PDA

View Full Version : Bradley gay?

littlemo
09-02-2006, 20:18
I'm making a thread here because the thread on the general section will not allow rumours or spoilers about Bradley's sexuality.

I read an interview a while ago with Kate Harwood, and she said it was true that he was gay. I don't know whether it was misquoted or made up, I think I got it from Digital Spy.

But I also got the opposite remarks when I read an interview with Charlie Clements (who plays Bradley). He said that Jim think he's gay, but he is in fact not.

Of course the producer should know more than the actors, but I would have thought he would know it, if his character was going to be gay.

Has anybody heard anything?

kayla05
09-02-2006, 22:21
Ive heard a few people say he's gay but they could just be rumours, i doubt it as he really seems to like stacey!

CrazyLea
09-02-2006, 22:25
i've only heard what everyone else has, but i really hope he isnt. after all this with stacey and he seems to really like her.
although jim said he was starting to think he was.. so maybe that was it

callummc
09-02-2006, 23:24
I dont know about bradley he seems to have a thing for stacy,but he dors seem like a nice lad,and my mams allways saying most nice lads are gay,she seems to think the new docs gay aswell,

eastenders mad
10-02-2006, 10:19
i wish he was he dress like that and talks the way.
Stacy desrves better.

thetintinbloke
10-02-2006, 10:43
I'd be a bit disappointed if the character was - as he's such a geek! Be nice to have a sexy and interesting male gay character - no gay man would dress and have their hair the way Bradley has it!! Deano would have made a much better choice - less obvious and better looking! After Colin, Barry, Simon and bi-sexual Tony we deserve a good looking gay man!! :0)

JustJodi
10-02-2006, 10:52
Bradley dresses like a guy going to work in the city, I think hes a breath of fresh air, now IF his character is indeed gay, maybe Bradley is struggling to determine his sexuality?? Some gay men have been in denial for years and get married and father kids then do not come out of the closet until much later in life,:searchme: I do not know who the guys named below, colin, barry,simon or Tony ( never knew EE had that many gay men in their program.. I only remember DEREK) but I honestly hope Bradley turns out to be straight. :)

Jojo
10-02-2006, 10:55
Bradley dresses like a guy going to work in the city, I think hes a breath of fresh air, now IF his character is indeed gay, maybe Bradley is struggling to determine his sexuality?? Some gay men have been in denial for years and get married and father kids then do not come out of the closet until much later in life,:searchme: I do not know who the guys named below, colin, barry,simon or Tony ( never knew EE had that many gay men in their program.. I only remember DEREK) but I honestly hope Bradley turns out to be straight. :) :clap: Well said Jodi - and if he is gay, why would he not have his hair the way it is - I think it suits him, and I like him - far prefer him to Deano anyway!

JustJodi
10-02-2006, 11:01
:clap: Well said Jodi - and if he is gay, why would he not have his hair the way it is - I think it suits him, and I like him - far prefer him to Deano anyway!

I find Deano a waste of space, hes an annoying little twit, I really like Bradley,I think deep down hes alot smarter than he lets on, and is quite wise !!!:o ( we know he is from how he turned the table on Stacey at Fargos ):rotfl:

Red08
10-02-2006, 13:05
Ye I thought the way he handled that was real good. Don't think we can generalise on how gay men have their hair though!!

Jada-GDR
10-02-2006, 13:06
if hes gay then what the hell is all this with stacey???!!! maybe he goes both ways :hmm:

Jada-GDR
10-02-2006, 13:06
or maybe hes a woman :eek: well you never know

Jojo
10-02-2006, 13:26
Ye I thought the way he handled that was real good. Don't think we can generalise on how gay men have their hair though!!:clap: How true is this - just because of the way someone has their hair, doesn't mean they are gay or straight

crazygirl
10-02-2006, 13:32
maybe it would be good to have a gay charactor in for a change

JustJodi
10-02-2006, 13:48
maybe it would be good to have a gay charactor in for a change

We did have a gay character before Derek, remember all the flack Martin got from his buddies??

Siobhan
10-02-2006, 13:50
Eastender had a load of gay characters in the show. I think it was the first soap to show a gay kiss between barry and Colin and then we had the whole love triangle thing with Tony and Tiffany and her brother (can't remember his name). We had lots of gay scene in clubs and stuff too

Jada-GDR
10-02-2006, 14:04
(can't remember his name).simon
and like i said before bradley probably isn't gay

Dr. Tangliss
10-02-2006, 14:08
I doubt he is, although would not be surprised if it turned out his was, and he had a relationship with the new Doc in town.

crazygirl
10-02-2006, 15:55
Eastender had a load of gay characters in the show. I think it was the first soap to show a gay kiss between barry and Colin and then we had the whole love triangle thing with Tony and Tiffany and her brother (can't remember his name). We had lots of gay scene in clubs and stuff tooexactly its been a long time since we had a gay couple in eastenders so we could do with another gay couple, another barry and colin! i thought barry was fit at the time :sick:

Jojo
10-02-2006, 16:06
exactly its been a long time since we had a gay couple in eastenders so we could do with another gay couple, another barry and colin! i thought barry was fit at the time :sick:Don't worry crazy, you aren't the only one - I thought Barry was too back then - oh how glad am i that my taste in men has changed :lol:

Siobhan
10-02-2006, 16:11
I am glad you were thinking of that barry and not the one who was married to natalie

crazygirl
10-02-2006, 16:23
I am glad you were thinking of that barry and not the one who was married to natalieomg no! not nat's barry :lol:

Dr. Tangliss
10-02-2006, 16:28
You must be joking!:eek: :rotfl: He's not my type anyway.

littlemo
10-02-2006, 19:26
I really want to know where that interview came from with Kate Harwood, where she said Bradley was gay? I don't know whether somebody made it up or what?! I'm pretty sure I read it on Digital Spy. Have there been any other interviews lately where she has denied it? that would put my mind at rest.

I really do think he fancies Stacey. And he does seem to be very confident in that fact.

Kim
10-02-2006, 20:23
No I haven't heard anything and I don't think that Bradley is gay.

i_love_matt!
11-02-2006, 10:01
oooo i hope not i want him and stacey to get it together xxx

di marco
11-02-2006, 19:45
i really hope bradley isnt gay. in soaps they always have the nice guys turning gay, i mean since when has anyone like deano been gay? its like they think that if you dont want to sleep with everyone in sight then you must be gay, its so stupid! i think bradley really likes stacey from what ive seen so far so i dont think he would be gay

eastenders mad
12-02-2006, 10:51
it is like in real life you see someone really nice looking then you find out from afriend that they are gay typical eh.

littlemo
16-02-2006, 20:58
No I think we've passed this now. I did read an interview which said Bradley was gay, a long time ago. Which I thought came from Kate Harwood, perhaps it was made up though.

It does seem that Bradley is really into Stacey now, and are going to begin a relationship. Also actors usually know what their characters are going to be like when they start and reading an interview from Charlie Clements it seems that Jim is the one presuming he's gay, when he is in fact not. Which Charlie states quite clearly.

Plus we have the storyline with Naomi and Sonia, and are they going to make 2 Jacksons confused about their sexuality?

crazygirl
16-02-2006, 21:31
can you imagine dot n jims faces if he said he was gay :lol: dot would get her bible out and ask for the lords forgivness :lol:

eastenders mad
17-02-2006, 15:51
yeah that will be dot lol.
I wish he was gay though please ee writers get rid of him he is getting really on my nervous now. the most boring person in walford sorry to all you people who like him but i am just saying what i think of him.

littlemo
17-02-2006, 18:15
can you imagine dot n jims faces if he said he was gay :lol: dot would get her bible out and ask for the lords forgivness :lol:

I don't think Dot would be like that. She believes in her bible but she also likes to treat people with respect and understanding. I don't think christians automatically have to be homophobic. If he did turn out to be gay, I think she'd be a bit shocked at first but she'd see him for the kind man that he is, I reckon.

I love Bradley, I don't think he's boring. He's quite mature and sensible for his age, but that might be a good thing. Since he's arrived in the square he's tried to make friends with people of his own age, I don't think he's in isolation from them. Everyone has their own personality, you don't have to be identical to your friends.

megan999
19-02-2006, 18:38
IMO Bradley's great, someone who I'd like to have for a friend in real life, gay or not. Though for Stacey's sake, I hope he's straight!! If he does turn out to be gay, would they just have people verbally abuse him like they did to Derek?? Or would they see past it like they have with Naomi?

Cornishbabe
19-02-2006, 18:55
IMO Bradley's great, someone who I'd like to have for a friend in real life, gay or not. Though for Stacey's sake, I hope he's straight!! If he does turn out to be gay, would they just have people verbally abuse him like they did to Derek?? Or would they see past it like they have with Naomi?

I think theyd see past it.all except stacey

littlemo
19-02-2006, 19:24
I think theyd see past it.all except stacey

She'd be mad that he had strung her along but I don't think he'd be horrible to him because he's gay. I think everybody would be nice to him. The people that matter anyway.

crazygirl
19-02-2006, 19:49
why do people keep goin on about bradley been gay its doing my head in!!

littlemo
19-02-2006, 20:04
why do people keep goin on about bradley been gay its doing my head in!!

I know, I wish somebody would tell be once and for all if the rumour's true. Then we could stop the topic altogether.

x Amby x
19-02-2006, 20:09
It would be a good storyline if he turned out to be gay!

Jada-GDR
23-02-2006, 19:27
I don't think Dot would be like that. She believes in her bible but she also likes to treat people with respect and understanding. I don't think christians automatically have to be homophobic. If he did turn out to be gay, I think she'd be a bit shocked at first but she'd see him for the kind man that he is, I reckon.

I love Bradley, I don't think he's boring. He's quite mature and sensible for his age, but that might be a good thing. Since he's arrived in the square he's tried to make friends with people of his own age, I don't think he's in isolation from them. Everyone has their own personality, you don't have to be identical to your friends.
i dont see why anyone he knows should make a big deal, i mean hes only gay, and i dont see any problems with that

littlemo
23-02-2006, 20:07
i dont see why anyone he knows should make a big deal, i mean hes only gay, and i dont see any problems with that

There isn't any, but some people can be narrow minded. Also Stacey has feelings for him so that would make her upset, and probably would lead her to say some nasty things.

Anyway I'm pretty sure the rumour isn't true, so I don't think we need to worry about the repercussions.

Xx-Vicky-xX
23-02-2006, 20:24
I hope his not gay as id like him to get with Stacey but i dont think he is becuase he wouldnt have tried so hard with Stacey

littlemo
23-02-2006, 20:27
I hope his not gay as id like him to get with Stacey but i dont think he is becuase he wouldnt have tried so hard with Stacey

He could just be trying to prove himself. But I don't think he's gay.

Xx-Vicky-xX
23-02-2006, 20:29
Yeh but who to its obvious he liked her on his first night there when the only people he knew were Stacey and Deano

littlemo
23-02-2006, 20:38
Yeh but who to its obvious he liked her on his first night there when the only people he knew were Stacey and Deano

I was talking about proving it to himself. It's possible that he likes her and thinks he fancies her or convinces himself that he does, in order to prove a point. Although it's a pretty off the wall idea because they do seem very into each other.

I was starting to think about Todd in Corrie and how he started dating Sarah, slept with her and had her baby, and confessed to her while she was pregnant. It's possible for people to get confused when they are young. But again I'm not so sure that's the way they are heading with Bradley. Although it could be a good storyline.

Jada-GDR
23-02-2006, 21:42
There isn't any, but some people can be narrow minded. Also Stacey has feelings for him so that would make her upset, and probably would lead her to say some nasty things.
as if she doesn't say enought nasty things already :p

Jada-GDR
23-02-2006, 21:44
its a shame on stacey though. if they get together she'll probably get well angry, and like littlemo said it could get nasty

Cat2687
23-02-2006, 23:57
someone has already confirmed that stacy and bradley get together....can someone close this link then?

Chris_2k11
23-02-2006, 23:59
someone has already confirmed that stacy and bradley get together....can someone close this link then?May I ask why you are trying to get all the threads closed? :confused: You've already been complaining about the Hollyoaks one.

di marco
24-02-2006, 20:38
someone has already confirmed that stacy and bradley get together....can someone close this link then?

just cos stacey and bradley get together, doesnt mean he wont turn gay

Siobhan
27-02-2006, 12:01
I am going to close this as we are none the wiser and there is already 2 stacey/bradley threads going. we can start a new thread if someone gets full details on this