PDA

View Full Version : Darren Day's new lover sings his praises

Debs
29-01-2006, 11:23
Darren Day's new girlfriend has claimed that he has restored her faith in men.

Stephanie Dooley has insisted that she completely trusts her new man, despite his reputation as a love rat.

"I think it's laughable he's considered Britain's biggest love-rat - his relationships haven't all broken down because of him," Stephanie told The People. "He told me he's in love with me and I have 100 per cent faith in him, and I'm not deluded.

"I would never, ever, hear a bad word said about Darren - but that's hard for other people to understand when they have this 'love rat' image of him. It's the best relationship of my life in every sense, feeling wanted, feeling loved, feeling good about myself, getting on as partners and best friends."

Day has previously dated Andrea Boardman, Anna Friel, Tracy Shaw, Isla Fisher, Tara Newley, Sophia Thierens, Adele Vellacott and Suzanne Shaw.

pookie1968uk
29-01-2006, 18:53
how long will that last before he's onto the next one lol!

xxloopylauraxx
29-01-2006, 19:00
[QUOTE=debs] The People. "He told me he's in love with me and I have 100 per cent faith in him, and I'm not deluded.QUOTE]
didnt suzanne shaw say that EXACT same thing about him? :searchme: i think darren day is a smarmy aragent OLD minging fag! lol he thinks al lthe girls are chasing after him when really its him doing the chasing. :wall: i dont liek him at all he gives me the creeps :)

crazygirl
29-01-2006, 19:04
you never know he might settle down with her

xxloopylauraxx
29-01-2006, 19:10
:rotfl: :rotfl: nice one! lol not even the baby with suzanne shaw made him settle down. :lol:

lollymay
29-01-2006, 19:15
once a cheater, aslways a cheater in my book. she should stay away from him.

Debs
29-01-2006, 19:17
shell be selling her story on a year( if it gets too a year!) abut how he was s horrid to er and cheated on her and how she cant beleive he did it!

oh and hell have given her a engagenent ring like he usually does and dhe may even have had his baby! still he wont settle down!

crazygirl
29-01-2006, 19:19
:rotfl: :rotfl: nice one! lol not even the baby with suzanne shaw made him settle down. :lol:i didnt know he was a dad :lol:

xxloopylauraxx
29-01-2006, 20:24
yeah he cheated on her while she was pregnant with his son and then they got back together then spilt up again. lol

pops110874
29-01-2006, 23:44
i was going to say that the new gf is extremley stupis or naive.

But thinking about it - she will probably the proceeds of a years worth of OK shoots and then her break up story fee when he dumps her.

Expect an engagement in the coming months..............

Maybe im being too cynical, perhaps she really does love him for who is?

Lol - I am obviously joking, you can never be too cynical!

willow
30-01-2006, 08:16
as long as no more kiddies get involved!!
in my opinion he will never change............................but i do like to be wrong!!!

Chloe O'brien
30-01-2006, 09:59
the girls needs serious help if she thinks she can change him. personally i can't see what females see in him but maybe i will be proved wrong and he will treat her right but i don't think it will be that long before she is back in the papers calling him for everything.

LUSHLOOKE69
01-02-2006, 14:11
Yeh thats what suzanne thought to look where it got her alone with a child.