PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Aniston happy heartache

Debs
06-02-2006, 15:01
Jennifer Aniston split from husband Brad Pitt - because the pair were too happy.

The former 'Friends' actress believes the break-up of their marriage was "karma" for telling the world how blissful it was.

And the 36-year-old admitted Brad's ex Gwyneth Paltrow was right to criticise them for sharing their private happiness with everyone.

Jennifer - who is now dating Vince Vaughn - is quoted in Britain's The Sun newspaper as saying: "At the time you go, 'Celebrate it - we're in love, let's talk'.

"But it became a feeding frenzy out there. It's learning what to keep sacred."

Meanwhile, Jennifer admits she is desperate to have children in the next year.

The stunning actress says she has always wanted a family and admits the sooner she can get started the better.

The beautiful actress said: "I hope to be on the road to having a family in the next year. I've said this before, but I just like being in a partnership.

"Ideally, I'd like to have a couple of children, but who knows. That's part of the unknown that I like."

Jennifer split with Brad last year and the couple were officially divorced in October. The 'Oceans 11' heartthrob and lover, Angelina Jolie, are expecting their first child in May.

nicole28
06-02-2006, 15:33
I don't think the should have split! They suit each oither so much!

pops110874
06-02-2006, 19:10
Yeah right.........

We split up because we were too happy??!

She is having a laugh - seriously

Luna
06-02-2006, 19:53
aaaww i feel really sorry for her she has been through alot

Chloe-Elise
06-02-2006, 19:56
Awwww I feel really sorry for her after everything that happened with Brad but I can't believe they split up beacuse they were too happy! I don't believe in karma so I don't think it was because of that at all.

no1abbafan
07-02-2006, 10:16
Unless Karma is another name for Angelina Jolie, sorry but IMHO she is the reason for the breakup - didn't Kylie at one stage fly to Cananda because she (Angelina) was getting too close to her bloke.

Em
07-02-2006, 12:11
Yes she did when Angelina and Oliver were filming together.

Ange seems to have a thing about her leading men - im surprised Jen let Brad do the film!!

I wish them Ange and Brad all the best though, at the end of the day they seem happy together and well suited. Jen seems to have moved on to which is great