PDA

View Full Version : Devon Seas After Hours

Bryan
07-02-2006, 20:39
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/Image2.jpg

Devon Seas After Hours is a thread where the more mature scenes can be posted, that are additional to the main show. For 16+ members these scenes can explore more mature storylines in greater depth.

Bryan
07-02-2006, 20:57
Tuesday 7th February 2006

Previously Emma Andrews was flirting with her Lecturer Steve, and heavily suggesting her attraction to him...

INT. Brixham Community College - Evening

Steve is alone in his classroom marking work. There is a knock at the door.

Steve: Come in....

The door swings open and in walks Emma wearing a boob tube, short skirt and high hells, she is carrying her school books and walks towards Steve.

Emma: Evening sir...

Steve: Erm..evening Emma...ready for your lesson?

Emma: Yeah, I'm sure you'll be able to help me.... with Frost...

Steve: Right then? So what is it your stuck on?

Emma: Well if you come over here ill show you this poem...its just...really confusing you know...

Emma is bending over the desk, Steve stands by her and looks at the poem.

Emma: I mean look at this one... "Out, Out", what minute its on about the mountains, and the next... a boy has died...i just dont understand it...

Steve: I see... dya know what?

Steve picks up the book

Steve: Stuff Frost...

Steve throws the book on the floor. He starts to advance towards Emma, at first she laughs it off but then starts to get uncomfortable...

Emma: Sir...Sir...what are you doing!?

Steve: Shut up you prick teasing little bitch...i know you want it!

Steve forfully pushes her onto the desk, chucking the books and papers onto the floor. Emma starts to scream but he covers her mouth up...

Steve: Shut it and let me give it you...you were all up for it the other day...

Steve undoes her top and starts to maul her body...her begins to stick his hand down her dress, but as he does so the class door opens.

Andonis Singh (a Baymoore Resident) enters the room. He sees whats going on...

Andonis: What the ****!?

Steve turns around for one breif moment, Emma manages to kick him in the balls. He falls back in pain, but manages to mantain balance. Emma rushes off into the corner, holding her top against her body, she is crying and whipering. Steve turns around to face Andonis...

Steve: Look...it isnt what it looks like...she consented!

Andonis punches him to the floor. Steve's nose is all bleeding. The principle of the college comes into the room.

Principal: Whats going on!?

Emma: He tried to rape me! You sick *******!

Steve: You were asking for it!?

Emma: I was friendly flirting with you...it doesnt give you permission to rape me!

Principal: (To Andonis) Look take her out of her...take her home..ill deal with this...

Emma and Andonis move out of the room. Emma is in shock...but manages to thank Andonis...

Emma: ....Th...thank...you...

Andonis: No worries...

Emma holds out her hand to him...

Emma: Emma Andrews...

Andonis Andonis Singh

The pair shake hands and Andonis smiles at her.

Siobhan
08-02-2006, 14:25
Wow, Emma sure know how to pick them.

Bryan
16-02-2006, 19:39
Previosuly In Devon Seas, Hilary went to the doctors for "womans stuff" but it turns out hunky private docor Ryan Organo is stuffing a woman: Hilary - and it isnt the first time...

Torbay GPS

Hilary and Ryan are kissing passionatley, he lowers her onto the doctors table and she whipes away the files. He starts to unbutton her blouse and run his hands trough her hair.

Hilary starts to gasp heavily, Ryan rips off his shirt and contineus to kiss Hilary on the lips and Neck, as he carses her breasts. Hilary swings her bra across the room and it lands on the blinds. The camera pans away as we hear wild passionate noises coming from the pair. Hilary moans loudly

Hilary: Forget Organo...you should be called Dr Orgasm...

Ryan: I am to please...bet your glad youve gone private now..

Hilary: Privates how i like it...private doctor...doctors privates...

Ryan: Oh do this often in spain then?

Hilary: Of course...

The pair continue to hump passiontaley on the desk...

Ryan: Bet im better than wrinkly Richard...

Hilary: Give me some credit...as if id lower myself...

The pair laugh at loud and continue in their saucy antics. The private investigator sits in his car in the distance, taking photographic evidence of their affair.

CrazyLea
16-02-2006, 22:37
ooo hark at hillary.. little does she know shes being photographed.

Siobhan
17-02-2006, 09:31
hahahahaha. she is caught now "Dr Orgasm" classic, I love it :rotfl:

Bryan
21-02-2006, 22:07
Previously on Devon Seas... Patrick didnt turn up for his and Amys wedding anniversary meal, leaving Amy alone and depressed once more.

INT. RED PUB UPSTAIRS FLAT

Amy is sitting on the floor, around the broken glass and the photo of her and Patrick's wedding day.

She grabs a bottle of Vodka from the coffe table and downs it in one, she shows signs of distate, then whipes her mouth and drinks more. She is crying uncontrobably.

Amy: (Mutters) No more... no more...im not gonna let you hurt me...

Amy drops the bottle on the floor, she tries to pick it up by cuts her hand on the glass. She starts to whimper in pain. She then picks up a peice of glass and rolls up her sleeve.

Amy: You cant hurt me...i wont let you...its up to me...all me...ill have to hurt myself...

Amy is still crying uncontrobably, she swigs another gulp of vodka until the bottle is empty she throws it onto the sofa. She looks at the wedding photo and stokes Patricks face on it.

Amy: Till death do us part...maybe ill do you the favour babes...

Amy gets the peice of glass and slices her wrist with this, she rubs the bloood around her arm and continues crying, she contiunues to do this. The camera zooms out to see the dramatic scene taking place, a woman on the edge...

Jojo
21-02-2006, 23:40
OMG - No Amy - no man is worth that!!!

JustJodi
22-02-2006, 00:54
Ohhhhhhhh amy no no no, no man is worth loosing your life over,, :crying:

Siobhan
22-02-2006, 11:40
poor amy. all she wanted was support from her husband when she found she couldn't have any kids. I really really hate patrick. hope he rots in hell