PDA

View Full Version : Britney announces second pregnancy?

pops110874
02-02-2006, 13:29
Saw this on another website, not sure how true it is...... :hmm:
Britney Spears has apparently announced that she is pregnant with her second child.

Shoppers in Malibu were stunned when the former pop princess grabbed her belly and announced to the entire centre "That's right, number two!".

The star was apparently distressed that so many people were looking at her in the high-end furniture store Shabby Chic that she felt the need to retaliate.

Gossips in Malibu, where Spears and her family live, have said that they are convinced the Toxic singer's dreams of giving birth to a baby sister for her son Sean Preston are about to be realised.

One of Britney's closest friends told In Touch magazine: "Britney is definitely pregnant again. She's acting the same way she did when she was pregnant with her first child."

crazygirl
02-02-2006, 14:01
i read this on yahoo entertainment i wonder if its true

Siobhan
02-02-2006, 14:03
I don't think it is.. I think she is just so annoyed with the press saying she is putting on weight and with everyone whispering "I wonder if she is pregnant" that she just went a bit bad and said she was...

pookie1968uk
02-02-2006, 15:52
not good if her relationship is as unstable as we are led to believe

Luna
02-02-2006, 18:39
did anyone ever think she was just being Sarcastic ?

willow
02-02-2006, 19:08
did anyone ever think she was just being Sarcastic ?

i think she is, i really don't think she will have another yet

Debs
02-02-2006, 19:09
thats the second time this week ive heard she is pregannt she must be mad getting pregnant already if she is which i very much doubt!

samantha nixon
03-02-2006, 21:45
if she is congratulations to her

myra129
04-02-2006, 11:16
Sounds like she was just being sarcastic, but if she is then congrats to her, it sounds like shes shaping up to be a great mum anyways

Angeltigger
04-02-2006, 11:26
Her husband don't live with her(don't know if that true) but anywho her marriage is not in a good place. it will be bad if they is a baby coming- also is it not a bit too soon as her son is only 4 months

myra129
04-02-2006, 12:27
Her husband don't live with her(don't know if that true) but anywho her marriage is not in a good place.

And? So many women manage it when their boyfriend/husband leaves, shes got financial security and lots of family support, I think if she is pregnant again the best thing she can do is get rid of the loser anyways, he doesnt deserve her.

bubblegum_fairy
04-02-2006, 13:32
I'm not sure..

but congrates if she is though

Angeltigger
04-02-2006, 14:39
And? So many women manage it when their boyfriend/husband leaves, shes got financial security and lots of family support, I think if she is pregnant again the best thing she can do is get rid of the loser anyways, he doesnt deserve her.i know people can do it- i'm not having a go at her.

Dr. Tangliss
08-02-2006, 10:00
I don't think it is.. I think she is just so annoyed with the press saying she is putting on weight and with everyone whispering "I wonder if she is pregnant" that she just went a bit bad and said she was...

Yeap, I totally agree with you.

annaz
08-02-2006, 16:16
Congrats to her, but I think it would be wise to wait till her baby now is older so she doesn't have to stress with both of them.
She was probably being sarcastic, but the paparazzi takes a lot of things seriously