PDA

View Full Version : Sponsors Of Footballers Wives

Em
09-02-2006, 12:24
As an avon rep myself I had to post this - its such good promo for us!!!

Avon has confirmed that it will sponsor the upcoming season of Footballers' Wives on ITV1 and Footballers' Wives: Extra Time on ITV2.

"Footballers' Wives is one of the most talked about shows in the country, allowing viewers to become involved in the trials and tribulations of outrageous lifestyles where everybody looks fabulous," said Sarah Riggens, group brand manager for make-up and skincare at Avon. ". Our sponsorship of Footballers' Wives forms part of an integrated marketing campaign for the Avon Colour brand, which is also taking in links on the official Footballers' Wives website, online competitions and media activity with the show’s make-up artist. We’re delighted to be building this association with one of the most popular shows on TV."

The deal was negotiated by Adam Bishop at Starcom+ and Kevin Giles at ITV Sales.

"Footballers’ Wives is a phenomenal success – the show delivers fantastic mass audiences and is an integral part of our peak time schedule," said Giles. "Avon has a fantastic fit with the show and the sponsorship will undoubtedly drive brand awareness for the product."

from digital spy

x Amby x
23-02-2006, 17:11
yay Avon! i do Avon lol with my mum! xxx