PDA

View Full Version : the aftermath of dennis rickman

diamond1
22-01-2006, 15:43
This is bit like the christmas 2005 story i did my script of what i think will happen between the mitchells/jhonny/danny and jake im basing this on the story the mirror printed and thoughts and spoilers going round

also im gonna do a story about the millers before they came to walford explaining demis pregnancy and keith and ray (leo's dad) feud straight away

but first part will be up later

*Jazzi*
22-01-2006, 16:29
sounds good

Layne
22-01-2006, 16:31
Sounds good yeh! x

diamond1
22-01-2006, 17:30
PLOT so far:
Jhonny has escaped to the countryside away from walford keeping ruby away from the truth of his involvment in dennis's death
grant and courtney have returned to walford and so has phil's son ben as his mum kathy has died.some henchman of jhonnys has attacked peggy
as a final blow by jhonny but grant and phil are dead set on revenge phils promise to sharon is also involved.jake finds out that jhonny is setting up the mitchells
and arms himself with a gun to end this whole situtation

Aftermath

the alarm clock rang ruby got up and put on her CD she was singing to herself as she got out the cereal for her breakfast ever since her Dad made her move to this country
house she has resented it as she is away from stacey,juley the freedom walford gave her she even missed Dot and her non stop drivel about God but she was convinced
she was away from the pain it had caused but she felt so lonley.Jhonny was out he didnt say where to ruby sat there and poured her milk into the bowl ontop of her cornflakes
she reminised of hen she used to eat with scarlet and the conversations they used to have about boy bands while their mum would be washing up singing along to the radio.
she was now so alone but today she was gonna go back to walford she had a long day ahead

QUEEN VIC
"Daddy daddy look at this" little courtney ran over to her dad and showed him her newest picture of the queen vic grant was'nt intrested he was too busy
staring into space thinking of what he would do to the man that hurt his mother the same man who ended the life of dennis rickman
"not now eh baby why not go show ben yeah" grant replied to his daughter courtney skulked off grant shook his head and wen straight back to his daydream
"grant what is the matter with ya i told you tonight we'll find jhonny and make him suffer but until then try to act normal" phil was standing in the doorway
grant span round "tonight? what are we going to have a cosy chat right before we crack his skull open..we dont even know where he is" phil sighed "now we do
remember lenny they eye" grant nodded "how could i forget they guy is more bent than sadam hussain" phil threw down a peice of paper "well lenny gave me this"
there was an address written on it grant looked up "is this what i think it is" phil nodded "so hurry up and get your coat we got a long day ahead"

B and B somewhere in south london:
Jake moon woke up he had to get to jhonnys before the mitchells he thought to himeself why do this for them what have they done for me but visions of andy hunter falling of
the bridge soon made his mind up jhonny needs to be stopped because of him andys dead and he also belived that jhonny allen getting beaten up and dennis's death have
nothing in common nah he knew full well sharon is a widow because of jhonny allen. jake knew his death would make everyones life easier all of a sudden
the sheets beside him moved and dawn miller appereard ahalf asleep "mornining sleepy head" she whispered "thanks for this getting away from that place and well last night.."
jake cut her off "yeah i got to get off" he quickly got changed and headed to the shower he had a long day ahead

Layne
22-01-2006, 17:46
Fab more soon x

Chloe-Elise
22-01-2006, 20:16
Great start, more soon please :)

di marco
23-01-2006, 08:38
wow that was great, cant wait to read the next part, more soon please :D

diamond1
28-01-2006, 17:43

jake walked along he felt the cut on his eye he needed transport he needed to get a lift to get to jhonny the only way jake knew how was to steal a car he knew it would land him in it and with a gun in the back of your trousers you would be asking for trouble but this was too important for hesitations so jake saw a black lexus on the side of the road he had seen danny do this too often for him not to know how to steal a car.

Before he knew it he was off inside jake assumed it was someones company car which gave him time its not like they will go straight to the police they wont know till morning ,jake know had to go on the only details his contact had given on jhonnys whereabouts he drove slowly he did not want to get caught in a stolen car with a gun suddenly a bus on the opposite side of the road swerved in front of his car jake hit a land marking the bus stopped a police car must of seen this because sirens started jake had no option he had to run

diamond1
28-01-2006, 17:45
by the way this story is going back and forth in characters and time pretty much like a tarrintino movie and all stories are connected,

di marco
28-01-2006, 20:59
great! :D cant wait to read the next part to see if jake manages to get away

xStephaniex
29-01-2006, 01:27
doe jake get away ?? :eek: goooood script wowwwweees :p post more :D :cheer:

diamond1
29-01-2006, 13:24

Ruby was worried her dad was in trouble she knew it why was he like that on the phone she looked around a bus went past it wasnt hers if only stacy was in maybe charlie could have gave her a lift her bus appeared ruby walked up to the kerb the bus stopped ruby got on she sat down and thought of all the heartache her dad had caused her and that it didnt matter now as long as he is safe thats all that matters suddenley she heard a car swerve a she watched in terror as this guy driving nearly kiled himself she heard sirens and the figure that got out the car and run for his life was one she didnt think she would see again she knew where he was going all she needed to know was why?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"listen mate we aint got time who is this danny moon thing" grant shouted as he slammed some junkie against the wall "listen mate i dunno all i know is he kiled dennis rickman" the junkie replied "i think its the brother of the bloke who hit me earlier" the junkie closed his eyes he did not want another punch
phil stepped in "you mean jake moon?" the junkie opened his eyes "yeah bruv"
phil and grant looked at each other "does he know about danny" phil asked the junkie shook his head "all i know is i gave him a good left hook"
phil and grant walked off "this is getting out of hand who else is involved" phil looked ant grant "dunno but we need to sort it quick lets get to the car are you sure this car is clean" phil asked grant "yeah no one will now where its from not bad dodgy lexus for a grand only problem is the brakes shame jhonny wont know the diffrence between this one and his"
they both laughed and stepped outside only to notice its had gone
"great its been knicked" grant shouted "typical"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for the replies everyone and btw steff hope everything goes well for you and scott

Tannie
29-01-2006, 13:32
it's really good i'm glad Jake didn't get caught

diamond1
29-01-2006, 13:37
plot so far(dont forget time in this story goes back and forth so one minute its like 9 00 and the next its 2 in the afternoon):phil and grant have gone after jhonny and have found out danny is involved with dennis's death not only that they have got a dodgy car that has cut brakes to hopefully kill jhonny only problem is jake has stolen it not realizing it could kill him ruby wants to go back to walford to see stacy but something in walford stopped her later on it appears she heard her dad in trouble on the way home a car swerves into the bus and she sees the driver trying to escape police but why?

oh yeah and instead of the miller story im writing a spin-off about a new family that buy the vic and it also involves a new love triangle between phil and grant that will happen directly after this story dont worry it wont be set in times all over the place LOL

big bro fan
29-01-2006, 15:29
When are you going to do the bit about the Millers.

diamond1
29-01-2006, 15:37
might have to write it later because of this script and the new story about the new ownders of the queen vic the miller story is gonna have to wait ill have it up by 10th febuary

big bro fan
29-01-2006, 15:52
oh well im sure it will be worth the wait.

Bree
29-01-2006, 15:59
this is brill hun

di marco
29-01-2006, 20:23
wow this is really great! :D hope you write more soon

big bro fan
29-01-2006, 20:31
Please post more soon

diamond1
29-01-2006, 20:51
yeah there will be some put up im hoping tommrow

big bro fan
30-01-2006, 13:45
will definantly read it.

Bree
30-01-2006, 14:20
so will i :p

diamond1
30-01-2006, 16:34
The room was dirty and damp and the smell was vile a dirty junkie which resembled a tramp entered the room "its been a long time how long now 3 or 4 years jake thanks for coming" jake entered the room and looked at the junkie
"thanks for doing this for me seeing as well you know the past between us but like i say thanks" jake looked across the room "um how did you get this infomation about danny" the junkie looked up "never mind please take a seat" jake sat down uneasy he wiped some mud from the arm "so..what is it you wanted to tell me about danny" the junkie stood up "well i hear your gunning for that jhonny allen" jake was alamered by this "how did you...?" the junkie span round "how did i know well i still get about im not completley past my sell by date" jake stood upand walked towards the junkie "please i need to know is danny in trouble?" the junkie winked

"ha danny is safe as long as he keeps is mouth shut

jake:then what is it
junkie: well heard of a man called den rickman

jake:dennis?

junkie:yeah thats the one

jake:what about dennis

jake walked closer to the junkie

junkie:well rumor making the rounds is that danny owed jhonny a favour something about not killing him

jake: go on
junkie:well jhonny called it in and that was to murder rickman

jake hesitated then laughed "no way not danny he is bad and doen alot of things but this...you're making this up what is it revenge for when we last saw each other

junkie:i thought i was doing you a favour ut now you brought it up yeah i have always wanted to rip you aprt since you helped ruin my life i thought we where mates but you sided up with your brother and grassed me up to jhonny do yuo know what he done to me when he found out about the charlie i knicked....do you?

The junkie rolled up his rotten torn t shirt to revel scars and burn marks

junkie:thats what
jake felt a twinge of guilt
junkie:we where best mates until then
jake:dave im sorry about that but i need to know wheres danny
junkie:sorry thats all im telling ya
jake:fine ill find him myself
junkie:why your better off without that scum
jake turned round what did you say
junkie:you heard
jake thumped the junkie the jukine turner round and hit him back jake breezed off

jake:this aint over
jake walked outside he felt a tear roll down his cheek what had danny done?

Bree
30-01-2006, 16:36
wow that was brill more soon

diamond1
30-01-2006, 16:38
JAKES POV:

why danny why

what have you done? why ruin a family? are you this screwed up

(FLASHBACKS OF JAKE AND DANNY AS KIDS)
JAKE SMILES UNTIL A FLASHBACK OF DENNIS DEAD ON THE STREET AND SEE'S DANNY SMILING

i swore to myself after chrissie no more i will do whats right and avenge andy and dennis but i cant hurt danny ...can i?

FLASHABACK OF JAKE SAVING DANNY FROM GETTING SHOT

maybe alfie was right maybe i do clean up other peoples messes
maybe danny and chrissie where beyond control cause i let them
maybe i need to stop it ...RIGHT NOW

JAKE LOOKS AT GUN

Bree
30-01-2006, 16:40
jake what you thinking step away from the gun lol more i need more :D

diamond1
30-01-2006, 16:41
last bit was really weird because i started it off normal but i turned into a script sorry about that i wanted it to make sense with all the talking also the pov was to show how jake was thinking now the focus is away from jake and will go back to the mitchells a bit more then to ruby then onto the showdown itself ..and cheers everyone for the replies

diamond1
30-01-2006, 16:45
sorry to post again but i wanted to say that jake is not out the story for good just i need to show how the mitchells sort out jhonny and why ruby is involved with jhonnys downfall then i can go back to danny/jake

Bree
30-01-2006, 16:48
good good cant wait we need more soon

Tannie
30-01-2006, 17:27
good and Jake lay the gun down and step away please

di marco
30-01-2006, 20:17
wow that was really good, im really liking reading this script, cant wait for the next part hope its soon! :D

Bree
02-02-2006, 15:07
you must post more of this soon its fab x.x.x.x

diamond1
05-02-2006, 15:07
heres grants pov on a few things :
the junkie
"i hold this scumbag by the scruff of his neck he will give me answers about this jhonny allen thing all i need to do is get the answers get revenge for sharon i feel anger rushing through my veins ....hang on does does anger run through my veins?...hold on back to this guy he is screaming for mercy if i hit him i think he would cry then he tells me what we want to hear the killer of dennis rickman? danny moon, phil looks shocked so am i.....what kind of name is moon must be to do with that jake character hope hes got more backbone than last time he got in my way he went down like a sack of peanuts...it is peanuts right?"

HALF AN HOUR LATER

"i cant belive me and phil are tracking down jhonny allen and damien moon in a bus..yes a bus some scumbag has knicked our motor we was gonna set allen up in, kids today no respect for their elders knicking motors when i did it i at least had the courtesy of leaving a thank you note.I sit back and think of varioius things like the breakup with carla, bringing courtney back to walford
and sharon.

Funny thing is im not doing this for dennis i though the bloke was an idot and im not even doing it for mums attack although that plays a part in it no im doing this for sharon i lay awake now at night thinking of her i can still smell her at times even now..no hold up thats phil,wish he would put on deoderant
now and again back to sharon i wish we would renew our marriage i have this romantic dream of us on a beach doing well you know i wonder if she still thinks of me like that
anyway tonight jhonny allen is a deadman
we arrive at our destination i pray this goes right otherwise we end up in prison or worse.....

diamond1
05-02-2006, 15:19
phils pov (not got the humor grant had sorry):

"i look at grant as we step of the bus he looks angry i dont think he cares what he does to jhonny,grant never has cared about much but tonight i gotta think is it worth the trouble ive done alot of things but i got ben now suddenley i see sense dennis is dead as a result of this scum i need to sort it out im not doing this for dennis anyway to me he was scum as well like his old man because of him i went down for a year and while i was banged up he slept with my missus kate so like i say me and him wasnt the best of buddies but me and sharon well i would kill for sharon i would do anything to be with her again and this is to prove it grant dont know this but he will soon enough when me and sharon was in america we slept togther for her a shoulder to cry on for me guilt? or perhaps love i dont know anymore.......i look at my reflection in a puddle what a old man i have become can this old man prove something one more time?"

di marco
05-02-2006, 15:30
thats great! loved grants pov, the bit about phil and deoderant made me laugh! :D more soon please

Bree
05-02-2006, 15:50
wow thats fab hun you must post more soon x.x.x.x

diamond1
05-02-2006, 15:52
yeah lol i had to do it with grants pov

im changing my mind now about the outcome of this story i was basing this on spoilers but the whole bus thing and jake stealing a car is never going to happen so i might as well go mad and make this more ficational and add sharon to the story because i do want the showdown between danny and jake aswell as ruby and jhonny but if anyones noticed they both love sharon so im gonna play on that.

diamond1
05-02-2006, 16:08
like i said sharon would be in this story somewhere
---------------------------------------------------------
ROOM SOMEWHERE UNKNOWN

sharon lay there sweat all over her body under the sheets she cannot belive how well the plan is working all she had to do was seduce "him" play the innocent widow and he would sucumbe she could hear his breathing she smiled this was perfect the perfect crime she hoped dennis wasnt watching wherever he was the thought of her with another man....especially this man but she did want dennis to see what she was gonna do next.she felt sicker than she ever had deone before she had prosituted her self to this man but it was worth it, if it meant the death of jhonny allen she always had been able to use her looks to win over men but getting this man into her bed was easier than she thought.
an hour had passed the sweat was dried now he must be asleep she thought time to put this plan into action she reached down into her bag that she carefully laid next to the bed and pulled out a knife this was the last thing she wanted to do but it was for dennis and as far as she was concerned thats all that mattered she had put months into this plan there was no going back she put the knife to his throat

"see you in hell jhonny allen"

diamond1
05-02-2006, 16:18
sharon held the knife dangling near his throat she was shaking this wasnt meant to happen kill him and go who cares about the aftermath but sharon was still shaken she dropped the knife she slumped back in defeat she had slept with the man who killed her husband for nothing she picked the knife up again she was going to have another go

she held it high and took a deep breath suddenly something happened his mobile rang this woke him up his back was against her as he asnwered he still had no idea

"hello darling whats wrong" it was ruby jhonny turned to face sharon see if she was awake then he noticed it the blade coming towards him jhonny gulped as he took the knife into the chest he let out a little scream enough to let ruby hear it he fell off the bed blood was going everywhere by the time jhonny could open his eyes all he could se was sharon standing over him "i said you would pay"
sharon walked off

and all jhonny could hear was ruby screaming
"dad whats wrong dad dad are you there whats wrong?"

Bree
05-02-2006, 17:48
wow thats fab :D go sharon stab him again :p x.x.x

di marco
05-02-2006, 20:39
wow that was really good! :D for a moment there i thought sharon wasnt going to kill him. more soon please, cant wait

diamond1
11-02-2006, 14:03
normally every weekend i write another part to this but at the moment i got a ton of troubles and im really not up to writing another part this weekend at all so im really sorry anyone who was waiting(?) but im sure you can all understand..really sorry anyway

di marco
11-02-2006, 17:31
normally every weekend i write another part to this but at the moment i got a ton of troubles and im really not up to writing another part this weekend at all so im really sorry anyone who was waiting(?) but im sure you can all understand..really sorry anyway

awwww you dont have to be sorry

diamond1
25-02-2006, 15:07
ruby and jake sat down

"why are the police after you jake" jake sipped his tea and looked on to space and didnt answer "jake answer me"

"i was in a stolen motor thats all" jake then called over the waitress "full english please love"
"jake today i heard my dad screaming down the phone then i see you around here in a stolen car somethings wrong-i knew things wernt right when danny started to come around to see dad"
jake looked up "did you say danny?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
jake and ruby ran straight into a waiting taxi they where on their way jake knew danny was in trouble

he needed help

ruby was worried
As they pulled up jake ran straight to the door he went to kick it down
it just didnt quite work

all of a sudden a voice behind said "let me" grant walked up to the door and gave it his hardest boot

Bree
25-02-2006, 15:14
wow fab hun i love it more asap please :D x.x.x

diamond1
25-02-2006, 15:18
story so far (because even im lost and i wrote it)

jhonny is in a country retreat with ruby locking her away
the mitchells are plotting revenege for a attack jhonny plotted on peggy
it involves a car thats identical as jhonnys only that they are going to swtich but this one has dodgy brakes to teach him a lesson only after a meeting with an old freind/enemey who reveals dannys whereabouts jake steals it after he realizes danny is in trouble with jhonny but the brakes are so worn he ends up crashing and has then got the attention of the police phil and grant know the same informant as jake and also find out dannys involvment so they catch a bus as their car is stolen while all this is going on ruby decides to visit walford but a scream on her phone makes her worry and she retunrs home only to bump into jake they both then have an escape with the police on their hands they hide out in cafe meanwhile tht scream came from jhonny after it turns out he is sleeping with sharon after she has convinced him shes a greiving widow who needs a shoulder to cry on but it turns out she is plotting revenege and stabs him just as he answers a phone call from ruby.

jake and ruby make way to the country house and meet the mitchells they then enter the house this is where i continue..........

btw in case anyone is wondering i did not get the idea of revenge from footballers wives i actually wrote that weeks ago

diamond1
25-02-2006, 15:38
jake,ruby and the mitchells run inside "get outside ruby"grant barked at ruby ruby took a glance and asked "please dont hurt my dad" grant ignored her request ruby walked outside and reached for her mobile.
"right im going to find danny are you guys going for jhonny" jake asked "yeah we're going for jhonny but dont think your brother is geting away with this"

jake ran down some stairs the mitchelles continued down a corrider

it was pitch black downstairs it must be the basement jake thought,he called out "hello" no answer "HELLO" his plea got louder he heard something behind some boxes then the scurrying continued behind him "hello? is anyone there?hello" suddenley a figure appeard from the shadows "hello" it replied.

phil and grant walked along the corrider they saw a door in the distance they walked towards it grant tried flicking on some lights...the electricty must be off he thought they opened the door it was a kitchen and to bth mens horror they saw the body of sharon tied and gagged on the floor both men ran over to her and before they knew it they was both knocked out to
"who's that" jake said his nerves was shot he was shaking -was it jhonny he was in trouble he knew it all of a sudden danny walked out of the shadows hello
jake clutched his gun "dan are you ok....your in big trouble"
danny smirked "me in trouble how can i be in trouble look at this place mr allen is looking after me" danny laughed and sat on the box "is it true what im hearing about dennis rickman"
danny stopped laughing "look im sorry about dennis but before you know it jhonny will allow me back in walford and we can be a family you me alfie and nana"danny walked about "be like old times"

jake sighed "danny...nanas died alfies in america and there is no home just an empty big house in a strange place..a..a strange place where you killed a man..a father"
danny stood up and ran his hands throw his hair "no not nana how"
jake"we can talk about that later but why did you kill dennis"danny confronted back
"why do i care about him it wasnt so long ago he was smacking you round the square about zoe now your bossom buddys"danny then whsipered"but i thought back i didnt with dad and i didnt with jhonny but dennis got it coming" jake couldnt belive what he was hearing

di marco
25-02-2006, 17:32
great! :D wonder who tied up sharon. more soon please

diamond1
01-03-2006, 14:35
phil's eyes opened wide he saw jhonny allen grinning in a blood soaked shirt gun in hand
jhonny:hello philip
phil triedn to move he was handcuffed to a post he looked over where he saw grant also tied up and gagged

jhonny:well well well finally you came for me i been waiting for ages i thought as soon as your bitch of a mother got beaten you would be round but it took you longer than i expected...you see sharon here she thought she had me she thought she had got one over on me acting the grieving widow sleeping with me just to kill me (laughs) you see i was also a widower through murder and i could see through her act but i knew she would be useful as far as you two go and even better you convinced jake to come along i suspect as we speak he is being decimated by his brother right now you see our danny has changed alot (laughs)then again did you two know him...didnt think so ,well i knew that poor mislead danny was going to end up dead either by me or someone else so i thought why not use him for future use then kill him i mean he has no use now -for 3 months since he killed sharons old man he has been like a pet living in my basement eating crumbs

(while jhonny carrys on talking phil is trying to pick the lock on the cuffs)

jhonny:ive brainwashed him into a younger version of myself (laughs)you see everyone seems to turn against me sooner or later stephanie,scarlett,tina now ruby

(phils picked the lock)

jhonny:but now its diffrent and you turned her against me now you will pay now you will suffer

jhonny aims gun at phil but phil gets up and runs at him and wrestles him to the floor and rapidly punches in the faces blood runs from jhonnys face phils stops beliving he is dead and frees sharon and grant they all run outside
for their lives just as they reach the door 3 henchman appear meanwhile back in the kitchen jhonnyhand grips his gun gun on the floor back in the hall grant and phil run at the henchman and fighting them all one of them henchman grab phil from behind and the other runs at him with a baseball bat phil ducksand it knocks out the henchman grant then punches the others to the floor again they run outside
sharon:wheres the car?
both phil and grant hanf their heads in shame
togther:we caught the 188
suddenlwey a gunshot fires at them and the trio run into the woodland area surrounding the home

jhonny shouting:ill get you all and ill kill you you cant escape me with that he shut the gates in the drive and the only escpae for the mitchells and sharon i through the wood's

diamond1
01-03-2006, 14:54
jake:come on dan put the gun down you have already got away with murder lets just go get help for you proper quack and all

danny:cant do that im afraid you see jhonny has told me that no one is to leave alive and jake thats why im asking you stay here with me come on we dont need to leave we got everything right here

jake:what live with that psychopath?? id rather sleep with pauline fowler

danny:well im sorry to do this then jake
danny pulls out knife and runs a jake jake pulls out gun

jake:danny im not afraind to use this
danny:is that right?
danny slashes jakes wrsit and jake drops gun danny picks it up
danny:one last chance jake join me and jhonny
(aims gun at jakes head)
jake:noooo he runs at danny with his shoulder and forces danny to go backwards direclty into a spike the spike goes right through danny's back through past his chest (much like andy from hollyoaks death only other way round) blood comes out of dannys mouth jake is in shock
jake:danny i didnt mean to...
danny:(spluttering)your no brother of mine (and spits out the blood onto jakes face then his head drops and dies)
spoiler*********** after fiding the mitchells jake finds a car but jhonny catches up and another person dies:
sharon
grant
jake
phil
and one more character returns to exact revenge on jhonny

di marco
01-03-2006, 15:16
great! :D how gross that danny spiked himself! more soon please