PDA

View Full Version : Series 4 Release Date Confirmed!

Bryan
31-01-2006, 18:56
Dallas: Complete Season 4 DVD box set is to be released in UK (Region 2) on 22 May 2006.

-----------------------------------------

Dallas: Complete Season 4

Availability: Due for release on 22/05/2006

Review
The saga of the wealthy Ewing family continues in its fourth season - full of sibling wars, adultery, threats of divorce and doomed new marriages. In its fourth season, Miss Ellie learns shocking news about Jock that she finds unforgiveable, J.R. battles for his life and for control of Ewing Oil and the Ewing wives look elsewhere for love. Don't miss out on the season that solved the greatest cliffhanger in television history: Who Shot J.R.?

Technical Details
Actors Larry Hagman ; Barbara Bel Geddes ; Ken Kercheval ; Patrick Duffy ; Linda Gray ; Steve Kanaly ; Howard Keel ; Charlene Tilton ; Victoria Principal ; Susan Howard ; Priscilla Presley ; Sheree J. Wilson ; Jim Davis
Certificate PG
Year 1981
Languages English
Region Region 2 - Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players.

Chloe O'brien
31-01-2006, 20:20
they should show it back on the tv again i'm sure it would get loads of viewers. Can you all remember who shot JR :D

Bryan
31-01-2006, 22:19
they should show it back on the tv again i'm sure it would get loads of viewers. Can you all remember who shot JR :D

Kristin! the little minx! i cant wait to see series 4 so as we can see how JR reatcs and gets his revenge on that little madam!

Chris_2k11
31-01-2006, 23:20
I've never watched Dallas before in my life :o

Bryan
01-02-2006, 15:22
I've never watched Dallas before in my life :o

you dont know what your missing chris! is a fantastic show! i may well start a perition for it be reshown on Britsih TV!

Bryan
04-06-2006, 22:08
Has anyone brought this yet? I would if i had the money, but the EMA people owe me £300!