PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears pierced off

Debs
30-01-2006, 18:27
Britney Spears reportedly went on a dramatic car chase to stop husband Kevin Federline from having their baby son's ears pierced.

The pop babe was reportedly horrified when she discovered Kevin - who has pierced ears - had taken four-month-old Sean Preston to a beauty parlour.

She was terrified the tot would look like a girl - or "trailer trash" - if he wore the jewellery.

The sexy star hopped in her car and dispatched bodyguards to stop the former dancer before he reached Malibu's Holier Than Thou parlour.

A source is quoted in Britain's Sunday Star newspaper as saying: "Brit was like a woman possessed when she heard Kevin had run off with their pride and joy.

"So she jumped in her car with her minder and sent three more security guards to take a different route to the parlour to ensure they didn't miss Kevin."

Federline allegedly slammed on the brakes when he spotted Britney's car bearing down on him.

The insider revealed: "Britney reminded Kevin that Sean hasn't even had his tetanus jab yet, so it was too early for his ears to be done. "And she complained that apart from looking like white trailer trash, Sean would be taken for a girl if he wore earrings."

Meh
30-01-2006, 18:31
Has she not heard about using a mobile?

Debs
30-01-2006, 18:37
well obvisoly not!

although id probably have done the same if dave was about to get connors ears peirced!

willow
30-01-2006, 18:42
i would totally do the same!!!! and i have a little girl!!!!

pops110874
30-01-2006, 22:28
:rolleyes: That kev is a bad egg - probably wont be long before they file for divorce.........

Dr. Tangliss
01-02-2006, 12:46
I don't agree with piercing such a young childs ears.

dddMac1
01-02-2006, 15:57
don't blame her for chasing after him any parent would of been horrified and done the same

Chloe-Elise
01-02-2006, 19:56
I'm not suprised she did that, hes too young too get his ears piereced, poor little thing.

samantha nixon
01-02-2006, 20:23
i had my ears pierced quite young but not on a little boy

willow
01-02-2006, 20:29
i now really reget it but i did have nialls ear peirced when he was 20 months old, i have no idea why i did it!!! he is now 10 and took it out a couple of years ago

feelingyellow
01-02-2006, 20:33
A four month old? That's just stupid! Sean should decide when he grows up whether he wants it done!

chance
01-02-2006, 21:04
i'd of gone mad if my other half did that to my son or daughter,i dont like earring s on boys at all and i deffo wouldnt even get my little girls done until she was alot older and can decide for herself