PDA

View Full Version : Whos Who?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Siobhan
23-02-2006, 13:54
I don't think the questions matter. I am older and i never watch "the man from UNCLE" so I would never have known that. Also I didn't recogise half the people in the photos either

Siobhan
23-02-2006, 16:54
I now think Dan is lisamaxwellfan.. just a hunch on this one

Abi
23-02-2006, 16:55
you might be onto something there.... they always seem to be on at similar times (about 4.30 onwards)

Siobhan
23-02-2006, 16:57
you might be onto something there.... they always seem to be on at similar times (about 4.30 onwards)

and the names rhyme dan-lisamaxwellfan

CrazyLea
23-02-2006, 16:58
I don't think the questions matter. I am older and i never watch "the man from UNCLE" so I would never have known that. Also I didn't recogise half the people in the photos either

yeah thats true i suppose. but then it would be easier for someone older to guess an actor for that era, more than it would for a younger person. but then it might have been repeated or something.

and i think that dan might be lmf as well.

Siobhan
23-02-2006, 16:59
Not necessary, cause that guy Robert Vaughan is in or was in Hustle which is around now..

Abi
23-02-2006, 17:00
and the names rhyme dan-lisamaxwellfan

:eek: omg, i never noticed that!! Its got to be her. If you read some of the posts they sounds kind of similar, style wise as well. :hmm:

CrazyLea
23-02-2006, 17:02
oh right haha i stand corrected :D
and haha i never noticed that they rhymed!

feelingyellow
23-02-2006, 18:06
I noticed some members have been using the invisible mode ... maybe because they don't want people checking up on them? :p
Lea used it for a couple of weeks ... but now has stopped lol ... which confused me ... is she a contestant ... is she not lol :p

Layne
23-02-2006, 19:25
I noticed some members have been using the invisible mode ... maybe because they don't want people checking up on them? :p
Lea used it for a couple of weeks ... but now has stopped lol ... which confused me ... is she a contestant ... is she not lol :p

an invisible mode? How did you know she was using it then?
I think that kisamaxwellfan could be dan actually, now you come to mention it!

feelingyellow
23-02-2006, 19:34
an invisible mode? How did you know she was using it then?
I think that kisamaxwellfan could be dan actually, now you come to mention it!

Because she was still posting but not appearing at the bottom with all the names...

I'm not sure about Dan being LMF since being evicted (did I ever thank you guys for that btw :lol: jokes :p ) I just can't be bothered reading it all ... but I will be spying to see if anyone posts anywhere they shouldn't! :hmm: :p

di marco
23-02-2006, 20:57
im going to change my mind about rachel, i dont think shes abblette anymore, i think she might be lea

feelingyellow
23-02-2006, 21:07
im going to change my mind about rachel, i dont think shes abblette anymore, i think she might be lea

Hmm maybe, Lea told me a couple of things over MSN about how she was sure ablette was Rachel ... maybe she was trying to put me off the scent... :hmm:

CrazyLea
23-02-2006, 21:15
ermm emmie you saw the proof i saw yourself :p now tell me im rachel :lol:

feelingyellow
23-02-2006, 21:23
ermm emmie you saw the proof i saw yourself :p now tell me im rachel :lol:

You could have created a photobucket account with that name! :p And posted in that thread aswell! :p You're Rachel! :p Well you told me to tell you... :p

CrazyLea
23-02-2006, 21:28
yes im gunna create an account with the name abblette :p

feelingyellow
23-02-2006, 21:34
yes im gunna create an account with the name abblette :p

I wouldn't put it pass you! :lol:

Abi
24-02-2006, 22:04
I think Siobhan is Beth, because they sounds so similar all the time. Plus they are around at smiliar times (during the day, but not late into the night very often)

Angeltigger
24-02-2006, 22:52
Quick question? do we knowet told who the soapboard person is when they get evitied

feelingyellow
24-02-2006, 22:55
Quick question? do we knowet told who the soapboard person is when they get evitied

Yep, though you have to wait a couple of days as there is an interview

Jojo
25-02-2006, 09:42
I think Debs is in there somewhere - I've just noticed, she hasn't been posting much on the boards lately.....just a thought :hmm:

Tori
25-02-2006, 10:02

it was announced in the contestants thread yesterday

CrazyLea
25-02-2006, 12:25
rachel just posted in how tall are you and i still think it could be abblette. because (may be coinsidence) but before in that thread she wasnt sure if she was 5'7 5'8 or what and then rachel said something like ive just found out and and im 5'7 or something :D

Cornishbabe
25-02-2006, 13:39
The post will be deleted they keep doing things like that.

when do we find out who lucas was?

Abbie
25-02-2006, 14:40
The post will be deleted they keep doing things like that.

when do we find out who lucas was?i hope we find out soon i have no idea who he could be, but by the sounds of things he wasnt on much

di marco
25-02-2006, 21:04
ive decided i dont think beth is jodi anymore, due to the comments she made about corrie and emmerdale and i dont think theyre shown in holland so jodi wouldnt know details about them. i think kyle is either lea or chris just cos they called someone a "cah" and they use that quite a lot. i still think laurence is alan, he made comments about loving ee and the millers and peggy being brilliant, it just sounds so opposite to what he normally says that i think it might be him!

feelingyellow
25-02-2006, 21:40
ive decided i dont think beth is jodi anymore, due to the comments she made about corrie and emmerdale and i dont think theyre shown in holland so jodi wouldnt know details about them. i think kyle is either lea or chris just cos they called someone a "cah" and they use that quite a lot. i still think laurence is alan, he made comments about loving ee and the millers and peggy being brilliant, it just sounds so opposite to what he normally says that i think it might be him!

:rotfl: I wouldn't surprised if Alan did that!
He posted a very Alan post in the 'Bindy EE...' thread as Laurence, I think this was accidental though...
He says 'ODDessa' which denfinately makes me think it's Alan, because no one else would make that up! :lol: :p

feelingyellow
26-02-2006, 16:16
Hmm Electrica has been on ... she has an avatar aswell so I'm guessing she must be a contestant... she hasn't made any posts apart from one in January. :hmm:

Abbie
26-02-2006, 17:13
Hmm Electrica has been on ... she has an avatar aswell so I'm guessing she must be a contestant... she hasn't made any posts apart from one in January. :hmm:well now im really confused i cant find this person on the members list and is she actually in the house?

Cornishbabe
26-02-2006, 17:17
Shes not in the house but she had two SBBB accounts. And is on the Bigbrother accounts list.

Abbie
26-02-2006, 17:31
Shes not in the house but she had two SBBB accounts. And is on the Bigbrother accounts list.well thats odd but what is big brothers account list??:searchme:

Cornishbabe
26-02-2006, 18:44
Its listed back a few pages.

If the housemates have having an american themed party tonight maybe thats when she enteres the house as she is american?!

Abi
27-02-2006, 17:07
I reckon Electrica is Just Jodi..

I think that, because i noticed something a while ago, where she does double commas and full stops etc. My mum does the same thing, because she's used to an old keyboard we had, where you had to press on the keys harder. Anyway, Electrica did it a few times, so maybe they're the same person...?

Siobhan
27-02-2006, 17:10
I reckon Electrica is Just Jodi..

I think that, because i noticed something a while ago, where she does double commas and full stops etc. My mum does the same thing, because she's used to an old keyboard we had, where you had to press on the keys harder. Anyway, Electrica did it a few times, so maybe they're the same person...?

steff does that sometimes too. so I don't think it is jodi. she is already in the house I am guessing

feelingyellow
27-02-2006, 17:39
steff does that sometimes too. so I don't think it is jodi. she is already in the house I am guessing

But Steff's already been in the house... she told me she was banned from the computer yet she has still been on... I suppose she could be in the house again...

Cornishbabe
27-02-2006, 18:41
With the amount of people that applied do you think they would have let steff in twice. probably they choose who it was before it started and no one knew she woukd be evitcted.

Abbie
27-02-2006, 18:48
With the amount of people that applied do you think they would have let steff in twice. probably they choose who it was before it started and no one knew she woukd be evitcted.yer but do you really think they would allow them to go in twice? seems a bit risky?

Cornishbabe
27-02-2006, 20:13
No. Not for one minute unless they are trying to confuse us

CrazyLea
27-02-2006, 23:44
i really think that Jodi is Elektrica. she uses the same language and stuff. and always says sweetie just like jodi does and other stuff as well. but could be wrong. :p

Jojo
28-02-2006, 00:09
I agree lea. I know the character is supposed to be american, but the language is flowing far too easily to be someone a) english and b) reading it at the moment, someone young!!!! :eek:

alan45
28-02-2006, 01:10
I agree lea. I know the character is supposed to be american, but the language is flowing far too easily to be someone a) english and b) reading it at the moment, someone young!!!! :eek:Jojomum I think you are Louise and I thik Abi is Rachel

JustJodi
28-02-2006, 01:50
Louise has to be some one very young and naive, so I am guessing it may be Lea.

Basically from what I have been reading all the characters appear to be quite young. Dan could be Scott or Chris, Not sure who Kyle is, but he sounds like some one I would have gone for when i roamed with the dinosaurs :rotfl:

This new gal, Elecktria( sp) is supposed to be an American( born there but not raised there) Maybe her parents were American, so she grew up with the American way of speaking:searchme: She is one ballsy dame ! Grabbing the crotches of those two youngsters and lickin Laurences lips , whoo hoo hot stuff there. Wonder how far she will go, this gal is gonna bring a bit of HEAT in that house :rotfl: And those women are going to hate her guts, and the men will either desire her or fear her. :hmm:

I think Alan is Laurence, but again ,it might be Richie or Parkerman.:hmm:

JOJO may be Rachel. Chloe may be Beth. Odessa might be Dawn.

Now remember this is just my observation .:cool:

Siobhan
28-02-2006, 12:07

I think this is Em

Basically from what I have been reading all the characters appear to be quite young. Dan could be Scott or Chris, Not sure who Kyle is, but he sounds like some one I would have gone for when i roamed with the dinosaurs :rotfl:

I think Dan is LMF or samantha nixon and Kyle is Tigs

Agree with you here. I am sure alan is in the house.

JOJO may be Rachel. Chloe may be Beth. Odessa might be Dawn.

Rachel is Abi or Abblette, I agree about Chloe and I think Odessa is you

I am not sure about Electrika yet, I can only assume that is it Steffi again. Time will tell

Debs
28-02-2006, 13:36
i dont think that Elecktrika is one of the younger memebers espically after reading through last nights posts:eek: what a hussy :rotfl: i think she is jodi, the american link just makes me think that and is probably someone completely different!

louise i think is chloe o brien only because ive noticed she is on qute late and so is Kath

kyle has got to be luna or chloe again just because they are on quite late as well, if not then he is lea, although im prety sure that lea is dan because of ways dan speaks!

:confused: all very confusoing and no doubt they will alll be revealed as members we wouldnt suspect

CrazyLea
28-02-2006, 14:16
are you saying im naive :eek: how dare you :p

i think alan is deffo laurence, posts the same way like.

JOJO may be Rachel.
i still think abblette is rachel. and i did think ems was louise but now im not too sure :hmmm:

Chloe O'brien
28-02-2006, 14:28
i dont think that Elecktrika is one of the younger memebers espically after reading through last nights posts:eek: what a hussy :rotfl: i think she is jodi, the american link just makes me think that and is probably someone completely different!

louise i think is chloe o brien only because ive noticed she is on qute late and so is Kath

kyle has got to be luna or chloe again just because they are on quite late as well, if not then he is lea, although im prety sure that lea is dan because of ways dan speaks!

:confused: all very confusoing and no doubt they will alll be revealed as members we wouldnt suspect

i think you are louise debs as you are on as late as me some nights

Siobhan
28-02-2006, 14:38
Ok, in this crazy big brother fashion, I think the louise and Elektria are the same person and we have had hints. Louise said she is going to avoid her and Elektria wants her out of the house so we may never see them together anyway only on very small occasions to put us of the scent!!

Or I am just going mad because of all the twist. Oh and i think Debs is Norman

Tori
28-02-2006, 16:36
i think it would make sense for jodi to be elektrica, because jodi is from the USA

Siobhan
28-02-2006, 16:39
i think it would make sense for jodi to be elektrica, because jodi is from the USA

too obvious. after all they said that they randomly gave people personas and i think Jodi was already in the house

Layne
28-02-2006, 18:30
I think that debs and alan are definately in the house!
I also think abblette is rachel, and i think that tigs could be kyle!

Abi
28-02-2006, 18:31
I'm thinking I_luv_dennis might be Kyle, they sounds similar in some of their posts.

EDIT: I just looked at some of hre past posts, and she could well be Beth, Rachel or Odessa too. I'm sure she's in there though.

Chloe O'brien
28-02-2006, 20:57
i think electrika is an older member not sure if its a he or she yet but i was browsing the posts for earlier and she said in one of the post "frankly my dear i don't give a dam" anyway that is a line from "gone with the wind" spoken by clarke gable (rhett butler) to viven leigh (scarlett ohara) now this is a really old film made in 1938 an old time classic and i think that someone has to be a fan of the film to remember that speech

CrazyLea
28-02-2006, 21:07
i know that speech and what film it was from :p not meaning to ruin your theory :p

Chloe O'brien
28-02-2006, 21:09
so are you confessing to being electrika then lea huh are you?

Lisa321
01-03-2006, 10:51
My suspicions:
Di marco, i think could be Odessa
Layne, possibly Nicky?
Jodi, i recognise bits of her in Beth
i think thats all for now. il keep reading

Lisa321
01-03-2006, 10:55
Yes, i think Layne = Nicky.
ive read through some post and Layne is always saying 'honey'.
And Nicky uses it excessively..

Siobhan
01-03-2006, 10:58
i think electrika is an older member not sure if its a he or she yet but i was browsing the posts for earlier and she said in one of the post "frankly my dear i don't give a dam" anyway that is a line from "gone with the wind" spoken by clarke gable (rhett butler) to viven leigh (scarlett ohara) now this is a really old film made in 1938 an old time classic and i think that someone has to be a fan of the film to remember that speech

Chloe that is a very famous line from a very famous movie, anyone could know that. it is like the line from Casablanc "play is again sam" or "maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but soon and for the rest for you life"

Siobhan
01-03-2006, 16:21
mmmm I think Fanatic loves dennis is Dan. she just used words that he did

di marco
01-03-2006, 20:26
hmmmm i think louise might be jojo now..................

Abbie
01-03-2006, 20:38
hmmmm i think louise might be jojo now..................you know what thats what i think, i think she is in the house deffinatly i think she could be Kyle though not too sure!

Layne
01-03-2006, 21:52
Elektrica i am thinking maybe luna or amber, i dont know why i just have a hunch!
And i think that lea might be odessa!

Abi
03-03-2006, 16:43
Siobhan might be Beth....

Also, i think that Dan, Louise, Beth, Laurence and Kyle are "grown ups" (:p) because they come on during the day.

Siobhan
03-03-2006, 16:45
Siobhan might be Beth....

Also, i think that Dan, Louise, Beth, Laurence and Kyle are "grown ups" (:p) because they come on during the day.

louise and kyle are on late at night. Laurence pops up occasionally. Dan is only starting to come on during day and I am never on in the evening but Beth is

Abi
03-03-2006, 16:48
louise and kyle are on late at night. Laurence pops up occasionally. Dan is only starting to come on during day and I am never on in the evening but Beth is
Not very often. I'm on to you, Siobhan :ninja: :rotfl:

Maybe Laurence and Dan work, so can't come on much, and Louise and Kyle work from home, or are mums/dads.... :hmm:

Siobhan
03-03-2006, 16:50
Not very often. I'm on to you, Siobhan :ninja: :rotfl:

Maybe Laurence and Dan work, so can't come on much, and Louise and Kyle work from home, or are mums/dads.... :hmm:
I work a 9 hour day and I am on all the time when here so that blows your theory.

I think you are in there too but not sure if you are Rachel or Nicky. maybe norman

Abi
03-03-2006, 16:53
I work a 9 hour day and I am on all the time when here so that blows your theory.

I think you are in there too but not sure if you are Rachel or Nicky. maybe norman

:rotfl: you dont always have to be your SBBB alter-ego though, even if your not here a lot :p

Ok, so maybe my theory is a bit loose, but i reckon your one of them in there... :hmm:

Siobhan
03-03-2006, 16:54
:rotfl: you dont always have to be your SBBB alter-ego though, even if your not here a lot :p

Ok, so maybe my theory is a bit loose, but i reckon your one of them in there... :hmm:

I am all of them. this was designed for me to have fun and confuse people :rotfl::rotfl:

Abi
03-03-2006, 16:57
I am all of them. this was designed for me to have fun and confuse people :rotfl::rotfl:
:eek: Well, it wouldn't surprise me!!! :rotfl:

They all sound like you at times.... :hmm:

Siobhan
03-03-2006, 16:58
Actually I am dying to who is who cause I think sometimes one person is somebody then I change my mind again. I think they are trying to post like someone else so you don't guess much. I still think NB is in there somewhere

Abi
03-03-2006, 17:04
Actually I am dying to who is who cause I think sometimes one person is somebody then I change my mind again. I think they are trying to post like someone else so you don't guess much. I still think NB is in there somewhere

I dont think he is anymore. I think that if he was, he would have got himself evicted as soon as possible, because of his baby on the way and everything.

Heres my updated list of who i think who is who;
Louise: jojomum
Rachel: abblette
Kyle: i_luv_dennis
Dan: lisamaxwellfan
Laurence: Alan45
Beth: Siobhan

They're the only ones i seriously think i know... the others i'm not sure about...

Siobhan
03-03-2006, 17:05
Heres my updated list of who i think who is who;
Louise: jojomum
Rachel: abblette
Kyle: i_luv_dennis
Dan: lisamaxwellfan
Laurence: Alan45
Beth: Siobhan

I agree with you on a lot of these but I think Justjodi is in there and she is not the new american

Abbie
03-03-2006, 20:12
I agree with you on a lot of these but I think Justjodi is in there and she is not the new americanwell hang on by the sounds of things you agree to the list meaning youve admitted to being beth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feelingyellow
04-03-2006, 19:53
There's a new member! sbbb_melissa... I guess her and Brandy might come in it sometime?

Abbie
04-03-2006, 20:43
There's a new member! sbbb_melissa... I guess her and Brandy might come in it sometime?really? wow where did you find that. i wonder why they are brining loads of others in, do you think towards the end there will be a double eviction???

JustJodi
04-03-2006, 22:15
There's a new member! sbbb_melissa... I guess her and Brandy might come in it sometime?Where did u find this info ???

Jojo
04-03-2006, 22:20
Where did u find this info ???Look at forum leaders on the homepage jodi, scroll down and you'll see the sbbb members listed there

JustJodi
04-03-2006, 22:22
Okie dokie,, I see it now /thanks JOJO :-D

CrazyLea
04-03-2006, 23:36
really? wow where did you find that. i wonder why they are brining loads of others in, do you think towards the end there will be a double eviction???

i think that there may be dopuble evictions at the end aswell.. like there is on normal bb

Layne
05-03-2006, 10:41
There's a new member! sbbb_melissa... I guess her and Brandy might come in it sometime?

More members? I reckon they might kick all the originals out and have a house full of new housemates! :p

feelingyellow
05-03-2006, 11:46
Ooo a double eviction would be really good! Or maybe even a triple lol :p Or maybe even a... quadroople lol?

Abbie
05-03-2006, 18:36
Ooo a double eviction would be really good! Or maybe even a triple lol :p Or maybe even a... quadroople lol?yer that would be really good and with all these new members that might have to do that

Abbie
05-03-2006, 18:56
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=45925&page=15&pp=10
go to this thread louise posted here but i cant tell who she really is

feelingyellow
05-03-2006, 19:14
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=45925&page=15&pp=10
go to this thread louise posted here but i cant tell who she really is

Hmm, no you can't - but she says 'Dawn' so it's denfiantely someone Dawn knows... I'm still thinking Ems...

Abbie
05-03-2006, 20:05
i know its so hard to tell but the post hasnt been deleted which i was abit surprised about

di marco
05-03-2006, 20:12
i know its so hard to tell but the post hasnt been deleted which i was abit surprised about

from that post i can definitely conclude that louise isnt tigs like i thought it might be to start with cos she wouldnt have posted that about chris

Abbie
05-03-2006, 20:26
from that post i can definitely conclude that louise isnt tigs like i thought it might be to start with cos she wouldnt have posted that about chriswell this is good as we are narrowing things down, i just cant think who it could be?

Siobhan
06-03-2006, 09:42
well hang on by the sounds of things you agree to the list meaning youve admitted to being beth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now hang on, I never said that. I said I agree with MOST of what you said, not all

Debs
06-03-2006, 20:23
the new housemate!

tanya turner and cutting it has been mentioned. it has to be bonboffin surely but i wouldnt have thoughthe could be in it as its his thing!

CrazyLea
06-03-2006, 20:34
i was thinking that. sounds a bit like him doesnt it.. i didnt think him or dawn were allowed to be in it though lol :dunno:

feelingyellow
06-03-2006, 23:48
i was thinking that. sounds a bit like him doesnt it.. i didnt think him or dawn were allowed to be in it though lol :dunno:

Looks like they are allowed lol :p

Abi
07-03-2006, 07:33
Ok was going to write a message here proving that Melissa was Bryan, but then i found the interview, making this post kind of pointless...

I'm tihkning that Beth might be Angeltigger or Siobhan.... not sure so much now....

JustJodi
07-03-2006, 08:56
Ok was going to write a message here proving that Melissa was Bryan, but then i found the interview, making this post kind of pointless...

I'm tihkning that Beth might be Angeltigger or Siobhan.... not sure so much now....

Abi , Angel tigger Beth ????? I do not think so.. Maybe Siobhan .. but AT no way..:)

Siobhan
07-03-2006, 10:52
I think Debs is Kyle, Jodi is Odessa and Em is Louise
I think Tigs in Rachel

no idea on the rest yet

Debs
07-03-2006, 10:56
who do you think beth is siobhan??????????

Siobhan
07-03-2006, 10:58
who do you think beth is siobhan??????????

told you I am not sure about the rest :rotfl::rotfl:

Honestly, I think it is Hazey.
I think Dan is LMF

Debs
07-03-2006, 11:01
told you I am not sure about the rest :rotfl::rotfl:

Honestly, I think it is Hazey.
I think Dan is LMF

:rotfl: :rotfl: Hazey or YOU!! :) :rotfl:

i still think dan is crazylea, jodie is odessa, ems is rachel or louise

JustJodi
07-03-2006, 11:02
what about Nicky?? who do you think she may be ?? I honestly haven't seen much of her to form any sort of decison .. what about you folks ??:searchme:

Debs
07-03-2006, 11:03
is she still in there??? forgotten about her

nicky is someone who isnt around much, maybe layne

Siobhan
07-03-2006, 11:03
Nicky I said from the start was Abblette.

Louise is 100% em, I would stake my life on that
Kyle is Debs, it took me a while to figure that out
Rachel, i think is Tigs

Debs
07-03-2006, 11:07

Rachel, i think is Tigs

:nono: nope not me! your figuring out was wring:lol:

i think nicky is layne

no idea on rachel

Siobhan
07-03-2006, 11:19
:nono: nope not me! your figuring out was wring:lol:

i think nicky is layne

no idea on rachel

well you kinda have to say that. I am sure it would be wrong for you to say "you are so right, I am Kyle" :rotfl::rotfl:

Jojo
07-03-2006, 12:12

Rachel, i think is TigsI think:

Beth = Siobhan
Dan = Abi
Rachel = Abblette
Elekricia = Jodi
Odessa = Kath
Nicky not sure yet
Kyle = suspicious of Debs :)

I think Tigs is in there somewhere too and possibly Layne.

Cornishbabe
07-03-2006, 12:33
Has it been reveled who norman was yet?

Chloe O'brien
07-03-2006, 15:19
I think:

Beth = Siobhan
Dan = Abi
Rachel = Abblette
Elekricia = Jodi
Odessa = Kath
Nicky not sure yet
Kyle = suspicious of Debs :)

I think Tigs is in there somewhere too and possibly Layne.

Ohhh ems your are so wrong LOUISE you left out who do you think is beth

Angeltigger
07-03-2006, 15:19
not yet CornishBabe? he might be going back in?

Chloe O'brien
07-03-2006, 15:22
not yet CornishBabe? he might be going back in?

how do you know tiggs have you inside knowledge :rotfl: do you want to share something with us

Angeltigger
07-03-2006, 15:27
I don't know anything! :bow: Siobhan said so Norman can go back in the First Impressions thread- that where i read it! Wish i know said anything now

Jojo
07-03-2006, 15:30
Ohhh ems your are so wrong LOUISE you left out who do you think is bethEh?!! I think Lou could be Lee and I included who i think it Beth, cos I reckon its Siobhan.... *coughodessacough* :rotfl:

Siobhan
07-03-2006, 15:31
I don't know anything! :bow: Siobhan said so Norman can go back in the First Impressions thread- that where i read it! Wish i know said anything now
I never said he could go back in, I said that it might be a possible consider the girl who he swapped for killed herself

Cornishbabe
07-03-2006, 19:23
A new SBBB account has been created. sbbb_zach mabe thats whos going in tonight although there is still brandy

Bryan
07-03-2006, 19:31
nick... brandy... zach... or any old one? wonder whos going to end up in there? :searchme:

Cornishbabe
07-03-2006, 20:02
Nick??? Hes not on the list of sbbb accounts? Maybe your trying to confuse us

Cornishbabe
08-03-2006, 18:17
well as the majority of us thought tigs was in the house now that shes been banned, that person will have to be evicted. so we will see

Abi
08-03-2006, 21:43
I agree with you lot about Abblette being Rachel. She posted that banner thing for the task earlier, and its her photbucket account...

CrazyLea
08-03-2006, 21:44
thats what i saw before.. when there was the other drawing task haha bless

Cornishbabe
08-03-2006, 22:45
so shes given herself away then. has anyone else tripped up and made the same mistake?

Siobhan
09-03-2006, 16:33
I am thinking Elektrica might be Kim. not sure about Zach yet. too early to tell

Have you notice how the last 3 came into the house all bitch/nasty like and changed. well except Melissa who shot herself. but they were all horrible and then suddenly changed to been nice.. kinda weird doncha think?

Cornishbabe
09-03-2006, 16:53
yeh maybe the people who are them found it hard to keep the the bitchiness

CrazyLea
09-03-2006, 16:55
yeah, maybe they didn't like not being liked by the other housemates hehe

Siobhan
10-03-2006, 15:23
I am thinking Zach is richie and I have changed my mind, Ele is Jodi. Now I think Odessa is hazey.

Abi
11-03-2006, 13:38
I'm actually beginning to think that Siobhan isn't Beth, and it WAS Angeltigger all along. I find its very suspicious that on the same day she was banned, Beth suddenly went off with a "stomach ulser" or whatever...

But i still think Siobhan is in there somewhere :D

Tori
11-03-2006, 19:44
but if tigs is banned, she would still be able to get on using beths account?

Abi
11-03-2006, 19:49
but if tigs is banned, she would still be able to get on using beths account?

I'm guessing its all done by IP addresses though, so no she wouldn't be able to.

Bryan
11-03-2006, 19:57
well put it this way ive banned all the contestants that have been evicted and their alter egos can still acess their sbs accounts...so its still possible that AngelTigger could be a contestant...

di marco
11-03-2006, 20:16
well put it this way ive banned all the contestants that have been evicted and their alter egos can still acess their sbs accounts...so its still possible that AngelTigger could be a contestant...

hmmmmm so are you saying she is then..............?

feelingyellow
11-03-2006, 20:25
hmmmmm so are you saying she is then..............?

I think BB's trying to confuse us dm lol :p

di marco
11-03-2006, 20:40
I think BB's trying to confuse us dm lol :p

well im easily confused so that isnt good lol!

feelingyellow
11-03-2006, 20:44
well im easily confused so that isnt good lol!

Lol aww! Just ignore everything BB and Dawn say... they're only out to try and trick us! :lol: :p

Cornishbabe
11-03-2006, 23:35
I agree that beth is Angeltigger as well

Jojo
12-03-2006, 01:39
I still think that Siobhan is Beth and they are trying to trick us.....

Chloe O'brien
12-03-2006, 02:35
i thought that beth was angeltiggs but big brother says that she is returning to the house but now i dont know but I think Lousie is strining Kyle along

JustJodi
12-03-2006, 09:00
If any one else had been banned we could not be allowed back on SB let alone a SB forum, that does not really seem fair to other people..if you are banned you are banned from all SB forums,, whatcha all think ??
I think Louise wants to be the center of attention all the time, its becomeing THE LOUISE SHOW.. all she does is whine and pout and cry and curl up on the sofa, ........some one needs to shake up the house and steal Ms Louise's thunder :rotfl:

alan45
12-03-2006, 09:12
Yes lets send Laurence back in through the sewer with pressies for the inmates. By the way I still think you are BETH Justjodi :)

Jojo
12-03-2006, 13:16
If any one else had been banned we could not be allowed back on SB let alone a SB forum, that does not really seem fair to other people..if you are banned you are banned from all SB forums,, whatcha all think ??
I think Louise wants to be the center of attention all the time, its becomeing THE LOUISE SHOW.. all she does is whine and pout and cry and curl up on the sofa, ........some one needs to shake up the house and steal Ms Louise's thunder :rotfl: What have you got against Louise then Jodi??? Is it that you were Elektricia ??? :hmm: :rotfl: Reading through last night, she didnt seem to be pouting on the sofa though - that award goes to Dan :rotfl:

JustJodi
12-03-2006, 13:35
What have you got against Louise then Jodi??? Is it that you were Elektricia ??? :hmm: :rotfl: Reading through last night, she didnt seem to be pouting on the sofa though - that award goes to Dan :rotfl:

Can't wait to get Beth back in and see if she notices that Kyle has taken up residency of Elecktricas former private room,, She got all ticked off when she found out elecktrica had her own room :rotfl: Dan is a big fat lying git,, Zach is some one brought in to stir up trouble , looks like he is going to hit on NIcky and Nicky aint gonna see it coming until it is too late,,
I am only saying if u read thru the last 2 or 3 days, you will see that Louise has been the center of attention.. sorry JOJO but she just doesn't like people stealing her thunder,, :moonie:

Jojo
12-03-2006, 13:37
Can't wait to get Beth back in and see if she notices that Kyle has taken up residency of Elecktricas former private room,, She got all ticked off when she found out elecktrica had her own room :rotfl: Dan is a big fat lying git,, Zach is some one brought in to stir up trouble , looks like he is going to hit on NIcky and Nicky aint gonna see it coming until it is too late,,
I am only saying if u read thru the last 2 or 3 days, you will see that Louise has been the center of attention.. sorry JOJO but she just doesn't like people stealing her thunder,, :moonie: Wouldnt call stealing her thunder finding out that Dan is married though.....aint her fault - where is she today anyway??

JustJodi
12-03-2006, 13:43
Wouldnt call stealing her thunder finding out that Dan is married though.....aint her fault - where is she today anyway??

Dunno haven't seen her in the house yet, she was in last night,, presume she will be in later i dunno

Jojo
12-03-2006, 13:45
Dunno haven't seen her in the house yet, she was in last night,, presume she will be in later i dunno Would have thought she would have come out already for more sympathy :rotfl: :rotfl:

Layne
14-03-2006, 20:27
Zach is either Luna,Ems, abi or siobhan! I'm sure its one of them!

CrazyLea
14-03-2006, 20:40
Lol glad you narrowed it down there layne :lol:
I think that Zach might be Chris, but still not sure.

di marco
14-03-2006, 20:41

i thought zach might be chris, but then i thought he might be dan so im not sure

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 20:58
Hmm whoever Chris may be will probably come on less as Chris has just got MSN back and will be more busy talking about peas and stuff... :p

Layne
14-03-2006, 21:02

Shhh i have narrowed it down!! I am thinking now more abi! Just because of the banner zach has now................. I think chris is in there but i don't think he is zach, maybe dan?

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 21:14
Hmm did Zach say where he got his banner from? Because I don't think Luna or Siobhan do banners... well not that I know of anyway lol

Layne
14-03-2006, 21:20
Hmm did Zach say where he got his banner from? Because I don't think Luna or Siobhan do banners... well not that I know of anyway lol

Nope that is why i think abi! Yeh i think Zach is abi,

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 21:32
Nope that is why i think abi! Yeh i think Zach is abi,

Hmm, I haven't seen many of Abi's banners so I can't really tell if that sort of thing is her style... but I have noticed Dawn made Lea a banner a while back - you know the Dennis one, with has those sorta circle things... so maybe Dawn's in the house like BB was?

JustJodi
14-03-2006, 21:34
I think Zach is actually a guy, Richie- or Parkerman...or again it may be Bry AGAIN,, trying out a different character other than the Ubber Bitch Melissa :rotfl:

Layne
14-03-2006, 21:35
Hmm, I haven't seen many of Abi's banners so I can't really tell if that sort of thing is her style... but I have noticed Dawn made Lea a banner a while back - you know the Dennis one, with has those sorta circle things... so maybe Dawn's in the house like BB was?

Well now you've said that, well maybe okay then zach is dawn or abi!

Layne
14-03-2006, 21:37
I think Zach is actually a guy, Richie- or Parkerman...or again it may be Bry AGAIN,, trying out a different character other than the Ubber Bitch Melissa :rotfl:

I wish you guys would stop coming up with new possibilieties!!

Okay so zach is either Bryan,Abi or dawn! (end of!)
No i reckon zach is a girl unless its bryan (he is the exception!)

JustJodi
14-03-2006, 21:40
FLD.. dontcha love it when I get ya all confused, ah it could be any body in our bunch,, :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: Now who could it be ???

Layne
14-03-2006, 21:42
FLD.. dontcha love it when I get ya all confused, ah it could be any body in our bunch,, :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: Now who could it be ???

No :lol: Zach is a girl and its not bryan, so i am going back to abi!

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 21:51
Hmm do you think old contestants who have been evicted may come back as new contestants?

Chloe O'brien
14-03-2006, 23:35
looks like there is going to be another addition to the house someone named alexis has been added

feelingyellow
15-03-2006, 00:02
looks like there is going to be another addition to the house someone named alexis has been added

How many more contestants are they going to add lol

Jojo
15-03-2006, 00:12
Its getting a bit daft adding all of these new contestants - i mean, surely its not really fair on the ones that have been in from the start and also theres gonna end up being two weeks full of evictions to get rid of them all in time :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
15-03-2006, 00:20
i'm surprised they not done a double eviction yet but if they are going to put more people in it should be males

Jojo
15-03-2006, 00:28
i'm surprised they not done a double eviction yet but if they are going to put more people in it should be malesIt does need to be males, definitely - you've now got 3 guys and 5 girls so they need more testosterone in there lol!! Bryan, Dawnie, you listening lol I think a double eviction must be coming up at some point - they'll end up with the same number of people in there as they had at the start if they're not careful :rotfl:

JustJodi
15-03-2006, 10:43
We need a middle aged man, who thinks he is still 21, and has tons of experince with women.. Sort of like Don Johnson or some one like him .. who still has some boyish good looks left over LOL..

Just some ideas........

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 10:48
We need a middle aged man, who thinks he is still 21, and has tons of experince with women.. Sort of like Don Johnson or some one like him .. who still has some boyish good looks left over LOL..

Just some ideas........

what they need is not more people.. there is 8 in there and only 4 weeks left... do the maths

JustJodi
15-03-2006, 12:11
Whoops Siobhan well spotted,, guess I forgot there was a cut off date for this thingie,, Thanks for bringing me back to earth with a BANG :lol:

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 12:14
Whoops Siobhan well spotted,, guess I forgot there was a cut off date for this thingie,, Thanks for bringing me back to earth with a BANG :lol:
Unless there is a celeb bb thing and they do 6 evictions on the last night

Chloe O'brien
15-03-2006, 15:03
I've been thinking and my first thought was that beth was NB with him being busy with the birth of his first child and that's why she was away but since reading yesterday's posts i've changed my mind. Beth is being portrait like Jodi with things that jodi would say or people that Jodi know's so unless that jodi has two sbbb accounts, which i think is unlikely it has to be someone she knows well so i'm going to guess that beth is Luna. Here are the rest of my predictions I may be wrong and I may change my mind again.

Beth -Luna
Nicky- Abblette
Rachel- Layne
Dan- Chris
Kyle- Debs
Louise- Ems
Odessa- Siobhan/hazey
Zach - not sure yet

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 15:05
Beth -Luna
Nicky- Abblette
Rachel- Layne
Dan- Chris
Kyle- Debs
Louise- Ems
Odessa- Siobhan/hazey
Zach - not sure yet

agree with a few here.. think Dan in Lisamaxwellfan, I think Kim is Zach for some reason.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
16-03-2006, 23:40
I think Kyle is Debs.. that's all I got so far :rotfl:

JustJodi
17-03-2006, 08:00
I think Nicky is JOJOMUM just cause of something she said in the SBBB and something she said in chat with a bunch of us ..not once but several times,, :hmm:

Debs
17-03-2006, 20:33
the new girl, alexisis so obviously spicyspy

funny how spicy comes back quickly catches up on all the sbbb stuff and then a new girl appears!

spicy i have sprung you

di marco
17-03-2006, 20:40
the new girl, alexisis so obviously spicyspy

funny how spicy comes back quickly catches up on all the sbbb stuff and then a new girl appears!

spicy i have sprung you

now you mention it debs, her writing does sound like spicy

CrazyLea
17-03-2006, 20:46
Yeah I agree, it does sound like her, so i reckon its Spicy too!

feelingyellow
17-03-2006, 21:17
Hmm it does actually sort of sound like her lol, and she told me she didn't apply for SBBB because she wasn't allowed on much, but her Mum forgot about that... so hmm it may be her, but Alexis isn't using double exclamations marks which Spicy always uses lol :p

samantha nixon
17-03-2006, 21:38
but would they have let spicy in after she was banned

JustJodi
17-03-2006, 22:17
this really is soooooooooooo obvious the new house mate is SPICEY,, and all her cutesy pootsey emotes are there, and her giggly ways. Problem is she ain't fooling me:moonie:

alan45
17-03-2006, 23:02
this really is soooooooooooo obvious the new house mate is SPICEY,, and all her cutesy pootsey emotes are there, and her giggly ways. Problem is she ain't fooling me:moonie: nor me either. I thought the idea was to try and remain anonymous :rolleyes:

feelingyellow
17-03-2006, 23:10
Or this could just be someone copying her ways of writing so you'll think it's her...

alan45
17-03-2006, 23:31
Or this could just be someone copying her ways of writing so you'll think it's her...I heard she boasted to a member that she was in the house

Abi
17-03-2006, 23:43
I heard she boasted to a member that she was in the house

Isn't that what someone got kicked out for doing? Can't remember who, but i swear someone was kicked out for talking about it to other members... :hmm:

Jojo
17-03-2006, 23:45
Isn't that what someone got kicked out for doing? Can't remember who, but i swear someone was kicked out for talking about it to other members... :hmm:I think you're right there Abbey. I think it was Steff wasn't it?? I thought telling people you were in there, was against the rules

alan45
17-03-2006, 23:45
Isn't that what someone got kicked out for doing? Can't remember who, but i swear someone was kicked out for talking about it to other members... :hmm:Thats right it happened in the first week. It takes the fun out of it now everyone knows who she is

Abi
17-03-2006, 23:49
Yeah, it was Steff. Well if what you said is true, then i'm sure Dawn and Bry will be onto it. It takes the fun out of it, when you potentially know who they are for certain- the guessing game is the whole point of it.

The plot thickens...

alan45
17-03-2006, 23:55
Well as everyone now knows I think Alexis shouls say bye bye to the house or else it will just become a joke and folk will lose interest

18-03-2006, 10:14
I think Rachel might be Layne.. :searchme: Don't ask me why :rotfl:

Debs
18-03-2006, 13:26
i now also think that zach is bondboffin. i thought at forst he was chris but it has to be bondboffin

Jojo
18-03-2006, 13:35
i now also think that zach is bondboffin. i thought at forst he was chris but it has to be bondboffinYou think hes gone in twice!!! Have you Bry?? Come on tell us?! Zach spelling is very similar to Melissas though now you mention it!

Abi
18-03-2006, 18:09
Notice how the last time Beth was online, was the same day as Siobhan was last online..... And she tries to deny it :rotfl: :p

18-03-2006, 19:23
Updated list:

I think Louise is Emz.. :)

Dan is Siobhan because of something he said, which matches to something Siobhan said.. :p

Rachel is Layne?

Kyle is Debs + the rest I got no clue about!!

Layne
18-03-2006, 19:26
I don't think Bryan is zach i considered it but i just don't think so (i am robably wrong it proably is him but hey!)
I still think zach is abi,
Alexis is definatly spicy, without a doubt! :p

JustJodi
18-03-2006, 19:31
You think hes gone in twice!!! Have you Bry?? Come on tell us?! Zach spelling is very similar to Melissas though now you mention it!
He(zACH) spells COOL "Kule",, just like Bry does,,Actually BondBoffin and SpicySpy are in SBBB.. and thinking they have every one fooled:moonie: Sorry you two, you are not fooling us:lol:

Layne
20-03-2006, 16:55
Ah hah i caught you! Debs i knew you had to be in there somewhere!!

shannisrules
20-03-2006, 16:56
yeh me too layne were on to you debs posting in the wrong part tut tut

shannisrules
20-03-2006, 17:02
and that makes it even more obvious lol

Layne
20-03-2006, 17:02
huh??? hvae you 2 been drinking?????

Were you supposed to post of kyle there or as you :p?

shannisrules
20-03-2006, 17:03
thats what i was thinking layne was that meant to be kyle or debs?

Chloe O'brien
20-03-2006, 21:53
siobhan why are you posting in the big brother house are you rouge posting or is there something you want to confess :D

Abi
20-03-2006, 21:54
siobhan why are you posting in the big brother house are you rouge posting or is there something you want to confess :D
I think todays the day for mistaken posting, aint it?!

Dont think we didn't notice, Siobhan :p :rotfl:

Cornishbabe
20-03-2006, 22:08
well its now been confirmed basically that Siobhan is definatly in the house!:)

Cornishbabe
21-03-2006, 11:46
bondboffin
Last Activity: Yesterday 23:29

Cornishbabe
21-03-2006, 11:48
This is going to sound silly but can a users last online time be changed by the mods. Im sure that a minute ago Zach and bondboffins time was both the exact same minute now I go to copy and past it into here and its changed. :hmm: :searchme: Im sure Im not imagining things

Siobhan
21-03-2006, 11:48
bondboffin
Last Activity: Yesterday 23:29

??? what is this about? don't understand

Cornishbabe
21-03-2006, 11:49
??? what is this about? don't understand

Ignore it I was trying to prove something but it didnt work :hmm: Ive edited it now

Siobhan
21-03-2006, 11:50
This is going to sound silly but can a users last online time be changed by the mods. Im sure that a minute ago Zach and bondboffins time was both the exact same minute now I go to copy and past it into here and its changed. :hmm: :searchme: Im sure Im not imagining things

If it is possible, I was never told about it

Cornishbabe
21-03-2006, 11:51
If it is possible, I was never told about it
oh ok maybe im imagining things

Siobhan
23-03-2006, 11:52
So who is Alexis? she has left the house anyway. that was a bit short lived, what was the point in having her there in the first place? she didn't add to anything!!!

JustJodi
23-03-2006, 12:06
I am sure "Davina" will interview the departing housemates shortly, then we will all know who it was..I agree she did not add any drama to the house, other than trying to mess with Kyle ( hmmphhhhh:rotfl: )

Siobhan
23-03-2006, 12:16
I am sure "Davina" will interview the departing housemates shortly, then we will all know who it was..I agree she did not add any drama to the house, other than trying to mess with Kyle ( hmmphhhhh:rotfl: )

Come on jodi, get over it. Kyle is not real and you are not elektrica anymore.. granted, he is so hot but he is not real

Chloe O'brien
23-03-2006, 12:18
So who is Alexis? she has left the house anyway. that was a bit short lived, what was the point in having her there in the first place? she didn't add to anything!!!

To think they evicted an entertaining housemate to put her in the house. I am not bitter in the least :rotfl: :rotfl:

JustJodi
23-03-2006, 12:20
Come on jodi, get over it. Kyle is not real and you are not elektrica anymore.. granted, he is so hot but he is not real

He wasn't?? well I could have swore I was a leggy brunette who stood 6 feet tall and was oogling after a cute Aussie,, sighhhhhh them damn dreams again :rotfl: :rotfl: Any way I am sure that we will be reading those interviews over the weekend, cos we do have one more eviction on Fri.. maybe they are gonna do 3 of them the same time ???

Siobhan
23-03-2006, 12:20
To think they evicted an entertaining housemate to put her in the house. I am not bitter in the least :rotfl: :rotfl:

You need to get back in there and make you statement Odessa, I mean Kath

Siobhan
23-03-2006, 12:21
He wasn't?? well I could have swore I was a leggy brunette who stood 6 feet tall and was oogling after a cute Aussie,, sighhhhhh them damn dreams again :rotfl: :rotfl: Any way I am sure that we will be reading those interviews over the weekend, cos we do have one more eviction on Fri.. maybe they are gonna do 3 of them the same time ???

Well I don't think there will be an interview with Zach... he left a note and we all know who he was.

Jojo
23-03-2006, 13:23
So who is Alexis? she has left the house anyway. that was a bit short lived, what was the point in having her there in the first place? she didn't add to anything!!!Was she actually going to create any drama in there as I am like you Siobhan, lost as to why she went in in the first place :searchme:

feelingyellow
24-03-2006, 19:41
Hmm so only 6 contestants left... I'm quite sure of these :p

Beth - Siobhan
Dan - Chris
Kyle - Debs
Louise - Ems
Nicky - Layne
Rachel - Abblette

Chloe O'brien
24-03-2006, 19:52

Beth - Siobhan
Dan - Chris
Kyle - Debs
Louise - Ems
Nicky - Layne
Rachel - Abblette

I agree with you emmie I did think that Luna was "Beth" but after Siobhan's slip up in posting the big brother thread she has dropped herself in it. Keep up the good work housemates you only have another 4 weeks to keep us entertained :rotfl:

di marco
24-03-2006, 20:44

Beth - Siobhan
Dan - Chris
Kyle - Debs
Louise - Ems
Nicky - Layne
Rachel - Abblette

yep i agree with you there yellow :)

24-03-2006, 21:06
One of them has to be Abi.. but which one :hmm:

All I gathered is:
Dan - Siobhan/Chris
Kyle - Debs
Louise - Ems ..DEFINATLY.. it sounds like emz in some ways and i really just think it is!! :p

Abbie
25-03-2006, 11:36

Beth - Siobhan
Dan - Chris
Kyle - Debs
Louise - Ems
Nicky - Layne
Rachel - Abblette
I agree with alot of those, i mean ems is definatly louise or mabe kyle though

25-03-2006, 20:44
I want to try and figure who Dan is, because Dan speaks like me!! The two exclamation marks, the ' things, all the right punctution :p

CrazyLea
25-03-2006, 21:19
I think Dan is Chris.. I didn't think of it until Emmie said it, but now she has, I think that it sounds so like him.

feelingyellow
25-03-2006, 22:52
I think Dan is Chris.. I didn't think of it until Emmie said it, but now she has, I think that it sounds so like him.

It was the whole 'rents' stuff for me, cos I remember Debs saying she thought Dan was you cos you always say 'rents' ... but as you and Chris talk all the time about erm 'cahhh' :rolleyes: :p I think he might have been trying to get people to think he was you :p

Jojo
25-03-2006, 23:43
I'm pretty certain that Dan is Abi - caught a couple of rogue posts before they were deleted and they sounded like Abi for sure :hmm:

Chloe O'brien
25-03-2006, 23:56
hey ems darling what's up with lou lou bell has she and loverboy had a tiff :rotfl:

Jojo
25-03-2006, 23:58
hey ems darling what's up with lou lou bell has she and loverboy had a tiff :rotfl:No idea what your on about kath :D - hows the pregnancy going?? :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
26-03-2006, 00:01
it was all a lie oddie just wanted to go to hospital and be examined by a hunky doctor cause everybody else got the chance :D

Abbie
26-03-2006, 16:19
it was all a lie oddie just wanted to go to hospital and be examined by a hunky doctor cause everybody else got the chance :Doh yer lol i forgot you were oddessa , you did a really good job

Chloe O'brien
26-03-2006, 19:28
so did you albette well done for staying in so long with having your exams to cope with. I was waiting on there being a double eviction on friday as they were late in announcing it and when the task came i was expecting the housemate with the lowest score would have been evicted as well.

Abbie
26-03-2006, 20:12
i thought it could be a double eviction too, but i really want to know who Dan is cos they have done really well after everything that has happened

Chloe O'brien
29-03-2006, 21:22
well done davina for the surprise eviction top class. poor nicky though but it had to be someone. Is there still going to be another eviction on friday? Say yes! say yes!

29-03-2006, 22:34
There was a suprise eviction :searchme: What?! When?! Where?! :eek:

Edited: Omg!! Nicky's been evicted!! :eek:

Layne
30-03-2006, 16:47
There was a suprise eviction :searchme: What?! When?! Where?! :eek:

Edited: Omg!! Nicky's been evicted!! :eek:

I Know shock horror, i've just been reading back the pages :p Well Done guys great twist, but nicky being evicted :(

the_watts_rule
30-03-2006, 16:51
Aww. I wanted Nicky to win.... :(

I really don't know who anyone is, that is left in the house.

EDIT: It doesn't say under Nicky's username that she is permantly banned :hmm:

JustJodi
30-03-2006, 16:53
I hope Lou is Preggos cause it will cause lots and lots of problems..Dans wife will say, YOU TOOK IT A BIT TOO FAR.. but again if they were in it only for a story well, the story just took a TURN.. should be verrrrrrry interesting. Its too bad Nicky is gone, I was really hoping she would have won.:searchme:

Siobhan
30-03-2006, 16:57
Aww. I wanted Nicky to win.... :(

I really don't know who anyone is, that is left in the house.

she hasn't done her interview yet so maybe that is why!!

Layne
30-03-2006, 16:57

It says banned though! :p
I wanted Nicky or dan to win, so now nicky has gone dan it is!

feelingyellow
30-03-2006, 17:39
It says banned though! :p
I wanted Nicky or dan to win, so now nicky has gone dan it is!

I wonder why you wanted Nicky to win... :rolleyes: :lol: :p

30-03-2006, 17:46
That's what Im thinking yellow :rotfl: :lol:

di marco
30-03-2006, 20:03

yep i was thinking that too lol! :D

Abi
30-03-2006, 21:49
I love the way that earlier, Kyle said something that happened exactly to Debs :lol:

he was saying something about pregnancy tests, and he said that you'll just take it to the doctors, and he'll say "congratulations", without doing any other tests. As far as i remember, that EXACT thing happened to debs :lol:

feelingyellow
31-03-2006, 21:27
I love the way that earlier, Kyle said something that happened exactly to Debs :lol:

he was saying something about pregnancy tests, and he said that you'll just take it to the doctors, and he'll say "congratulations", without doing any other tests. As far as i remember, that EXACT thing happened to debs :lol:

Hmm, doesn't look like it's Debs than! :rolleyes: :lol: :p

feelingyellow
01-04-2006, 00:08
Ok, Chris might not be in the house... talked to Tigs today and I think she just thought he was.
So...

Siobhan
Ems
Debs

Denfinately in house :p
But... Siobhan ... now she had some rogue posts but she's a mod, she may have put them there to confuse people :p So Chris still could be! :p
But Ems and Debs - nearly 100% sure of them being Louise and Kyle, meh :p

Chloe O'brien
01-04-2006, 00:17
emmie you're messing with my brain now i though luna was beth then i changed my mid to siobhan when she rouge posted and i agree that ems and debs are kyle and lou can't we just have 3 winners bb they are all fab :D

Chloe O'brien
01-04-2006, 00:39
OMG louise is suffering pains is she having a misscarrige or is she just faking it as she does not have the balls to walk on sunday like she said she was going to do :D

Abbie
09-04-2006, 20:22
we kinda know who everyone is now its just louise and kyle, by the way who is left in the house?

Cornishbabe
09-04-2006, 20:29
nicky louise and kyle are the olny ones left i think

Abbie
09-04-2006, 20:32
nicky louise and kyle are the olny ones left i thinkthnaks, does that mean its the finale this coming friday

Cornishbabe
09-04-2006, 20:39
i think its next week. but im not sure

Abbie
09-04-2006, 20:46
oooooooo its getting exciting now lo

Abi
12-04-2006, 21:29
Not only did Kyle post in the wrong place and said something about Conner.... but Kyle also appears to be an avid Big Brother fan, seeing as he knew all the answers...

*cough*Debs*cough*

:lol:

Chloe O'brien
12-04-2006, 21:40
she should be evicted for rouge posting as no-one had any idea that she was playing kyle it was a huge secret :rotfl:

Abi
12-04-2006, 21:53
lol, Yep evict Kyle, and send Dan and Odessa back in!! :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
12-04-2006, 22:02
lol, Yep evict Kyle, and send Dan and Odessa back in!! :rotfl:

yeah he broke the rules "housemates are only allowed to post in the contestants area and diary room only":readtheru punish him BB get him oot :lol:

sbbb_kyle
12-04-2006, 22:05
oooh can you tell bry that then!!! beeen wanting out for weeks!!!!

go on pm him hahaha

do me a favour

Abi
12-04-2006, 22:06
Any excuse to send us back in there, eh?!

Well it looks like nIckys back out again... so theres only 2 people in there... Get rid of Kyle, and that leaves Louise alone. Then they HAVE to make numbers up, with us!! :rotfl:

Abi
12-04-2006, 22:07
oooh can you tell bry that then!!! beeen wanting out for weeks!!!!

go on pm him hahaha

do me a favour

:nono: :nono: :nono:

do a Beth then if you really want to go :p