PDA

View Full Version : abi and lee?

Debs
05-02-2006, 14:42
Abi Titmuss and Lee Ryan are close to starting a relationship with each other.

The Celebrity Love Island star and Blue singer were spotted flirting at the Sir Thomas Hotel in Liverpool before they set off for a club together.

"Abi and Lee were openly flirting in the VIP area," a source told The People. "Loads of girls were trying their luck with Lee but he only had eyes for Abi. She's just his type. It's clear they hit it off."

xxloopylauraxx
05-02-2006, 19:08
wasnt she supoosed to have been going out with the guy who plays paddy in max and paddys road to nowhere? patrick mcguennis i think hes name is?

willsmummy
05-02-2006, 19:19
Noooooo! Patrick McGuinness is MINE! All mine!

Seriously, that's what I heard too, loopy.

xxloopylauraxx
05-02-2006, 19:23
glad someone else heard that too i thought i imagined it. oh well abbie titmis and lee i love my self ryan are made for each other! both in and out the lime light for different reasons both made out to be something they really arent!!!!!!! cant not stand either of them!!!!

willsmummy
05-02-2006, 19:27
Yes, Abi "Anyone with a pulse'll do me" Titmus and Lee "please revive my flagging career" Ryan are made for one another. I hope they go and live in the desert and leave us all alone!

xxloopylauraxx
05-02-2006, 19:30
yeah thats xactly it! hope they go o na desert island and oh dear the boat to bring them back cant get back to them oh dear youll have to stay there forever and ever without a camera pointed at your bare backside or up your skirt ever again. lol

willsmummy
05-02-2006, 19:34
Yes, we have plenty of other ligging "celebs", like Jodie Marsh etc who can fill her, erm, boots.

Chloe O'brien
05-02-2006, 22:23
she is not fussy who she goes with as long as she gets her face in the papers

no1abbafan
06-02-2006, 14:27
I see her "romance" with Lee Sharpe didnt last long then did it??

Jojo
06-02-2006, 14:30
I see her "romance" with Lee Sharpe didnt last long then did it??I though lee sharpe was the love of her life - when did they split then??

Angeltigger
08-02-2006, 10:33
I though lee sharpe was the love of her life - when did they split then??a month or two after that love island thing..

Jojo
08-02-2006, 10:36
a month or two after that love island thing..So another thing to get her into the news then - I can't stand her - I think she is awful and look at the only reasons why she is famous - not exactly things to be proud of are they! I think if I was her, I would have stuck with my nursing.

Angeltigger
08-02-2006, 10:39
Yeah i never did like her and so i hope she and lee ryan do not date