PDA

View Full Version : rebecca ryan - Debbie Gallagher

Katy
04-02-2006, 16:27
Shameless Actress Rebecca Ryan who plays Debbie Gallacher is to star in Emmerdale as the role of Bob Hopes daughter Carley.

This is from the Mirror,

REBECCA'S DALE DEBUT
By Brian Roberts

TEENAGE Shameless star Rebecca Ryan has landed a dream role in Emmerdale.

Rebecca, 14, streetwise Debbie Gallagher in the Channel 4 comedy, will play the estranged daughter of barman Bob Hope.

Her character Carly arrives in the village with brother Josh and mum Barbara to make up with her dad after being told he is going blind. Rebecca is said to be delighted at getting a part in a soap.

A TV source said: "It's the natural next role for her. She'll be great in Emmerdale. People are saying 'After that watch her go'."

Em
04-02-2006, 17:56
Is Josh the one being played by the guy from hollyoaks?

xxloopylauraxx
04-02-2006, 18:03
doesnt the boy that play her brother carl in shameless have a twin in emmerdale? i heard that the boy who played lee in hollyoaks is going to be his son too.

Em
04-02-2006, 18:05
I always thought it was Daz on shameless - isnt it?

And yes i think we have it right that Lee from hollyoaks is going to play Josh - i think he will be a good edition and can totally see him as bob's son!

xxloopylauraxx
04-02-2006, 19:30
i thought it was daz too but then i saw him and his identical twin in the audience of soapstar superstar i looked out for the names and i now see. i think alex carter will bring more comedy and hopefully bring emmerdale some more awards.

Chloe O'brien
04-02-2006, 20:00
who is going blind bob or josh

Choccie
05-02-2006, 08:09
Val told Bob's ex wife that Bob was going blind so she would get her kids to attend the wedding but obviously it wasn't true. I too thought Daz was in Shameless thanks for clearing that up!

tammyy2j
06-02-2006, 11:20
Is Josh the one being played by the guy from hollyoaks?

Alex Carter ex Lee in Hollyoaks is playing Jamie Hope who is Dawn's brother. She will be brillant in Emmerdale but does this mean she is leaving Shameless or is it finishing?