PDA

View Full Version : Sharon Stone In Custody Controversy

Debs
10-02-2006, 10:09
Sharon Stone Loses Custody Of Son.

BASIC INSTINCT star SHARON STONE will reportedly lose custody of her five-year-old son for a year under an unusual agreement with ex-husband, PHIL BRONSTEIN.

A mediator in the couple's custody case hammered out a new agreement in November (05), stating that their adopted son, ROAN, will spend one year with one parent and then the next year with the other, according to US tabloid the Star.

The annual custody switch will continue for the next four years until the agreement is reviewed again.

Stone is shooting five films back-to-back this year (2006) and Bronstein felt the toddler would be better off staying at his home and attending school regularly, rather than travelling to various film sets.

Roan will be living in San Francisco, California, where his father is editor-in-chief of the San Francisco Chronicle newspaper.

Stone has another son, eight-month old LAIRD, who she adopted after divorcing Bronstein

Dr. Tangliss
10-02-2006, 12:22
That poor kid. Moving from one parent to another is going to have a possible detrimental effect on him.

Siobhan
10-02-2006, 12:23
I don't think I would like to be without my babies for a year... I would find away to keep them with me.

Dr. Tangliss
10-02-2006, 12:26
Yes same here. I feel sorry for her, although it's quite unusual for the father to get custody.

Siobhan
10-02-2006, 12:27
In this case I can see why. Sharon is not going to be around for a year so the child would be better off in a stable house where he is close to his school

Dr. Tangliss
10-02-2006, 12:29
True, but still, it can't be good for him.