PDA

View Full Version : Katona receives warning from police

Debs
12-02-2006, 11:45
Kerry Katona has received a warning from police after admitting that she assaulted a woman in a nightclub.

The former Atomic Kitten singer got involved in a fight at Panama Jacks in Warrington, Cheshire, last weekend.

A spokeswoman for Cheshire Constabulary told the Sunday Mirror, "A 25-year-old woman from Warrington was arrested and was administered a formal caution for common assault, in relation to an incident that occurred at Panama Jacks."

Reports last week claimed that the other woman involved in the incident had the same foster parents as Kerry.

Katy
12-02-2006, 12:34
my cousin used to go to that club. How come celebs think they can get away with everything. That is completly out of order.

Richie_lecturer
12-02-2006, 15:10
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to talk about the Police warning her about her terrible Iceland adverts.

bubblegum_fairy
14-02-2006, 12:29
can't stand the woman anyway... haha

pookie1968uk
14-02-2006, 15:50
are we supposed to believe she went to iceland and got all her christmas buffet food because its good value!! :rotfl:

Angeltigger
14-02-2006, 15:53
no- she actually shops in Tessco

Johnny Allen
14-02-2006, 16:39
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to talk about the Police warning her about her terrible Iceland adverts.

LOL damn it Richie that was going to be my line. She should be arrested for those ads though.