PDA

View Full Version : Love is in the Air!!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
26-01-2006, 15:40
They've not even really snogged yet, but tabloid insiders say Preston and Chantelle are gagging to get it on!

The Daily Star reports that as soon as the twosome emerge from the house on Friday, they'll be whisked off to a desert island to spend some quality time alone together.

A source revealed: "This is just the start of their relationship.

"The attention they will get after they are evicted will be massive. So a deal has been done to help them avoid too much media intrusion.
"They'll be taken to an exclusive resort for up to two weeks. It’s the perfect place for romance."

Watch this space!

Spicy: But what happened to his girlfriend?!

dddMac1
26-01-2006, 16:00
Prestons Girlfriend on the outside must be taking their Relationship in the house Badly, but the big Question is will him and Chantelle be still together after they leave the house tomorrow night .

brenda1971
26-01-2006, 16:01
What about prestons girlfriend.

shannisrules
26-01-2006, 16:13
wouldnt it be so funny if when preston comes out his girlfriend comes to meet him then she slaps him bless him lol but i dooubt that'll happen

big bro fan
26-01-2006, 16:55
wow i bet his real girlfriend is fuming. :angry:

willow
26-01-2006, 17:20
i am sure she is not a happy bunny!!!

i would love to see his face if she is waiting for him!!!

LostVoodoo
26-01-2006, 18:31
i just get the feeling Preston and Chantelle are close because they're the only normal human beings in the house! apart from Maggot who seems to have distanced himself from all the big arguements in the house. they've probably stuck together like this for saftey in numbers. i'm not saying they don't like each other as people, but that's not neccessarily a romantic attachment.