PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Dursleys, Dementor attack and trial in OotP

Luna
10-02-2006, 19:38
Snitch Seeker has heard from a "reliable source" that the fifth movie will contain the scene where Harry saves Dudley from the Dementors on Wisteria Walk; SS notes that Arabella Figg witnesses the event. In addition, the Wizengamot trial will be included, and Madam Bones and Mundungus Fletcher will appear in the film although we don't yet know who has been cast for those roles.

Tamzi
11-02-2006, 15:25
It wouldn't work if they didn't have the dursley's, dementors and trial in it. It's because of the dementors, Vernon wants to kick Harry out when that Howler arrives. That leads us to learn about how becaus elily died for her son, he's protected. JK has hinted that we will learn what Dudley saw, in the 7th book. I'll be mad if they cut it
xxx

Luna
11-02-2006, 18:44
i think because ssssoooo much was cut out of the goblet of fire people where worried about this - i mean what sort of hp film doesnt have the durselys or mrs weasley - total farce if you ask me. Glad the dursely are going to be in it this time - just hope they ask julie back i'll be heartbroken if they dont