (according to my teacher, when reassuring us that no one would see us, if we wore old clothes!! :lol: ), so i dont know if thats even anywhere near you :searchme:

Yep, i've got my super-funky blue and purple stipped wellies at the ready- should be good :D

Jojo
02-10-2006, 21:52
:rotfl: With the rath of my Geography teacher after me?! I think that might be a hard one!! Plus i'm going to some place called Slaptton Sands, which i'm told is the middle of no-where (according to my teacher, when reassuring us that no one would see us, if we wore old clothes!! :lol: ), so i dont know if thats even anywhere near you :searchme:

Yep, i've got my super-funky blue and purple stipped wellies at the ready- should be good :D Its only about 20 mins drive from me - but its not quite in the middle of no where, though you should be safe now most of the holiday makers have gone home :rotfl:

laurouski
10-12-2006, 16:21
I'm off on my hols on Friday. :cheer:
I'm going to Florida for a week, and a cruise around the Caribbean for a week.
The cruise stops as Belize, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Costa Maya.
I don't really feel excited yet, though. I don't know why.
But I just need to think, this time next week I'll be sunbathing on a lovely ship.. :D :D

Abbie
10-12-2006, 20:24
I'm off on my hols on Friday. :cheer:
I'm going to Florida for a week, and a cruise around the Caribbean for a week.
oooo well lucky you, I know that its amazing at Christmas in Florida.

laurouski
10-12-2006, 22:10
oooo well lucky you, I know that its amazing at Christmas in Florida.

Thanks. :)

Well, that's what I'm hoping. I bet the parades are great.
The only thing I'm worried about is what we'll be able to have for our Christmas dinner. :rotfl:

So have you been to Florida during Christmas?