PDA

View Full Version : Five Reasons Phil Beetroot Man will never be regarded as a Hard Man

alan45
15-01-2006, 13:12
From todays Sunday Mirror

GIMME FIVE
..reasons why Phil Mitchell is world's worst hard man
1. The big bald baby has never punched anyone. Ever. His mortal enemy Johnny Allen is about five foot nothing and boasts a puny physique the average stick insect would laugh at. Why doesn't Phil just kick the daughter - obsessed weed's head in?

2. Everyone in Albert Square knows that you can do whatever you like to flabby Phil - and all the simpering softy will do is stare at you in what he mistakenly believes is an intimidating way. Uber-Cockney kid Stacey chucked a pint of beer all over him and he did zilch about it.

3. Walford's answer to Oedipus is a 44 year-old man who still lives with his mother. And the sad little mummy's boy's deep love for Peggy borders on unnatural.

4. He's just as odd about his similarly Oedipal twin brother Grant.

5. His sickly-sweet relationship with orange drag queen Sharon is not exactly straight out of the tough guy's hand book. But to be fair- Shazza's much more frightening than Johnny Allen. And far more powerfully built.

Richie_lecturer
15-01-2006, 17:14
Got it in one, or five as the case may be....

Johnny Allen
15-01-2006, 18:03
true true, but Phil has punched people, Sharon, Den where does he get the idea he's never punched anyone?, all the rest are correct though,

Katy
15-01-2006, 19:44
thats very true. I still regard him as a hard man though, dont know why i just do.

crazygirl
15-01-2006, 19:53
he just has a reputation from his younger years but still how many of you men would like to mess with him!!

Johnny Allen
15-01-2006, 22:11
The thing with Phil is he does look tough, if I saw him on the street I wouldn't mess with him, it's all in the look, you can have someone running scared without punching them, something Phil does regulary.

jason_beech
15-01-2006, 22:51
phil mitchell hard??? only when he dressed in drag

alan45
15-01-2006, 23:33
phil mitchell hard??? only when he dressed in drag

oH HE'S HARD ALRIGHT. HARD TO WATCH :rotfl:

crazygirl
16-01-2006, 12:53
he has one hell of a grab though

Siobhan
16-01-2006, 12:57
The thing with Phil is he does look tough, if I saw him on the street I wouldn't mess with him, it's all in the look, you can have someone running scared without punching them, something Phil does regulary.

i agree with you.. he looks like a pitbull and I won't mess with him if I saw him on the street..

Kim
17-01-2006, 21:20
true true, but Phil has punched people, Sharon, Den where does he get the idea he's never punched anyone?, all the rest are correct though,

And he also punched Dennis after finding out about him and Kate.

x Amby x
17-01-2006, 21:23
From todays Sunday Mirror

GIMME FIVE
..reasons why Phil Mitchell is world's worst hard man
1. The big bald baby has never punched anyone. Ever. His mortal enemy Johnny Allen is about five foot nothing and boasts a puny physique the average stick insect would laugh at. Why doesn't Phil just kick the daughter - obsessed weed's head in?

2. Everyone in Albert Square knows that you can do whatever you like to flabby Phil - and all the simpering softy will do is stare at you in what he mistakenly believes is an intimidating way. Uber-Cockney kid Stacey chucked a pint of beer all over him and he did zilch about it.

3. Walford's answer to Oedipus is a 44 year-old man who still lives with his mother. And the sad little mummy's boy's deep love for Peggy borders on unnatural.

4. He's just as odd about his similarly Oedipal twin brother Grant.

5. His sickly-sweet relationship with orange drag queen Sharon is not exactly straight out of the tough guy's hand book. But to be fair- Shazza's much more frightening than Johnny Allen. And far more powerfully built.

HAHAHA they're all very good reasons!

sbbb_odessa
18-01-2006, 11:50
i take it you are not a phi fan then :D

Chloe O'brien
18-01-2006, 12:16
phil will always do what he likes cause the writers think that the sun shines out of his and peggy rear-end and without them there would be no EE

chance
18-01-2006, 16:57
i regard phil as a hard man but he is a bit laughable

.:SpIcYsPy:.
18-01-2006, 18:53
i take it you are not a phi fan then :D
And neither is the people of Sunday Mirror :p

Penguin8191
18-01-2006, 20:46
he looks hard but really inside hes just a big soft cuddly teddy bear

alan45
18-01-2006, 22:09