PDA

View Full Version : Friend Help!!!!

nicole28
01-02-2006, 18:09
:searchme: Hi, I have a friend who I will not name. We have a big fight today because we were playing a game which my other fiend said we should play but not take it too far. Well, me and my friend were fighting because she took the game too far. I started crying because som of the things she said really upset me. Then my friend who said we should play the game started crying thinking it was all her fault. Then when people asked who started it the person who I had a fight with just pointed at my friend who said we should play the game (even though she was stood there crying her eyes out!!!) Well, later at last period, we made friends and started acting normal again (even though my friend who suggested the game was extemely sad most of the day). So later on in Science (which is what I had last period) I pretended to hit my friend who I had a fight with with my bag (even though I didn't really hit her). Then she get's her bag and whacks me in the face with it!Then she just carried on as normal as though she hadn't done anything wrong! I don't know what to do! she is my friend but alot of the time I hate her! She always shows off and hits you so hard without really realising it! Please help! I really don't know what to do! :searchme: :searchme:

LUSHLOOKE69
02-02-2006, 00:38
Friends are not supposed to hurt one another physically or mentally. If you are good mates you should try having a chat with her about her upseting behaviour if not perhaps you should try and cool the friendship off.

samantha nixon
02-02-2006, 20:27
nicole i kinda have a mate like that but she dont hit ya she is just sometimes the best mate in the world but sometimes you have to hate her as she is nasty maybe you could try talking to your mate and tell her that you dont like it and see if any of your other mates will back you up

nicole28
02-02-2006, 20:30
Ok thanks for your help! You are all so nice on here! I will try some of your ideas!

xStephaniex
05-02-2006, 01:37
i think u should talk to her hunni , tell her her errors of her ways and that you dont like the way she is treating you . say you want to be her friend but she has to stop hitting and showing off. i hope it all goes well my hunni lets us no how it goes ! yeh :D.

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-02-2006, 17:23
Dont get me started on friends i had one exactly like tat but without the hitting she was just extremely nasty and pretended it didnt happen but me being a fool i let it go on for two years but finally after two years id had enough but i feel it was too late by then the damage was already done. I see this girl sometimes if se says hi i will say hi back but other than that i dont wish to talk to her. When i decided enough was enough i promised myself id never let it happen again but it sems like i am letting it happen again with another mate stupid i know but i really do like her.

I think you should tell your friend to leave you alone or just make new friends its not worth the hassel and pain you feel and letting it go on will damage you in years to come.

pip_kin
20-02-2006, 20:10
next time she hits you smack her twice as hard!!! it maight make her think twice before doing it again!!!