PDA

View Full Version : Playas de las americas?

Carrie Bradshaw
20-01-2006, 22:57
I'm thinking off going away with my friends in summer. We want to go somewhere quite busy with good nightlife. We thought maybe playas de las americas but i think i've heard its quite dangerous there. Has anyone been there and what did you think? Have you got any other suggestions of where to go?

Abi
21-01-2006, 14:46
I've been there! I loved it. It is a bit dangerous, but none more then other countries, from what i remember. A lot o pickpockets around though.

Carrie Bradshaw
26-01-2006, 19:57
Thanks for the reply. If we go, I'll have to remember to be careful. I can't wait til the summer holidays!!

Luna
26-01-2006, 20:12
you have to to go veronicas - although always stay at the bottom in veronicas 2 NEVER go to veronica's 1

~*~Leanne~*~
18-02-2006, 19:10
we stayed in a place near it but playa de las america's looked dirty and horrible but if you want it for nightlife it is probably good

tallulah
21-02-2006, 18:07
I stayed in the columbus in 2004 in las americas. the nightlife was great and just as you would anywhere else make sure you dont walk round alone at nighttime. if you go im sure youll have a fab time though!

xxvikkixx
26-02-2006, 12:35
I havn't been to playa de las americas but i've been tenerife, i went los gigantes and its really good, its a bit quiet there though, las americas looked really busy when we passed through, hope you have a good time if you go lol, oh and if you do, catch the daily bus to that zoo loro parque its really good lol :P