PDA

View Full Version : The Baldwins

no1abbafan
16-02-2006, 14:26
Caught the end of This Morning today and Sharon Marshall was talking about Mark Baldwin coming back and wouldn't it be great if Linda (Mikes' missus that he ran off with) came back too, and she got all the money and Danny was left with nothing and with Leanne getting pregnant.......... Was this a slipof the tongue the pregnancy bit? do you think they will write in Jane Dansons pregnancy into the script, that would really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

melmarshall858
16-02-2006, 20:42
would be good to see mark back - and linda but they didnt run away together did they?
could get awfully confusing leanne slept with mark too didnt she

Chris_2k11
16-02-2006, 20:43
I'd love Linda to come back! She was one of my favourite characters! :cheer: Not too bothered about Mark coming back though... he got on my nerves a bit :thumbsdow

littlemo
16-02-2006, 20:46
Caught the end of This Morning today and Sharon Marshall was talking about Mark Baldwin coming back and wouldn't it be great if Linda (Mikes' missus that he ran off with) came back too, and she got all the money and Danny was left with nothing and with Leanne getting pregnant.......... Was this a slipof the tongue the pregnancy bit? do you think they will write in Jane Dansons pregnancy into the script, that would really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

I thought the Leanne pregnancy thing was a slip of the tongue as well at the time, but I read on the Mirror website, an article about it, that was in today's paper. It says that Leanne has been the driving force in the plan to get Mike's money and business off him, and she wants to trap Danny by getting pregnant, because she wants to get some of the inheritance. So it is true that she is going to have a baby with Danny!

melmarshall858
16-02-2006, 20:57
sounds very plausable just the thing leanne might do.
imagine poor jamie his other half brother/sisters mom is his ex fiance

littlemo
16-02-2006, 21:03
sounds very plausable just the thing leanne might do.
imagine poor jamie his other half brother/sisters mom is his ex fiance

I know, it's going to be terrible for him. But seeing as he hardly sees his dad anyway, and is likely to see even less of him, if he continues with this scam to rip off Mike, he'll probably have nothing to do with any of them.

I hope Leanne and Danny stop before it's too late. Maybe when Mark comes back he'll be nice to his dad (for once in his life) and expose Danny and Leanne for what they are. Maybe he'll be his lifeline.

melmarshall858
16-02-2006, 21:11
.............que leanne leaving while jane takes maternity leave

eastenders mad
17-02-2006, 15:43
i wonder if it is going to be the same mark that played the last time he was really cute.

melmarshall858
17-02-2006, 15:52
yeah paul fox i think he was name will from emmerdale i hope he returns himself instead of re casting

tammyy2j
20-02-2006, 13:55
yeah paul fox i think he was name will from emmerdale i hope he returns himself instead of re casting

Paul Fox who plays Mark has confirmed he is returning. It would good if Linda returned also.

melmarshall858
20-02-2006, 14:05
that is good news but i agree it would be good to see linda again although given mikes state of mind perhaps not a good idea