about what to do.
Elsewhere, a desperate Kevin tries to get to the bottom of why
Carly has a split lip, and Jane receives some devastating news from
South Africa.

Tuesday
Carly is angry when she discovers Kevin has invited her husband
and his family for a family meeting.
Meanwhile, Jane is worried that Ian is in denial when he acts as if
nothing has happened, and arranges for him to go to South Africa.
Elsewhere, an angry Sonia lays into Martin for missing dinner with
the Brannings, but she feels guilty when he explains that he was
with Ian.

Thursday
Sonia tells Martin that she’ll cook him a romantic meal to make
up for the night before; he agrees, but then sets out to sabotage
the evening.
Keith sets out to win back Rosie’s affections, but she soon realises
that he hasn’t changed.
Meanwhile, Kevin is pleased that things seem to be going well with
Carly and Nico and decides he can leave for Rome after all.
Elsewhere,Yolande has a mystery appointment which leaves
Patrick perturbed.

Friday:
With things going well for Nico and Carly, they start thinking
about their future together. However, when Nico is called home,
he returns with news that will affect their plans.
Elsewhere, Stacey decides it’s time she made more of an effort
with Bradley, though Dot thinks she has an ulterior motive, and
Sonia and Martin go out for a meal to patch things up, but return
home to an unexpected guest.

dragoneye454
03-02-2006, 12:10
ooohhh. sounds interesting. First time in a long time that I've felt sorry for Ian though, bless him.

tammyy2j
03-02-2006, 12:12
Thanks for posting.

Are Stacey and Bradley a couple now?

BlackKat
03-02-2006, 12:35
Who's the unexpected guest at Sonia and Martin's? I don't think there's a new character coming in that's related to those characters is there? I suppose it could be Naomi -- but she'd be more unwelcome then unexpected I think. :searchme: Grandma Margaret maybe?

Florijo
03-02-2006, 12:38
Elsewhere, a desperate Kevin tries to get to the bottom of why Carly has a split lip

Maybe a hint of a relationship ala Trevor and Little Mo?

Bryan
03-02-2006, 12:54
maybe the guest is someone who announces margaret is dead?

Tanya
03-02-2006, 13:39
sounds intriguing, can't wait! :cheer:

Tanya
03-02-2006, 13:52
demot o leory, how come your banner says bigbrother starts today?

Siobhan
03-02-2006, 14:10
demot o leory, how come your banner says bigbrother starts today?

Tayna it is the Soap boards bb... come on tonight at 7 and you will catch the opening

kayla05
03-02-2006, 14:37
Sounds ok, what i want to know is when is Johnny and Ruby returning? and Phil should be back soon aswell.

kirsty_g
03-02-2006, 14:39
maybe the guest is someone who announces margaret is dead?

it could be i heard she had a stroke.

Siobhan
03-02-2006, 14:40
Sounds ok, what i want to know is when is Johnny and Ruby returning? and Phil should be back soon aswell.

read around the boards for spoilers and rumour and you will get an idea what is coming up

JustJodi
03-02-2006, 14:44
Who is Carly and Nico ??? Are we getting new characters ?? and who is Kevin ???:searchme: :confused: :confused:

Monday:
Having had little sleep,Yolande is still reeling from last night’s
revelations, but after a visit from Pat she finally reaches a decision
about what to do.
Elsewhere, a desperate Kevin tries to get to the bottom of why
Carly has a split lip, and Jane receives some devastating news from
South Africa.

Tuesday
Carly is angry when she discovers Kevin has invited her husband
and his family for a family meeting.
Meanwhile, Jane is worried that Ian is in denial when he acts as if
nothing has happened, and arranges for him to go to South Africa.
Elsewhere, an angry Sonia lays into Martin for missing dinner with
the Brannings, but she feels guilty when he explains that he was
with Ian.

Thursday
Sonia tells Martin that she’ll cook him a romantic meal to make
up for the night before; he agrees, but then sets out to sabotage
the evening.
Keith sets out to win back Rosie’s affections, but she soon realises
that he hasn’t changed.
Meanwhile, Kevin is pleased that things seem to be going well with
Carly and Nico and decides he can leave for Rome after all.
Elsewhere,Yolande has a mystery appointment which leaves
Patrick perturbed.

Friday:
With things going well for Nico and Carly, they start thinking
about their future together. However, when Nico is called home,
he returns with news that will affect their plans.
with Bradley, though Dot thinks she has an ulterior motive, and
Sonia and Martin go out for a meal to patch things up, but return
home to an unexpected guest.

JustJodi
03-02-2006, 14:45
it could be i heard she had a stroke.

Kirsty where did you hear this ? Is it in print some where ?? Just wondering ?:searchme:

Florijo
03-02-2006, 15:25
Who is Carly and Nico ??? Are we getting new characters ?? and who is Kevin ???:searchme: :confused: :confused:

Carly is Deano's sister and Nico is her husband. Kevin is Deano's dad.

JustJodi
03-02-2006, 16:10
Thanks Flojo :D When are they supposed to be introduced ??

Florijo
03-02-2006, 16:44
Kevin arrives Friday 17th Feb. Not sure about Carly or Nico.

thetintinbloke
03-02-2006, 17:20
There's a picture of the back of the "unexpected guests" head on the press office section of week 8 on the bbc site - looks like Joe's mate (dave hill) from the slight lack of hair in the picture! just a guess of course!

DaVeyWaVey
03-02-2006, 18:15
There's a picture of the back of the "unexpected guests" head on the press office section of week 8 on the bbc site - looks like Joe's mate (dave hill) from the slight lack of hair in the picture! just a guess of course!

Well that would make sense. These episodes look good and i think i will feel sorry for Ian when these episodes are shown. The Kevin/Carly/Nico stuff looks good :)

littlemo
03-02-2006, 20:44
Who's the unexpected guest at Sonia and Martin's? I don't think there's a new character coming in that's related to those characters is there? I suppose it could be Naomi -- but she'd be more unwelcome then unexpected I think. :searchme: Grandma Margaret maybe?

It could be Ben. He's arriving at the beginning of March, I don't know if we've got into that month yet, on these spoilers. Ian will be grieving, and it doesn't look like Phil's returned yet, so perhaps they'll have him stay with Pauline for the time being.

Dutchgirl
04-02-2006, 09:52

So where is it I cannot find the spoilers, I do know where to find press office, but they hide the other stuff well.

Kim
04-02-2006, 10:17
Sounds like an ok week, but who are Carly and Nico again?

Kim
04-02-2006, 10:18
Thanks for posting.

I don't think so, she just keeps giving him the cold shoulder as far as I am aware and it sounds like in week eight she decides she has to snap out of it so I am guessing they will get together in week 9 or 10.

BlackKat
04-02-2006, 12:06
Sounds like an ok week, but who are Carly and Nico again?

Carly is Deano's sister, and Nico is her husband. As far as I'm aware, Nico is not a full time character.

littlemo
04-02-2006, 19:18
Carly is Deano's sister, and Nico is her husband. As far as I'm aware, Nico is not a full time character.

Yes, there have been hints on this thread that Nico is a wife batterer. It says on the spoilers that Carly gets a split lip, and it seems that evidence points to him.

Perhaps the Wicks family, do what the Slaters should have done to Trevor the first time they suspected him of abusing Little Mo.

i_luv_dennis
05-02-2006, 10:14
sounds really good cant wait lots of new characters are coming in

Debs
05-02-2006, 10:18
sounds good about time we had a kind of ok week

staceyarie26
06-02-2006, 12:16
"Elsewhere, a desperate Kevin tries to get to the bottom of why
Carly has a split lip"

Have I missed something?!?!? Who are these people and when do they arrive in the square???

:searchme:

JustJodi
06-02-2006, 12:40
Stacey go to the first few posts and you will get your answer, actually I asked the same thing.

lesley.hide
06-02-2006, 13:31
Sorry to be stupid - does anyone know who Kevin and Carly are? Have I missed something?

Sorry - just seen the message above which must have been posted while I typed this - I now have the answer! :cheer:

pops110874
06-02-2006, 22:01
so we will have most of the wixks by next week.......

it feels like they are introducing a new character every episode! Or is it just me?

kayla05
06-02-2006, 22:03
yeah its like that isn't it, but hey who's complaining. Lol. i love the wicks family and i cant wait to see the new additions.

littlemo
06-02-2006, 22:36
yeah its like that isn't it, but hey who's complaining. Lol. i love the wicks family and i cant wait to see the new additions.

Yes it is nice to have new characters! It does actually seem to be improving the show some what, I'm liking most of them.

I am looking forward to Ben Mitchell and Courteney Mitchell coming into it, I know they are only little but it's really reforming the Mitchell family. When Peggy's got them there, maybe she won't interfere with Honey so much. Honey thinks she's helping now, but she'll soon learn! lol.

pops110874
06-02-2006, 22:41

me too - the wicks should be good ive still got my fingers crossed for a michael french return as david!!

Also cant wait for the mitchell kids either.

littlemo
06-02-2006, 23:16
me too - the wicks should be good ive still got my fingers crossed for a michael french return as david!!

Yes it would be great if David came back!

BlackKat
07-02-2006, 14:13
According to Soaplife, Carly tells her dad that Nico gave her the cut lip, but she's actually lying cos she wants attention. I guess it runs in the family.

DaVeyWaVey
07-02-2006, 18:03
According to Soaplife, Carly tells her dad that Nico gave her the cut lip, but she's actually lying cos she wants attention. I guess it runs in the family.

Ooooh so Nico might not be abusing her after all. Sounds interesting and original :)

littlemo
08-02-2006, 20:32
Thanks for posting.

I can't wait to find that out. Is there going to be some kind of love triangle between Stacey, Bradley and Ruby? because I've heard that rumour going around.

I hope he just sticks with Stacey because I like they are great together. He's great for her.

deadlyvampiress
08-02-2006, 21:35

I thought Michael French was going back to Holby City, I doubt he'd come back to Eastenders if he is there. He may not be going back to Holby City but spoilers for the 21st seem to suggest he might be.........

JustJodi
08-02-2006, 21:42
I thought Michael French was going back to Holby City, I doubt he'd come back to Eastenders if he is there. He may not be going back to Holby City but spoilers for the 21st seem to suggest he might be.........

Hmmmmmm can Elstree/or BBC afford to hire Michael French ? He has done so many other series and i am sure he would demand a doody load of money for his return to EE, thats what happened to Ross Kemp they had to offer him a nice chunk of change..what do you guys think ?

deadlyvampiress
08-02-2006, 22:42
I just read the Holby City board here and it pretty much confirms that he is going to be coming back a a main character, the new consultant as it said on the holby city/casualty website that I also looked at. I would assume however that he would be getting paid a good deal of money to come back as he is a popular actor.

Johnny Allen
09-02-2006, 08:03
Soaplife pictures so that Nico's dad and Kevin get into a punch up and wreck Pat's house, should be good.

DaVeyWaVey
09-02-2006, 17:31
Soaplife pictures so that Nico's dad and Kevin get into a punch up and wreck Pat's house, should be good.

ooh sounds interesting. I wonder if this fight will be over Carly? :hmm:

Siobhan
09-02-2006, 17:36
It is getting a bit confusing as you have Carly and Carla (grant's wife). I take it they won't be in EE at the same time?

JustJodi
09-02-2006, 17:42
Yea both names sound a bit familiar, and it may get confusing, Grant isn't planning to stay long term is he ? At least i didn't think he was..well what ever, I have a feeling the WICKS family is going to give us something to look forward to :D

littlemo
09-02-2006, 18:46
Yea both names sound a bit familiar, and it may get confusing, Grant isn't planning to stay long term is he ? At least i didn't think he was..well what ever, I have a feeling the WICKS family is going to give us something to look forward to :D

I think he's planning to stay for 6 months, and Carly is coming into it within the next few weeks. I think there paths probably will meet at some point.

BlackKat
09-02-2006, 19:10
Has it ever been mentioned that Carla is coming in? I know Courtney's coming back with Grant, but I haven't heard anything about the rest of his family. :searchme:

littlemo
09-02-2006, 19:22
Has it ever been mentioned that Carla is coming in? I know Courtney's coming back with Grant, but I haven't heard anything about the rest of his family. :searchme:

I think it has been mentioned, although I haven't seen any pictures for Carla and 'Bruno' (i've heard that's Grant's son). Maybe they've decided just to bring Courtney and Grant, although 6 months is a long time away from your wife and son.

Johnny Allen
09-02-2006, 22:58
ooh sounds interesting. I wonder if this fight will be over Carly? :hmm:

Yeah it is, the pics are actually amusing if my scanner was working I would scan them in but it's not sorry.

shelleyspecs
10-02-2006, 09:19
yes good on you chantelle celebs faces was priceless!some good stuff coming up think we know that ian hears the grim news about kathy....cue battle over ben with phil....

di marco
11-02-2006, 13:14
thanks for posting, sounds like a good week :)

with Bradley, though Dot thinks she has an ulterior motive

i hope stacey is starting to like bradley and not just using him for her own benefit

littlemo
11-02-2006, 16:07
thanks for posting, sounds like a good week :)

i hope stacey is starting to like bradley and not just using him for her own benefit

She is. You've probably read week 9 spoilers already, but it says that Stacey confesses she is attracted to Bradley. I can't wait for this storyline. I love these two together.

di marco
11-02-2006, 17:02
She is. You've probably read week 9 spoilers already, but it says that Stacey confesses she is attracted to Bradley. I can't wait for this storyline. I love these two together.

oooops should have read the week 9 spoilers before posting that really lol! its good that staceys starting to like him though cos hes being so nice and sweet to her. i just hope that he doesnt go off her before she has chance to properly show him that she likes him

littlemo
13-02-2006, 23:00
What ulterior motive do you think Dot suspects Stacey of having, when she tries to make more of an effort with Bradley?

Dot is quite protective of her family, so I do think Stacey will have to work to get some of the respect back, that she lost tonight. It's only natural Dot would suspect Stacey of doing something for her own gain, but I don't think she is.