PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one.....?

Lizzie Brookes
23-01-2006, 06:21
Who thinks Rosie should have gone with Mike. I mean Mike though he is a bit dodgy can make her happy in a way that Keith can't. Rosie herself admitted that if it had just been Keith she would have one with Mike. The problem with chosing the children over Mike is that the children will eventually grow up and get theirownlives and she will still be stuck with the wrong man. Mickey and Dawn are adults now. It is tue that Keith did a lot for them but Mickey had no right persuading her to choose Keith if se loved Mike just because he himslf didn't like Mike. It's her life, her decision. She's been sacrifcing herself for Keith and her children all her life so it's high time she did something for herself for a change.

Angeltigger
23-01-2006, 08:44
I don't think she should have gone with Mike- as he would have just ran off again

magicdragon
23-01-2006, 08:50
i think thats a tough one lol, like ya say mike is a bit dodgy but i think he would make rosie feel more appreciated even though keith is more reliable, a real tough one lol

chance
23-01-2006, 09:13
im not sure if mike loved her or not but i think he should have given it a go because she loves him but shes just settling for eith as its easier and wont urt her kids but she will be making her kids unhappy in the long run by them not seeing her happy when shes with keith.

Debs
23-01-2006, 10:15
neither of them!

JustJodi
23-01-2006, 12:19
This has already been discussed on another thread

magicdragon
23-01-2006, 12:23
oh no what a crime lol

Siobhan
23-01-2006, 12:27
This is already been discussed here