PDA

View Full Version : Anna Acton to join The Bill cast

suzewebb
29-04-2005, 07:54
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/suzewebb/annaactonsmaller.bmp

Former Family Affairs actress, Anna Acton, embarks on a different affair when she joins The Bill in June.

Anna will play the part of Rochelle Barratt, an ex-addict turned drug referral worker. Her loving police Superintendant husband, Ian - from a nearby station - helped her through the traumatic time but she throws it all back in his face by having an affair with a another officer.

Anna, who starred as Geri Evans in the Five soap, said: "Landing the part of Rochelle was made even more exciting because it was completely whirlwind.

"And as The Bill’s filmed at the same studio as Family Affairs, even though I'm the new girl in Sun Hill, I'm with old friends and in familiar surroundings

suzewebb
29-04-2005, 07:56
She has an affair with another officer... what is the betting this other officr is Phil Hunter and that THIS is the person he gets pregnant!!!!!

smithysgirl
29-04-2005, 09:08
wonder what say will say or do because i thought she gets with phil. unless she cheats on phil with neil thats what i heard.

pookie1968uk
29-04-2005, 09:10
yes i bet the officer she has an affair with will be phil.

smithysgirl
29-04-2005, 10:36
sorry ment to say sam in my thread. who does that woman from fa have an affair with what about sam she wont have anyone to get close too will she

Lisa321
29-04-2005, 16:39
sorry ment to say sam in my thread. who does that woman from fa have an affair with what about sam she wont have anyone to get close too will she

What?! Sorry, could't understand that. Um, No-one know if Phil and Sam work out yet so no-one can really say what happens yet.
xXx

samantha nixon
29-04-2005, 19:10
Hi This Is Already Posted Somewhere Else But I Hope It Isnt Her Who Phil Gets Pregnant As I Think Sam Would Make A Great Mum Again

suzewebb
29-04-2005, 19:25
Incredibly doubtful that 40 year old sam would relish the chance to be a mum again. Certainly not with the least reliable father figure in the world. I think Sam is totally out of the equation as far as the woman Phil gets pregnant goes. It will either be some anonymous face or this new character who coincidentally is announced as joining at the same time as Anita Dobson coming in as his mother. Two many concidences for it not to be Phil and Anna Acton#c character getting it together.