PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Aniston to tell-all

Debs
26-01-2006, 19:03
Jennifer Aniston is rumoured to be writing a tell-all book about her marriage to Brad Pitt.

The former 'Friends' beauty, who divorced Brad last year, allegedly kept a diary during their relationship and wants to expose the truth about their life together.

According to a report in Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, the actress also believes penning the tome would help her get back at Brad for his romance with Angelina Jolie.

Earlier this month, Jennifer revealed she has no regrets about divorcing Brad.

The star claimed 2005 was a "great year" - despite the break-up - and said she wouldn't change anything about the last 12 months.

She said: "This was a great year for me. I wouldn't change a lick of it.

"It's been the best of times and the worst of times. It's been quite a year, but I wouldn't change anything or trade it in for anything. I wouldn't be sitting here and feeling how I'm feeling."

myra129
26-01-2006, 19:49
In some ways I think shes been very dignified by not speaking out about him much and being careful not to slag him off, If she does this it may ruin all the support she has from the fans. I for one am in team Aniston :) but if she does this then shes gonna be lowering herself to Angelinas level. Jen seems happy with Vince Vaughan I think she should let the past stay in the past because at the end of the day shes a classier woman than someone else "cough" could ever hope to be.

the_watts_rule
26-01-2006, 19:49
Two words Oh Dear.