PDA

View Full Version : Reality show

i_love_matt!
26-04-2005, 19:02
:thumbsup: Show to follow 'real EastEnders'

Unlike EastEnders, the show will feature real people in east London
The lives of 10 families will be documented as they go about their daily lives on an east London estate for a "real-life EastEnders" reality show.
The families from across the UK are being sought for the 2006 series - which could last up to a year - made by Bad Girls creator Shed Productions.

Participants will go to work and school as normal before returning to the purpose-built east London estate.

"We plan to broadcast the show three times per week," a spokeswoman said.

Would you watch a show like this? Click here to send your views
Given the working title Project Blue, filming is due to begin this year on what programme-makers called "the biggest reality TV show ever".

"The series is still being developed but we are already looking for families to take part," the spokeswoman added.

Among other questions, applicants are asked to detail their last "household drama" and asked: "Is there anything you and your family/flatmates argue

about on a regular basis?".

source- bbc site

While no broadcaster has yet picked up the series, channels Sky One and ITV are among those being approached.

The announcement follows German channel RTL II's decision to build an entire village near Cologne to house its sixth series of Big Brother, which began last month with no definite end date.

Both series are reminiscent of the 1998 movie The Truman Show, in which Jim Carrey starred as a man whose entire life was broadcast on television.

Debs
26-04-2005, 19:25
not a spoiler! moving to eastenders general

Jade
26-04-2005, 20:38
Warning issued

*Roxy*
27-04-2005, 16:50
thye have a corrie one as well i saw it on TV like 3 weeks ago

Rain_
27-04-2005, 17:01
unscripted soaps is how i would describe them, boring is how i would categorise them