PDA

View Full Version : The End of Charmed?

Em
10-02-2006, 09:03
Got the following from E! online, an interview with Kristin

Will Charmed Survive? "No." That was the simple heart-wrenching answer given by Rose McGowan when asked if there might be another season of the WB cult hit series. "My contract's done. Other contracts are done, so no. [Laughs] No. You know, the show's been on forever. It has achieved so many amazing milestones. It's the longest running female show in history. That's kind of bizarre. I mean, I haven't been there the full eight years, but it's still a huge achievement."

Of course, its fans want it to go much longer, which is why the aforementioned two-letter word might be a smidge hard to read. But it does seem, at least by McGowan's account, that the cast is ready to move on.

Rose McGowanThe good news? When asked if fan favorite Leo (Brian Krause) might return--which fans are dying to see!--Rose answered with a wink and a smile, saying, "I think so. I hope Leo comes back. I hope he will, and I think he will. We love Brian."

We were on set for an episode in which (spoiler alert--don't read if you don't want to know!) Rose's character, Paige, gets hitched. It happens very fast. "Horrible things happened, and to make them into good things, the wedding was just planned," she explained.

:crying:

dragoneye454
10-02-2006, 09:43
nnoooooooo. they can't cancel charmed. life won't be the same

CrazyLea
10-02-2006, 14:47
aw no :( cant believe there wont be another one :( least it looks like leo will be coming back though

Trinity
14-02-2006, 12:02
I will really miss this show if this is true.

Em
14-02-2006, 13:53
I know I will too. Ive Watched form the start every episode, thank god for Living TV and its repeats!

*_*Smile*_*
14-02-2006, 18:48
i really hope it's not the end!! if it is the end though i want them to bring back lots of the old favourites like COle and it would be great if they brought Prue back that would be a bittersweet ending especially for Paige as she's never met her.

Luna
14-02-2006, 19:19
nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for posting and ruining my day :crying:

*_*Smile*_*
14-02-2006, 19:29
nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for posting and ruining my day :crying:

was that post to me?? im sorry if it was please don't cry!

$sTaCeY$
14-02-2006, 19:43
they cant end charmed life wont be the same so they cant end it :(