PDA

View Full Version : Chantelle: George is a "vile little man

Debs
24-01-2006, 14:58
Preston and Chantelle were still in disbelief this morning after last night's reveal of the banking task twists.

The pair singled out George as the one whom they were most shocked by, admitting that they felt they had been used by him all along.

"I can't believe George... would push us that far and bully us that much into revealing the truth," said Chantelle, referring to the task. "We'd all have failed and been on £1 per head a day. They bullied us into lying even more when we didn't need to."

"It's another attempt to try and... make it go on someone else," Preston added. "It won't work... it's obvious when you're watching the telly because you can see everything."

"He can't even go through a gameshow without cheating," he continued. "And he can't even earn the respect of anyone in the house other than a 50-year-old transvestite - not that that's anything bad - but the only thing he can do is get people exactly in his age bracket."

"He's just a cheating, conniving, vile little man," Chantelle agreed.

Preston admitted that he felt "hurt" and "upset" by the events but Chantelle urged him to get angry instead.

"You've got to make yourself feel angry," she advised. "He made you trust him, he led you to believe that he could be trusted."

The couple also expressed no regrets for how they behaved during the task. "I don't regret [lying]," said Chantelle. "If I done that all over again I'd do exactly the same except I'd drink more champagne!"

Jojo
24-01-2006, 15:01
I've always thought George Galloway was a vile little man!! :rotfl:

willow
24-01-2006, 17:35
he is totally!!! and really arrogant too!!!!

Daisyduck
24-01-2006, 23:47
he is a vile man but chantelle is playing the game to much trying to make herself look like the new jade.
i hope she dont will.
I knew pete in the 90`s he is fab he should win

hazey
25-01-2006, 14:28
he is a vile man but chantelle is playing the game to much trying to make herself look like the new jade.
i hope she dont will.
I knew pete in the 90`s he is fab he should win I think Pete is fab too, I want Pete or Micheal to win. :cheer:

dddMac1
25-01-2006, 15:17
i agree George is a vile man i want either Chantelle or Barrymore to win