PDA

View Full Version : Love Crush

Babe14
28-04-2005, 09:34
Do you think that Danny could be about to step over that "line" with Ruby and this could have something to do with his "exit".

I think that this could well happen. At the Moment Danny isn't even thinking about it, but I can see him sometime soon having a moment of weakness which could result in all hell breaking loose..plus this is the only way I could see Jake and Danny parting from one another.

Unless of course Danny becomes a vicitm of a nasty lie...

Jade
28-04-2005, 09:39
I can see where your comming from, but I dont think its likely as Ruby is quite immature for her age, in looks and attitude, but the victim of a lie part has Stacy written all over it!!

phils little sister
28-04-2005, 10:06
Ye maybe i hope not bur ruby is far to young

Debs
28-04-2005, 10:42
i dont think he will do abything with ruby!! he let her down the other night!! is she sixteen??? she is far to immature for him!!

Babe14
28-04-2005, 10:59
If Danny became the victim of a "lie", on one hand I can see Jake not believing it once Danny tells him the truth, Jake tends to know when Danny's lying or hiding something. There again if the lie becomes convincing enough, Jake knowing his Brother' reputation could well end up believing that this "Lie" was real. Then later when the "truth" comes out, Jake will realise his brother's innocence but as far as Danny's concerned Jake should never of doubted him in the first place, hence they go their separate ways...

Babe14
28-04-2005, 11:01
i dont think he will do abything with ruby!! he let her down the other night!! is she sixteen??? she is far to immature for him!!

But she has a mature and cunning Stacey behind her, who tends to influence Ruby. Yes I do agree Ruby is a very young 16.

Debs
28-04-2005, 11:03
very very true!! and stacey can get people to do what she wants!!

Babe14
28-04-2005, 11:10
Just what I was thinking, if anything at all does happen between Ruby and Danny, Stacey will be in on it.

I liked it the other night when Jake said to Danny "Please tell me you didn't do anything.." that's what started me off!! :)

Debs
28-04-2005, 11:15
it would be disaster!! i have a strange feeling about danny and jhonny

Babe14
28-04-2005, 11:21
it would be disaster!! i have a strange feeling about danny and jhonny

Yes I think Johnny will be involved as well. They have clashed a lot and Jake is always bailing Danny out, maybe this time there will be nothing Jake can do or Jake will be dropped into something from a great height too...

I love your AVT.. really cute

Debs
28-04-2005, 11:28
thanks!! i just changed it!! i am kitty mad so this was perfect! i have her on my mobile too!!!

johnny has to be involved he always seems to have it in for danny!!

Babe14
28-04-2005, 11:38
That's part of the reason I was thinking "Ruby" he's bound to find out IF they sleep together or definitely if the "lie emerges. Sure Stacey will make sure! Then Jake will probably have to get Danny out of the square before Johnny teaches him to paraglide off the flyover " freestyle"

Debs
28-04-2005, 11:43
Then Jake will probably have to get Danny out of the square before Johnny teaches him to paraguide off the flyover " freestyle"

:rotfl:

i have this feeling that johnny is danny dad!! i wrote that somewhere before!! i just have a feeling!!

so if anything happened betwween ruby and danny it would be a disister!!! and i could deffo see danny paragliding!!!!!:rotfl:

phils little sister
28-04-2005, 11:45
LOL imagine they were brother and sister - sick

Debs
28-04-2005, 11:48
LOL imagine they were brother and sister - sick

where the sick smilie!!!:eek:

Lisa321
28-04-2005, 12:58
Nope, I don't think it will happen. I don't think its the ned of it but still, i don't think Ruby will have much to do with dannys exit.
xox
Lisa

Rach33
28-04-2005, 19:36
I thought that today it could result in the reason they flee the square

di marco
28-04-2005, 20:12
i think that it could be something to do with ruby and danny but that stacey is the one that says something. either they do do something and stacey wants to get danny into trouble or nothing happens but stacey wants to get back at danny for upsetting ruby so she makes up that something did happen. either way danny would have to leave before johnny got hold of him. dont know why jake would leave too and then come back though

LUSHLOOKE69
28-04-2005, 23:49
I don't think this will happen because the BBC originally said the characters would be killed off. If Danny went anywhere near Ruby and Johnny found out he'd be meeting a worst end than Andy Hunter

Babe14
29-04-2005, 12:44
Just had another thought as to what could split Jake and Danny up..Little Mo

Danny could take a liking to her after a makeover and the two end up in bed together, they get found out, Alfie and Danny come to blows, Jake too is angry with Danny and in his eyes Danny has crossed that Line (the family one)..

daisy38
29-04-2005, 12:45
Babe 14, i agree with your thinking! :D

Babe14
29-04-2005, 12:48
Babe 14, i agree with your thinking! :D

Thank you. I think that would be more likely than my original thought involving Ruby, but there again who knows with Stacey around!

i_luv_dennis
27-05-2005, 14:21
i thought that was cute

melanielovesdennisrickman
31-05-2005, 07:22
Hiya!!!!!

It says in Inside Soap Magazine,that Jake And Danny leave,because Johnny steals Danny's Business plan,and Jake And Danny are really angry,and they set fire,to Johnny's house.
When Johnny Finds out who did it,that person will pay,so maybe that is why Jake And Danny leave.
But Johnny maybe thinks it was just Danny who did it,so Jake can come back later in the year!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

eastenders mad
31-05-2005, 18:13
sounds good

Bryan
31-05-2005, 18:41
hes leaving soon, and ruby is at school until june/july so that cnat happen

besides they set fire to his house cus jonny knicks one of danny's buisness ideas'

ive been told that ruby isnt to return from various sources

is there any truth to this?

bondboffin

melanielovesdennisrickman
31-05-2005, 19:22
Hiya!!!!!
I've heard that she is returning,and that she was just leaving to learn and make for her GCSE's.
I hope that she is coming back,i absolutely love the scenes between her an Stacey!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

lucky
02-06-2005, 21:40
Do you think that Danny could be about to step over that "line" with Ruby and this could have something to do with his "exit".

I think that this could well happen. At the Moment Danny isn't even thinking about it, but I can see him sometime soon having a moment of weakness which could result in all hell breaking loose..plus this is the only way I could see Jake and Danny parting from one another.

Unless of course Danny becomes a vicitm of a nasty lie... I read that Danney and Jake want revenge on Johnny Alan for some reason or another, and they set Johnny's house on fire, and when Johnny finds out he isn't a happy bunny! :nono:

Daydream
03-06-2005, 08:06
Maybe stacey will ask a favour from Danny, he refuses, and then she wants revenge, 'cause asyou said she wants people to do whatever she wants. Also she pans her revenge, and as she knows that he let down gently Ruby, she tries to bring them together and tries to let Johnny know what happened(invented story) or try to attract the two people in a darkened room, johnny enters and Johny suspects something. Like that Stacey won't have to "force" Ruby and Danny into slepping together.

Babe14
03-06-2005, 10:02
Maybe stacey will ask a favour from Danny, he refuses, and then she wants revenge, 'cause asyou said she wants people to do whatever she wants. Also she pans her revenge, and as she knows that he let down gently Ruby, she tries to bring them together and tries to let Johnny know what happened(invented story) or try to attract the two people in a darkened room, johnny enters and Johny suspects something. Like that Stacey won't have to "force" Ruby and Danny into slepping together.

You've got Stacey spot on there. I originally thought that this would be a way that Danny could leave and why Jake would abandon him. Perhaps they could do this storyline involving someone else?

As we now know Jake and Danny leave after they set fire to Johnny's house. I haven't worked out completely yet how Jake can return without Johnny wanting revenge on him. There are a couple of ways in which I can see him being able to, one of which we could find out that Jake is Johnny's son and the other is that Johnny is supposed to be a changed man now that he is with Tina...

Babe14
03-06-2005, 10:03
I read that Danney and Jake want revenge on Johnny Alan for some reason or another, and they set Johnny's house on fire, and when Johnny finds out he isn't a happy bunny! :nono:

Yes Johnny is definitely going to want revenge...

Siobhan
03-06-2005, 10:23
I read that Danney and Jake want revenge on Johnny Alan for some reason or another, and they set Johnny's house on fire, and when Johnny finds out he isn't a happy bunny! :nono:
mmmmm would you be happy if your house burnt down considering that is how he lost his wife and daughter...

.:Kitz:.
03-06-2005, 10:40
oh god, there are so many possibilities with this one. Thw whole Danny being Johnnys long lost son, then sleeping with his sister. :sick: but also the one with Stacey being behind it.

They would all make sense but its so hard to uncover with one they are gonna show. I hope its not the ruby and danny sleeping together when Danny is Johnny's long lost son........ :sick: please no :thumbsdow

Siobhan
03-06-2005, 10:42
oh god, there are so many possibilities with this one. Thw whole Danny being Johnnys long lost son, then sleeping with his sister. :sick: but also the one with Stacey being behind it.

They would all make sense but its so hard to uncover with one they are gonna show. I hope its not the ruby and danny sleeping together when Danny is Johnny's long lost son........ :sick: please no :thumbsdow

It is only rumour that Danny is Johnny's son...

.:Kitz:.
03-06-2005, 11:04
It is only rumour that Danny is Johnny's son...Oh yeah, i understand that i'm just saying please don't let that be the one IF they are going to do something like this!! :)