PDA

View Full Version : Pat vs Yolande

Snowboy
28-01-2006, 06:33
Is it just me that finds these vendettas against eachother HILARIOUS?

First when Pat locked Yolande in the car lot, and then when Yolande started insulting Pat & Deano and Pat slapped her.

Ahh, I hope these continue for a while. :readtheru

Kim
28-01-2006, 08:49
I liked it when Pat locked Yolande in the cabin of the car lot, and found it stupid that they were arguing over the LOCKS of all things, but I haven't seen last nights episode yet.

Tannie
28-01-2006, 09:12
It is funny but Pat knows what she's doing without Yolande getting involved.

Jojo
28-01-2006, 09:43
Where has the vendetta come from though?? I though Pat was doing Patrick and Yolande a favour, so what has happened, or have I missed something??

the_watts_rule
28-01-2006, 10:05
There was fight was quite funny last night.

lollymay
28-01-2006, 10:06
i dont understand yolande anymore

LostVoodoo
28-01-2006, 10:22
i dont understand yolande anymore
i know, same here. Pat's still in character with her bold-as-brass, i can take on anyone attitude. whereas the usually sunny Yolande has become this random psycho with a VERY strong accent!

JustJodi
28-01-2006, 11:12
Where has the vendetta come from though?? I though Pat was doing Patrick and Yolande a favour, so what has happened, or have I missed something??

Yea me too and where did this horrible Yolande Shrew come from? I know that Patrick went off to see Anthony ( again where do these folks get all their money for all these plane tickets ???:searchme: )
There are so many GAPS in these story lines:rolleyes:

Florijo
28-01-2006, 11:39
I hate this storyline, it stinks of being an ill thought out attempt to give a storyline to Yolande and Patrick, who have had nothing to do for ages.

Chris_2k11
28-01-2006, 15:01
I don't even get what's going on with these two... :searchme: lmao

x Amby x
28-01-2006, 16:04
it was hilarious when pat locked yolande in the car lot! lol!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
28-01-2006, 16:10
When Pat locked Yolande I found it halirious!! I also liked it when they had a big of a cat fight last night and Pat slapped her.. but why did they start fighting?!

DaVeyWaVey
28-01-2006, 16:22
I think they were fighting because Yolande said people will think she is working in a brothel and she just said that because Pat didn't finish some paperwork :rolleyes:

Snowboy
28-01-2006, 17:33
I think its just Yolande feeling threatened and that Pat is taking advantage because Patrick isn't there.

Never the less, whatever it's about, I hope its on for atleast 2 more weeks. It's absolutely hilarious - it's like Peggy & Pat all over again!

Kim
28-01-2006, 22:32
I think they were fighting because Yolande said people will think she is working in a brothel and she just said that because Pat didn't finish some paperwork :rolleyes:

Lol. Well if Yolande thinks it looks like she's working in a brothel then she shouldn't be working there! She clearly doesn't know what she's doing anyway! And who has been running the shop whilst Yolande has been at the car lot?

DaVeyWaVey
28-01-2006, 23:08
Lol. Well if Yolande thinks it looks like she's working in a brothel then she shouldn't be working there! She clearly doesn't know what she's doing anyway! And who has been running the shop whilst Yolande has been at the car lot?

Good point. Who has been running the shop? Maybe Yolande shouldn't tell Pat to stop ignoring the car lot if she's ignoring the shop :rolleyes:

Kim
29-01-2006, 01:38
There wont be any shop to ignore the way she's going, robbers would have been in, stolen all the stock and trashed the place.

xStephaniex
29-01-2006, 02:00
hahahahahaha what an amazing slap from pat !!!! i was sitting there going - go pat - go pat- give her a slappppppppp lol and she did :p bravoooooo

Snowboy
29-01-2006, 10:00
There wont be any shop to ignore the way she's going, robbers would have been in, stolen all the stock and trashed the place.

LOL!

I seem to remember when other people go shopping, there is always some random at the cash register? :thumbsdow

Kim
29-01-2006, 10:03
If the shop was human, it would have depression. God, all these extras, they probably go in "There's no one behind the cash register today, I think I'll take my turn at running the place!"

Tannie
29-01-2006, 10:08
lol yeah there is hardley anyone at the shop because how could yolande be in two places at once and the car lot is actually Patrick's and really she's stickinh her nose in it but then she's just trying to help but it gets rather annoying after a while.

Snowboy
29-01-2006, 10:08
If the shop was human, it would have depression. God, all these extras, they probably go in "There's no one behind the cash register today, I think I'll take my turn at running the place!"

:rotfl: Atleast the vic & cafe always have someone we know behind the counter :p

Tannie
29-01-2006, 10:10
they might go around nicking the food or the drink if nobody was behind the counter:p

Kim
29-01-2006, 10:18
lol yeah there is hardley anyone at the shop because how could yolande be in two places at once and the car lot is actually Patrick's and really she's stickinh her nose in it but then she's just trying to help but it gets rather annoying after a while.

I don't think much of her definition of help. When's the house warming party?

#1 SexyTink
29-01-2006, 16:30
they are funny together

parkerman
29-01-2006, 17:29
Having just seen the omnibus edition, I still can't really make any sense of Yolande's complete personality change or what the feud between her and Pat is all about. It also confirmed my view from seeing it the first time, why didn't Yolande try using her key when she was shut in?

Bree
29-01-2006, 17:32
it was hilarious when pat locked yolande in the car lot! lol!yeah that really made me laugh :rotfl:

JustJodi
29-01-2006, 18:31
Having just seen the omnibus edition, I still can't really make any sense of Yolande's complete personality change or what the feud between her and Pat is all about. It also confirmed my view from seeing it the first time, why didn't Yolande try using her key when she was shut in?

Yea why didn't she :hmm: I am also so confused,, Yolande used to be such a cool lady, all of the sudden she is screaming at Pat like a shrew... I have read back on some posts and tried to search in my mind what could have been the problem between Yolande and Pat:searchme:

Katy
29-01-2006, 18:55
i think Yolande has just taken a certain dislike to Pat. Wheres Patrick Gone as i though the car lot was his.

Yolande has had a complete personality change, and i prefered the old one. I mean why are the scriptwriters making her fight with Pat. Pat is a wicks and will beat anyone.

Jada-GDR
29-01-2006, 18:57
they got on okay before didn't they? I guess its just the build up to *spoiler*

Dutchgirl
09-02-2006, 16:35
So can anyone tell me if Pat ownes the bookies, did she buy it from Sharon, and does Jake work for Pat? I'm comfused!

DaVeyWaVey
09-02-2006, 17:22
So can anyone tell me if Pat ownes the bookies, did she buy it from Sharon, and does Jake work for Pat? I'm comfused!

yes she does own the bookies but i am not sure if Jake works for her. I don't know where he is at the moment. He popped up on Tuesday night when chatting up Dawn but he hasn't been in it that much. Pat bought the bookies from Dennis as he was going to leave with Sharon. :)

Siobhan
09-02-2006, 17:32
:hmm:what does Jake do then? seriously, he was on the stall, then I saw him in the bookies, then the Pub. Does anyone know if all this affair comes out? wonder what Yolande will do then, I think it would be more than a slap

BlackKat
09-02-2006, 17:41
Jake does work in the bookies. Deano is running Jake's (Alfie's) stall. Jake's probably practically running the bookies, seeing as Pat's busy with the carlot nowadays.

Emma-Lou
09-02-2006, 18:09
:hmm:what does Jake do then? seriously, he was on the stall, then I saw him in the bookies, then the Pub. Does anyone know if all this affair comes out? wonder what Yolande will do then, I think it would be more than a slap
It will be interesting to see what happens with Pat and Yolande

littlemo
09-02-2006, 18:40
yes she does own the bookies but i am not sure if Jake works for her. I don't know where he is at the moment. He popped up on Tuesday night when chatting up Dawn but he hasn't been in it that much. Pat bought the bookies from Dennis as he was going to leave with Sharon. :)

Pat doesn't own the bookies, Dennis told her he was keeping it when him and Sharon decided to stay in Walford. Sharon owns the bookies now. Pat is just managing it.

Pat was quite upset when Dennis told her he wasn't selling it. At least Sharon's got a business to come back to.

Dutchgirl
09-02-2006, 19:04
Oh ok so we are not sure yet what the deal is? I was thinking the same hence my question, so more people are confused about the situation. I was wondering if she had the time to work so much at the carlot. It is getting interesting anyway!

*-Rooney-*
10-02-2006, 19:32
i like the arguements between them but just wait untill yolande finds out about the affair that should be good lol

megan999
13-02-2006, 17:11
Friday's epi was well funny. First I thought Pat & Pat was :sick: :sick: but the actors make it funny. Patrick must have been well gutted when Yolande wanted to go to bed with him after his excellent pedometer score - he was worn out after Pat!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

*-Rooney-*
13-02-2006, 20:57
how did he manage to get such a score on his pedometer where did he put it???